Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Update On My Brother - He has Been Found - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Brother - He has Been Found (41151 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Inside Life Scandal! I Will Marry My Twin Brother, He Is Too Good In Bed Says T / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
that why i don't put my contact address on nairaland scam are everywhere beware

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by princetom1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5740195/find-brother-missing-person-case

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

He’s home with us now, and we thank God that he’s at least fine.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Can we make a scapegoat of this fellow? @ obekediamondfuto, lexus430, GAZZUZZ, kingreign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by 9jayes: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Alhamdullah for your brother
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by tatatar: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Igbos are evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:
Good day everyone... I made a post yesterday about my brother that has been missing since on the 7th of March. That’s the link below for the post.

I really wanna appreciate everyone that said a prayer or two for my brother, and those that called to sympathize with me, God bless you all.

My brother made contact with us yesterday night, he’s fine and okay, though he hasn’t given us a story of what happened, all he said was he has been sleeping under the bridge at dopemu, how he got there all the way from ogba, we have no idea.

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam.

I posted for help here, not for someone to come take advantage of the situation for his own greed and wickedness... If you are reading this now, you know yourself, you better change your ways.

Below is the number of the “supposed kidnapper” and the message he sent when I stopped picking his calls.

*08158725704*

Thanks be to God your brother is back

As for the scarmmer he will be a victim soon and he will experience the trauma first hand

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

What do you mean by change your ways? C'mon report that damn thing to the police. This is how you guys allow criminals to be roaming the streets .
as if the police is capable.
I will advice the op to just ignore the idiot. Nigerian police will end up asking her for money regularly to investigate the case

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by sallyopy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but he help with an interior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!
you are right. We contributed to more than 90% of our own problem. Imagine this situation and someone wanted to take advantage of the situation to dupe the family.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

name is scammer in trucaller. these are the one who will now be looking downcast when busted by the police and saying it is their first time.

but your story get kleg sha imho - your brother was sleeping under the bridge at dopemu? when he has your numbers and can call home at anytime for help?

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by simplepee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
pocohantas:

E go be one of these useless alfa males. When they’ll not go and work. Stupid elements.

Thank God the brother returned home safely.
How will they work? If they do, who will troll ladies here?. Awon omo ale jatijati.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by sallyopy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
We give God the glory. Pls get him checked up medically. May God continue to protect us and every members of our families from the evil.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Sweeetheart(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:
I am a Nigerian youth. And I never really believe the president is our problem as we all claim, just that if they had acted in some certain ways. For our interest, life would be easier for us.

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, hyprocracy, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

People no longer trust people to discuss there problem with, because nobody is worth it......some resolve to taking their own life, we have lost it. We aim to attain better position just to oppress and not serve our followers.

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but he help with an interior motive.

Our leaders has lots of blames about this but we have greater blames. Let the change start from you and me. Let make the world a better place together, let live in peace, love and harmony

May God help us all!

You've said it all. That caller can do ritual

Op thank God your brother is found. That dude calling you can spend the rest of his life at the bar if I want to help you follow his case up, such a cruel human being

It's all good your brother is back, that's the objective now. Organise a prayer for him
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by okonyia(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God your brother is home. For those that wanted to take advantage of a situation like this, judgement await you.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by dalass(f): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Wow....

I didn't get to read your first story but I'm glad your brother is back and safe!

As for the sick mofo trying to either play a fast one on you or just get a kick from further compounding your matter..

You could have helped this society to get rid of that criminal by reporting to the police, play along till you get the account number hence his details... The police will do the rest.... He will certainly go in for extortion including kidnapping and threat to life...
Wicked pipu undecided
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sleeping underbridge @ dopemu?? was he high on something Even without cash, person fit trek enta ogba..

Una need to flog him azz
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oh God be praised!

1. Please get your family to run blood tests on him for any narcotics or drugs, so y'all can nip it in the bud this early, if it's a case of drug abuse.

2. Offices around that SWIFT Ogba office axis installed exterior CCTVs, I wish they could check them out in case one recorded any anomaly.

3. The kidnapper and his gang should be arrested and prosecuted so they don't 'kidnap' another youth on errand.

@scorpiogal

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ocha88(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

That aside, someone from Nairaland tried to blackmail me... he called my line saying he has my brother and if I don’t do as he says, he’s going to send down his body parts, luckily for me, my brother had already contacted us at that time. So when I got the call from this dude saying he has my brother, I knew it was all a big scam. Glory be to God almighty

*08158725704*

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ikorodureporta: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Fake story.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by KrystalStarr: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:

We are our own problem, most Nigerians are full of greed, selfishness, KrystalStarr, wickedness in them. If not for religion, we would be living like Animals by now. The show of sympathy, kindness, love for one's brother is no more not to talk of a a stranger.

May God help us all!
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by woleiticx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thank God for your family and the life of your brother. But you must still pray and check to see if it is not that they used his destiny and dumped him.

We never can tell.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Godpikin4real(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hallelujah!!!.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Akinowon123(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
DOMINGOPAPI:

Afi interior motive na grin

Hope u get the message and stop the act. What is wrong with pointing out the error in it
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Galadimabawa: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks God
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Agugbadin: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
To God be all the glory
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa.... Nigerian's are their own worst enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by xperiencelove(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
It may be that silly guy that was justifying stealing yesterday.
tillaman:
Great news but on the contrary we Nigerians are our own problems, imagine trying to cash out on a sad occurrence!! I hope y’all have taken him for a test though
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by ffo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Thank God you found your brother, just play along with the guy and report him to police/EFCC, he will be used as a scape goat.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by foreshore(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Thank God for bringing him back safely and for the heartless monster that called you, his end is near except he repents and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by spafu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
The owner of the above number, may God forgive you.
Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Greenbirth: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
Fake story.
you said. That means you are that bastard son of a bitch that want to cash out on the young man head. Mod take note of this guy.

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by atiku4President(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Akinowon123:

Kidnapping, money rituals, murders, killings has become the other of the day. We no longer help just for love again but we help with an ulterior motive.

May God help us all!
You are making no sense. How does the president inspire you as a citizen to do the right thing? What leadership direction is this govt providing for you? For how long now have we been calling on those in authority to impose travel ban with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic and they have refused to heed? The people tend to be smarter than the govt and people like you see nothing wrong in this inefficiency? You are worse than them.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
osuofia2:
Thank God FOR him, i guess this didn't happen in Ogun, OYO OR OSUN, that is why his head is still intact but in case it happened in the aforementioned state then your God must be a strong one

Where is Okija?

1 Like

Re: Update On My Brother - He has Been Found by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
scorpiogal:

*08158725704*

Thank God he is found. Some Nairalanders are very wicked. That is how I lost some money to one nairalander who pretended to be a genuine businessman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.