Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House (5032 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by kecee99(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

Hmmmmm was thinking the same thing too
So what should I do? End the relationship?
No
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by 1030(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
She is ur friend initially because she asked for a favour u took advantage of asking her out and she accepted.If she is not ur type from day one why asked her out?

Relationship is all about building trust,u can work on that and get a nice phone for her if u genuinely care about her.

It is better you act fast before someone else will do that and you will end up creating another topic here for deliberation.Goodluck guy.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol such a funny story.. both of u so so stupid

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
OluwasureGig:
naija boys dem carry "come my house" swear for Una? na this thing Tundeednut complain about the other day. at least take her out on a date first before inviting her to your house. everything no be Bleep nah. let's be a little romantic with our girls at least.

Bro fashi that stuff.. most of our girls are just trouble.. even when u try to be nice and romantic they will take advantage and insult u too

7 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by beejay501: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=icebird25 post=87578351]

If you decide to take the advice of that mugu up there..na you know ... everything isn't about fucking ..what if she really loves you and she's scared of dick...did you bother to use method to ask her whether she has had sex before ..or she was molested before .no you didn't bother to ask ..all you need na kpekus....
You're the real mugu here sir,, that girl is not a Virgin, Virgin ke..oh and you said what if she's scared of dick hahaha my guy you're funny o,, as u dy like this I day very sure you be client self...as in paying client o... paying client way no fit run go anywhere.
No worry bro you go wise but he fit just take long

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by icebird25(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=beejay501 post=87580907][/quote]

Ozuor...
Clap for yourself
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by beejay501: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:

Ozuor...
Clap for yourself

See you way no be Ozuor .
Dears girls make una see paying client oo

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by icebird25(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
beejay501:

See you way no be Ozuor .
Dears girls make una see paying client oo

Why are you calling girls ..why not introduce me to your sister...so that I can better the life of your sister and yours ... remember I'm a paying client ..

Ebhe
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by beejay501: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:

Why are you calling girls ..why not introduce me to your sister...so that I can better the life of your sister and yours ... remember I'm a paying client ..

Ebhe

Bro I no get sister... But since you like buying phones for girls... I'd say you buy one for your mother, so she go fit throway that Rubber Banded Nokia touch light phone she day use...
Mumu

6 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by icebird25(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
beejay501:

Bro I no get sister... But since you like buying phones for girls... I'd say you buy one for your mother, so she go fit throway that Rubber Banded Nokia touch light phone she day use...
Mumu
I wanted to type something ..but see this I have decided to keep my cool ...you are not worth it
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by beejay501: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:

I wanted to type something ..but see this I have decided to keep my cool ...you are not worth it

Well You should have kept your cool before mentioning my family.
I'm sorry for mentioning your mother I really am.
And we shouldn't be arguing over this shit The Op will still do anything to get laid with that Gold digger girl..
Peace
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by icebird25(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
beejay501:

Well You should have kept your cool before mentioning my family.
I'm sorry for mentioning your mother I really am.
And we shouldn't be arguing over this shit The Op will still do anything to get laid with that Gold digger girl..
Peace

I'm sorry too for calling your sister...

You are a real nigga and like this ...

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
Good morning nairalanders
Let me just go straight to the point. I just parked into to a new location and I leave alone though still single and searching. And I am just 23 .There is this particular girl she always greets me at my bus stop when ever I am coming back from work at night.
Letter we became friends, though I don't like making friends cos I am an introvert type . But she forced it . Like greeting and complimenting me always. 2months letter , we were already friends on Facebook. One day she messaged me on Facebook that I should do her a favour. I said what is it. She said I should buy her a phone.
I was like hmmmmmm . So I used that opportunity to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. Now the problem began when I invited her to my house. She refused and gave an excuse.
There was a time I asked her if she really love me as she claims and she strongly sweared about that . That she loves me so much bla bla bla .
Now I am wondering if that is love or lust . Maybe she just want my money or what do you guys think. I don't want to buy her any phone . Ofcourse I can't do that unless she proves herself
Please I need your advice . Matured minds only

Self-Isolation and social distancing is key in preventing the spread of coronavirus.
Pls, buy the phone and send it to her.
She will show appreciation after this Coronavirus catastrophe is over.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by KingsJohnson(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
People still dey talk abt love in this Corona period angry
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by streetwise2015: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
The Oracle has spoken...Ubunja my man ���

ubunja:
Once you buy her that phone you have played yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Budline1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro fashi that stuff.. most of our girls are just trouble.. even when u try to be nice and romantic they will take advantage and insult u too

And even scam you. Spend for them and that could be the last time you see them, coz they no ready to be yours.. Our naija girls can be really funny. Some of us don wise wella.. Nomore spending shishi for any girl...
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fisher007:

Sincerely don't buy her the phone. Her demands will increase overtime. Stop all this being romantic or trying to please a lady with financial request or gift.

If you do, then just accept your relationship with her is transactional, provisional and conditional. If she really likes you, you don't need to go through this phase.

She must earn anything you give her by anyway you deem it fit.

Seriously are you her father? Or brother or relative? You better wake up and don't let a leech that will suck you dry into your life. If it was that cheap or easy they would have bought her the phone.

If you have too much money, buy your mum a new phone or your siblings or surprise your business partner or associate or worker with a new phone. At least they deserve it.

I repeat buying her a phone when she hasn't earn it is like trying to invest in a place that will bring more responsibility. At the end of the day you will have invested in a business that can never generate income.

