Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (7317 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by BigBizzy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Baba do your thing

Who you Bleep won't make me cum

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by NaijadrivaCars: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
JAOS:
don't date her and don't Bleep her, let her know you are better than your friends

You think say if he no cut him share, the gal go value am pass em friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Malawian(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.
Smart guys wat should i do?
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet
Instead of you to tell us that you are looking for a way to Bleep her as well, you are here forming she loves you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by Iceyjay(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
henriettttta:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you want to bang?
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by ghettochild4u(m): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kuman2:
There's this girl that said she loves me and she wants us 2 date. But the problem is two of my friends from my ent have fvcked her already.
Smart guys wat should i do?
Sometimes when we guys gather 2 gist they make fun of her how she held the wall in the toilet
U Wan Bleep ur own abi u Wan marry her.. Mumu
Re: Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her by GreenDee(f): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
If you dont love her dont date her, but if you love her stick to her.. try as much as possible not to bring up her name, when u are discussing with your friends if you love her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / Nigerian Men Who Date White Women / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.