Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (41188 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Inside Life Scandal! I Will Marry My Twin Brother, He Is Too Good In Bed Says T / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by smarttz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God he is fine... As for that scammer you fk up, since you notice you have found him,.. You would have play along, so u can get him and deal with him.. Lol
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by femi4: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

Will sure do that... thanks.
Did that idiot drop his acct no
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Akinowon123(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
poiZon:

But Jonathan was the problem abi?
Continue with ur foolery
Where have I mentioned name in my post. Don't just read but digest the write-up,,,
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by KELVINXY: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I fear some Nairalanders here o. You don't miss road if you come to NL looking for dubious, devilish and wicked people. Some people are here just to ravage other people's hard-earned money.

Imagine, a NLders that I assisted to improve his business with the agreement of 30% return on investment after 3 months. Believe me, it's going to be one year next month, I have not collected 1naira from this unfortunate guy. To cap it all, he is so rude, bossy and arrogant whenever I tried to ask for my capital to be refunded. Some people are hardened criminal.

i cant even imagine that,
most people dont even consider the effects of their nonchalant attitude towards others,
and with ur experience i bet u will find it a bit hard to lender such help freely these days.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Bewisebenice18(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
So many sick people on Nairaland. Thank God for your bro.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Occurstaem(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Alhamdulillah.
I am very happy for you and your family.

Please don't hesitate to report the scammer to the police because that person is so callous and wicked.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by oodua1stson: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but we help with an ulterior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!
you got it wrong when you credited religion for the little sanity left in this country.

Truth is, religion is the genesis of all the evil in Nigeria
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Dollabiz: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Angelacruz: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
So on nairaland here, we get ritualist,kiddnappers, n d likes..tank God for ur brother
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by poiZon: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:

Where have I mentioned name in my post. Don't just read but digest the write-up,,,
U said this president isn't the problem, and am asking u was Jonathan the problem?
Simply sturvs u can't decipher

A Taya o
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Dalby(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Make a police report! They can track the number...
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Malawian(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
tillaman:
Great news but on the contrary we Nigerians are our own problems, imagine trying to cash out on a sad occurrence!! I hope y’all have taken him for a test though
and co are cashing out on a sad situation (Buhari) as well.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by asorodayo1: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
To the boy parading himself as a kidnapper what happened to this man will surely happened to unless you repent and seek for forgiveness from the whole nairalanders.
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by MetaPhysical: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
OP,
Congratulations and thank God your brother is back. That calls for a party and celebration. grin

Now, look, Nigerians have accents depending on which region and language is spoken. That WERE that called you for ransome.....what accent did he speak with?

We need Amotekun here in Nairaland.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Akinowon123(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
poiZon:

U said this president isn't the problem, and am asking u was Jonathan the problem?
Simply sturvs u can't decipher

A Taya o
Okay, No. Jonathan was not
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Akinowon123(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
oodua1stson:
you got it wrong when you credited religion for the little sanity left in this country.

Truth is, religion is the genesis of all the evil in Nigeria
I agree with you but it's still one of the things keeping people on checks for not been worse. Am not praising religion or ascertaining it helped
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Ur brother likely left
Home for reasons best known to him or he ran away from home.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
You and your brother are weed smokers
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Greenbirth:
you said. That means you are that bastard son of a bitch that want to cash out on the young man head. Mod take note of this guy.

What exactly do you want mods to do? Are mods your police now? You should go and report me to your nearest police station. Please.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by tete7000(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but we help with an ulterior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!

The President is part of the problem but he wouldn't have emerged if our society is well
He is simply a reflection of the people who voted him... Selfish, evil, tyrannical and wicked.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Clinghton: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God, update us on what he went through it we maybe able to learn some few lessons.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by fof1: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
tillaman:
Great news but on the contrary we Nigerians are our own problems, imagine trying to cash out on a sad occurrence!! I hope y’all have taken him for a test though

ALL SHOULD SAVE OR BLOCK D GSM NO ON TRUE CALLER BLOCKER AND REPORT HIM AS SCAMMER ON D INTERNET.SO THAT, HE WILL BE SO MARKED OUT. THIEVES IN D LAND.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by fof1: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
tillaman:

ALL SHOULD SAVE OR BLOCK D GSM NO ON TRUE CALLER BLOCKER AND REPORT HIM AS SCAMMER ON D INTERNET.SO THAT, HE WILL BE SO MARKED OUT. THIEVES IN D LAND. NAIRALAND FRAUDSTER OR SCAMMER.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by MansoryMX(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Thank God your brother is found. As for the idiot who tried scamming you, karma awaits him.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Sijo01(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Waooo. Awesome God. May all glory be to His name.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by unmask: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Glad you found your brother........Report the idiot to the police
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by chrish(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God your brother is back home.

Some people are heartless.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Adgideon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God for ur brother and 4 that scammer don't worry yourself, he will soon be kidnaped and his body parts sent to his family, once again congratulation
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

whoever has the means, please track that f00l and have him arrested... I believe he can be tracked from his number.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by DedeNkem: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

This is a great news! I'm happy for you and your family.

I must remind you that all kinds of people come on Nairaland including thieves, kidnappers, armed robbers, scammers, rapists, murderers, the mentally deranged etc.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Ibrassdeen(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Am very sure d idiot wil still comment "thank God he is safe" here kai human beings well i appreciate God 4 his life.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Congrats for finding ur brother but you need to report the guy at a Police Station to teach him a lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.