Simple.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Humphrizy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sorry to say dx ..but OP if your mom....Dad or siblings ain't using a super classic phone and you want me to advise you to buy a phone for a girl...then Know it that am not a good person.

Dude,build your future first...work on urself and family members...don't buy anything for any girl in the name of "Love" did I just say Love....No No No....you are lusting after her.

Just lockup and work on becoming someone great in the next years to come

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Humphrizy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fisher007:

Sincerely don't buy her the phone. Her demands will increase overtime. Stop all this being romantic or trying to please a lady with financial request or gift.

If you do, then just accept your relationship with her is transactional, provisional and conditional. If she really likes you, you don't need to go through this phase.

She must earn anything you give her by anyway you deem it fit.

Seriously are you her father? Or brother or relative? You better wake up and don't let a leech that will suck you dry into your life. If it was that cheap or easy they would have bought her the phone.

If you have too much money, buy your mum a new phone or your siblings or surprise your business partner or associate or worker with a new phone. At least they deserve it.

I repeat buying her a phone when she hasn't earn it is like trying to invest in a place that will bring more responsibility. At the end of the day you will have invested in a business that can never generate income.

Simple.

My brother...May God bless you for me...he that has ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Humphrizy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
Even if she proves her love for you, don't buy her a fine now.

Oil dey ur head dear...thumbs up
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Budline1:

And even scam you. Spend for them and that could be the last time you see them, coz they no ready to be yours.. Our naija girls can be really funny. Some of us don wise wella.. Nomore spending shishi for any girl...

Na so one girl beg me moni 4 hair.. out of pity I give her 5k b4 u know it she come dey act funi. I ask her wetin be d problem,, dis girl open her mouth tell me say I dey stingy,, omo so ppl no get chill !
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:
Let me just go straight to the point. I just parked into to a new location and I leave alone though still single and searching. And I am just 23 .There is this particular girl she always greets me at my bus stop when ever I am coming back from work at night.
Letter we became friends, though I don't like making friends cos I am an introvert type . But she forced it . Like greeting and complimenting me always. 2months letter , we were already friends on Facebook. One day she messaged me on Facebook that I should do her a favour. I said what is it. She said I should buy her a phone.
I was like hmmmmmm . So I used that opportunity to ask her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. Now the problem began when I invited her to my house. She refused and gave an excuse.
There was a time I asked her if she really love me as she claims and she strongly sweared about that . That she loves me so much bla bla bla .
Now I am wondering if that is love or lust . Maybe she just want my money or what do you guys think. I don't want to buy her any phone . Ofcourse I can't do that unless she proves herself

Bro if she doesn't want to cum

Yes cum then dont pick her calls and tell her straight off

No girl will and has refused a visit to my house

I purposefully dodged one from visiting days ago.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by bigpicture001: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

U said matured minds only but u brought a story abt a 15year old
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by gregyboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whogoes:

You are just as greedy as the lady

She wants phone give her, give not because you want to date her or sex her, you're the most greedy person here

Both of you will get what you want if you both will come clean
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Budline1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Na so one girl beg me moni 4 hair.. out of pity I give her 5k b4 u know it she come dey act funi. I ask her wetin be d problem,, dis girl open her mouth tell me say I dey stingy,, omo so ppl no get chill !

Imagine that oo. Na so them be. Wetin I never see with girls for past before.. buy phone, give them money, buy different items.. Not knowing that the more I buy them those stuffs, the more I screw myself and become unwanted to them.

How to get them; Just always package yourself well, dress well and always pretend like you want to spend for them but never spend. Lie if you have to in order to upgrade yourself, act like your life too sweet and you go dey knack them steady like that. Na their code be that.

Na small gullible boys dey spend for girls wey he never knack.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Okoroawusa: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Take your hand n advise your self
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Budline1:

Imagine that oo. Na so them be. Wetin I never see with girls for past before.. buy phone, give them money, buy different items.. Not knowing that the more I buy them those stuffs, the more I screw myself and become unwanted to them.

How to get them; Just always package yourself well, dress well and always pretend like you want to spend for them but never spend. Lie if you have to in order to upgrade yourself, act like your life too sweet and you go dey knack them steady like that. Na their code be that.

Na small gullible boys dey spend for girls wey he never knack.

Bro no time dat shit anymore .its time to make some more money

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
OluwasureGig:
naija boys dem carry "come my house" swear for Una? na this thing Tundeednut complain about the other day. at least take her out on a date first before inviting her to your house. everything no be Bleep nah. let's be a little romantic with our girls at least.
the result of asking for financial aid to those you barely know
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
icebird25:

If you decide to take the advice of that mugu up there..na you know ... everything isn't about fucking ..what if she really loves you and she's scared of dick...did you bother to use method to ask her whether she has had sex before ..or she was molested before .no you didn't bother to ask ..all you need na kpekus....

no one have time for this. stay single if you don't know how to be in a relationship.

at least you should know what is involved in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship these days
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Budline1(m): 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro no time dat shit anymore .its time to make some more money

No doubt pal.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Youngzedd(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Whogoes:

grin grin grin Lies and manipulations are how she survives.

Read this >> https://www.miseducations.com/hacking-a-womans-mind/

This too >> https://www.nairaland.com/5322792/ubunjas-miseducation-how-women-gold

Go through the following threads >>

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/5520169/ubunjas-miseducation-no-green-lights

Finally go through other of her/his threads https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House by Chuknovski(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
OP avoid fornication, just invest your money into your future, get a life. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Vulnerable Fiancée / Can Money Buy True Love / Will You Give Up Your Kidney For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.