Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (41153 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Inside Life Scandal! I Will Marry My Twin Brother, He Is Too Good In Bed Says T / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fake story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Ladycewhy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
KINGreignn:

Congratulations on the return of your brother, as for that low life Imbèçilè, report the case to Police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD , DSS. His number and the message should be used as a proof. Tell the police ANTI KIDNAPPING SQUAD and DSS that the owner of that number kidnapped your brother, Watch as the drama unfolds.
co signed . Many monsters lurking on this forum.

10 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by SenecaTheYonger: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

What do you mean by change your ways? C'mon report that damn thing to the police. This is how you guys allow criminals to be roaming the streets .

26 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congratulations.
Aunty, please buy him a phone to be carrying upandan. So if he stays out late somewhere, he can be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ovonramwen: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with

Praise God!!!
OP, you can take down your number and your brother’s pictures from the previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
All thanks to God. He has been Faithful indeed

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by BarrElChapo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God !
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Edoziesmart(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow! I'm happy your brother is back home.
For that scammer trying to claim a kidnapper, don't hesitate to send his phone number to anti kidnapping squad and glo office.

Make sure he is apprehended and detain with hard labor

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
BURSTED!

ONE OF THE JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTHS WAN SCAM PESIN WEY IM BROTHER LOST....

THANK GOD THE DUDE IS BACK HOME
!

10 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by OTayobami(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
That number need to be checked and tracked ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by EverythinDeals: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but he help with an interior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!

God bless you strongly. We are slowly losing fellowship no trust again

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by geezynoni: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow. Humans are wicked sha

I thank God he has been found.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Midex88(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by rennylaw(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God he has been found. God truly answers prayers.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by simplepee(f): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God.

Nigerian youths are lazy, the only truth bubu has said.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Edoziesmart(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Fake story.

Just pray you don't experience such in your family.
That's all I have to tell you

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Makavelli25: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa o. That supposed kidnapper need to be punished

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Melison(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some people still wan cash out on top matters like this?? Nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by YorubaKinging: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
My God never fails
Thank you Lord God Almighty
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by DateMynd44(m): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Scorpiogal congrats and glory be to God.
I was worried already.

Cc enemyofprogress
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Jaqenhghar: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Thank God for your brother. Im very sure the person that sent you that message is a member of this Niggerland forum

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Afi interior motive na grin

Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but he help with an interior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Alphafeezay(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
God be praised
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Jman06(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good to hear that your brother is back!
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Fakelondonboi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God ....it's a good news
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Glink2018(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoiyaologi25:
Let someone shout hallelujah

You too are shouting hallelujah as if God sabi you.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Avast(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

*08158725704*

You should have played along with this dude and send him/her to grave

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
simplepee:
Thank God.

Nigerian youths are lazy, the only truth bubu has said.

E go be one of these useless alfa males. When they’ll not go and work. Stupid elements.

Thank God the brother returned home safely.

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

It's not a matter of "change your ways".. if you want, 30mims the DSS can trace this person and he'll be arrested in a few days

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

thanks for posting his number for those of us that may call to curse and advice him to change his evil ways.

good to know you found your brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.