Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. (4065 Views)

Oyinbo Client Came To Marry Yahoo Boy Girlfriend / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by johnnyn1(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2020
”If you’re a young man with a legitimate hustle, don’t date any girl dumped by a yahoo boy – Erigga”

Warri-based Nigerian rapper, Erhiga Agarivbie, popularly known as Erigga has given some relationship advice to his fans. The artiste is always vocal about a variety of topics, from the failure of the government to help its citizens, to human interest matters.

Taking to Twitter, Erigga advised young promising men who work hard legitimately to not consider dating a girl who has been dumped by a cyber fraudster also known as Yahoo boy.

He wrote; “As a young promising man when de hustle legit , no date any girl when yahoo boy dump oh.” Checkout his tweet:

Read more at: https://www.correctng.com/if-youre-a-young-man-with-a-legitimate-hustle-dont-date-any-girl-dumped-by-a-yahoo-boy-erigga/

Cc: Rocktation
Cc: farano
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by vibre: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Because their pant have been used already

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Lawgod247: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by donbachi(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2020
they are like loosed leeches...dat are released to Suck destinies back to them spiritually using ex girlfriends,unknowingly to the girls.

10 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by NextD18: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2020
What will a PROMISING YOUNG MAN be doing with a girlfriend in the first place when there're promises he needs to fulfill in his life.

22 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by manGODDED: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Funny but he made sense

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Slimranky(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Bitter truth, most of all these girl's are walking dead,they don't even know that some of them have been used, by boys to plus up
That casual sex she had in a hotel with her boyfriend could been a voodoo sacrificial process by her bf to level up....

9 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Ex girlfriends of yahoo boys. Aka Pimpers paradise.

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Olalan(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2020
Any body who's current about happenings in the "street" would know this is the FACT......If you love your life and future

8 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by GeneralPula: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Nah confirm yarningz..

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Dollarheist: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2020
BIG FAT FACT

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Raalsalghul: 7:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Fact my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by TwoBottles: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2020
Mek the tin no burst for your head oo, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Lashist(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2020
NextD18:
What will a PROMISING YOUNG MAN be doing with a girlfriend in the first place when there're promises he needs to fulfill in his life.
Quiet jare...young man no go date girl again?...even if the girl is a virgin, won't dey date?? Or he should just wait for arranged marriage like that?

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by nanakgh(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
The girls who exchanged their destinies for iPhone X, how far for 11 Pro now?

10 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by uthlaw: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
nanakgh:
The girls who exchanged their destinies for iPhone X, how far for 11 Pro now?
they will exchange their womb for it....watin b there use before!

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by drnoel: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Ok so who will date or marry them na? Life is unfair
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Adonko(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2020
There are many girls on this table erigga is shaking ooo, but truthfully most ladies around have been turned to walking corpse by these hungry,heartless, money-seeking demon yahoo boys.

Baba I thank you for blessing me with legit hustle, and am indeed grateful pls don't let my love 4 pussies cause me to fall for already used Yahoo girls grin

12 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2020
...Erigga u are wasting ur time ... Likes of kingsteve will s.uck a Yahoo girl's pvsse to sahara desert even if he saw Yahoo girl on her forehead grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by davillian(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2020
A promising young
Won't even look the way of those kinda girls....

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

How is life unfair? Did they force them to date the yahoo boys?

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Shugavee(f): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:
yahoo boys will marry them

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by drnoel: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How is life unfair? Did they force them to date the yahoo boys?

Speak for urself. If u are not in a certain shoe, don't attempt to understand it. I don't support 1414 or whatever they call it, neither do I support promiscuity. But in this world, things happen
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

Speak for urself. If u are not in a certain shoe, don't attempt to understand it. I don't support 1414 or whatever they call it, neither do I support promiscuity. But in this world, things happen

What is 1414?

Yes, things happen. But an adult has to be fully responsible for the choices he/she makes.

There were other people to date, but they chose to date a likely voodoist, and a criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by drnoel: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

What is 1414?

Yes, things happen. But an adult has to be fully responsible for the choices he/she makes.

There were other people to date, but they chose to date a likely voodoist, and a criminal.

In our time it was 14 14 they called them
Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by StylishLord(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
he as said the whole story. guy with legit stay safe abeg.............

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
vibre:
Because their pant have been used already

The have been used. And will only be a badluck to the hubby or boyfriend. There ora have been taken so if you marry them sorry oh na badluck you buy

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Slimranky:
Bitter truth, most of all these girl's are walking dead,they don't even know that some of them have been used, by boys to plus up
That casual sex she had in a hotel with her boyfriend could been a voodoo sacrificial process by her bf to level up....
Correct G

1 Like

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
The foolishness here is really impressive.
There is no way a legit boy can date a girl who dated a yahoo boy.
You don chop?
You are using infinix your babe is using iPhone xs max and planning to upgrade to 11 pro Max na BP go kill you Las las
That's what he's actually talking about not this rubbish ritual you people are yapping about

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by sammyesx: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guy stand up hustle, na only ashawo dey make money for bed ( in erriga's voice).

2 Likes

Re: Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend. by iammo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
unfurtunately you cant know who politician or yahooboys are fvcking with jazz, as most are rapist and rape any girl and use money to calm her down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weirdest Thing / Help My Female Lecturers Are Eyeing Me / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.