Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! (4061 Views)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] / MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2021
This legit happened to me this past wednesday, men, read carefully and try to extract out the ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY this d!ck rod biittch actually possessed!

It was in the evening as since the next day was going to ensure the environmental sanitations, i started cleaning the surroundings of my business space as well as packing out the trash for the "P.S.P" guys to come do their jobs early in the morning.

Fastforward to the next thing, i was done, so i packed all the trash in a sack, washed my hands and proceeded to dragging the sack to the dump lot when the trash guys will come pick it up, on my way there was when i met this idi0t with her skin so overbleached you would begin to hate when black and yellow could result to when mixed together, funny enough, i know her face, i have drifted by her multiple times but of course i don't socialize with potential street sp€rm dispositories!
Still Typing...

Pre-Order GETTING THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME by TheGidRedpiller For Just N100.
CHECK SIGNATURE!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Wawelexy(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
R
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2021
She is the typical example of an ATTENTION SEEKING BIITTCH! Always so loud to get the attention of everybody in the hood. Enough biography on her, back to the my story.

I was busy dragging the heavy burden of the sack when this aunty stretched her right arm intentionally blocking my path to get my attention since she didn't even know my name, i look at her with that face of disdain and of course to top the disgust i already felt for her since the initials, she was putting on nose rings in both nostrils, i almost puked!

I was like "What do you want?" in a slow deep voice, she immediately wore a 3 years old baby sad face with her lips in the shape of the small letter "n" and used her free left arm holding an iphone8 to point at a suya stand with her devilish looking painted nails I WAS PISSED TO THE CORE!!

She said she wants to eat suya and i should buy it for her! WOW!!

Still Typing...

Pre-Order GETTING THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME by TheGidRedpiller For Just N100!
CHECK SIGNATURE!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by M16bang(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2021
She is most likely a sex worker. She dey look for boyfriend who she go bill.

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2021
At this point i was busy containing the anger she was already successful at aggravating, i took a deep breathe and then asked her why i should buy her some barbeque in the midst of everything thats going on with me now, her response almost made me burst out! This idi0t was like "...Because i "like you" and i want you to buy me some suya!" and then she started smiling like a f00l on rampage!

What i immediately started think of was what i could do to ruin her day, i dropped the sack, reached out for my pocket and walked to the suya stand, i watched the aboki sell N200 worth of suya for someone and then i decided that it was too small so i ordered a N1,000 worth of suya instead, the aboki packaged it and handed it over, that was when i even realised that this biittch actually crossed the road with me in expectation grin

What i did afterwards is still making my day up till now!
Still Typing...

CHECK SIGNATURE!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by fullnetwork: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Are you trying to be what you are not?
Your choice of words is very uninteresting.

10 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Your message is full of hate... Even if the girl is a leech that does not give you the right for all this your choice of words. I know you are trying to sound woke and make your message more interesting but bro.... It's trash.... The hate and bile in you is too toxic.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by orgylover: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2021
From the little I read, all I can say that this is trash from an idiot with wicked tendencies. What stops u from giving her 500 or 1k suya? All these useless redpillers that find it hard to get pussy will be forming actor anyhow. homosexuals disguising as redpillers....
Mods delete this trash angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by doubleE70: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2021
thegidredpiller hmmm cool bro take it easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2021
I paid the aboki and grabbed the package, i looked behind me and eyed the idi0t head to toe, i looked at my right and to make everything more interesting, i saw a young friend of mine, a boy in his early teens, he is an slowpoke and he makes a living begging for alms, i walked up to him and handed him the nylon of suya, he screamed for joy!!

I walked back to my sack, looked at the girl and gave a very satisfactory smile, picked up my sack and continued dragging to the trash pickup centre!
On my way i met a group of my age mates, they stopped me and started hailing giving me series of fistbumps. Apparently they were watching the whole time!

I met the idi0t
on my way to work this morning, she was pissed at the sight of me, i gave her that smile again without giving eye contact, i walked past her like i didn't see her! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK SIGNATURE!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Rowlandjude(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Why all this stress bro, just tell her you won't buy and walk away.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Lies

Lies everywhere

14 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Kucoin: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
SMH!

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Meteng: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Can't believe I actually read this to the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by siofra(f): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
I'm just avoiding this guy's thread because I don't want to be banned now. cheesy

He thinks he has sense. Bloody hypocrite! I only pity the gullible people he's deceiving in the name of redpill.

If anyone cares;

TheGidredpiller is using you, he's just a business man trying to start his Amazon KDP. You want to escape the manipulations of women but you're stupidly falling for the manipulations of your fellow man. Truly the illiteracy levels among these redpillers is alarming.

A woman can even pretend to be a male and come and sell one useless book to these redpillers
*SMH

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2021
M16bang:
She is most likely a sex worker. She dey look for boyfriend who she go bill.
The usual thing of course.
Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
orgylover:
From the little I read, all I can say that this is trash from an idiot with wicked tendencies. What stops u from giving her 500 or 1k suya? All these useless redpillers that find it hard to get pussy will be forming actor anyhow. All these homosexuals disguising. Mods delete this trash angry
From the little i have read, its obvious you don't know how to read to understanding.

7 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Rowlandjude:
Why all this stress bro, just tell her you won't buy and walk away.
It would be less fun that way.

6 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by mardis: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2021
How do you want your wine served?

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2021
doubleE70:
thegidredpiller hmmm cool bro take it easy
No worries, everything smooth!

5 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2021
mardis:
How do you want your wine served?
I'll serve you instead king!

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Rickmann: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I paid the aboki and grabbed the package, i looked behind me and eyed the idi0t head to toe, i looked at my right and to make everything more interesting, i saw a young friend of mine, a boy in his early teens, he is an slowpoke and he makes a living begging for alms, i walked up to him and handed him the nylon of suya, he screamed for joy!!

I walked back to my sack, looked at the girl and gave a very satisfactory smile, picked up my sack and continued dragging to the trash pickup centre!
On my way i met a group of my age mates, they stopped me and started hailing giving me series of fistbumps. Apparently they were watching the whole time!

I met the idi0t
on my way to work this morning, she was pissed at the sight of me, i gave her that smile again without giving eye contact, i walked past her like i didn't see her! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Anticipate GETTING THE GOLDEN P£NIS SYNDROME redpill book by TheGidRedpiller.
COMING SOON!!

So do we now clap for you on your milestone achievement?
You did all this thinking you were redpilling?
Oh my GID! grin
A thing most simps don't even have time for.

Well, to be candid ,your gesture was a bleeping petty one bro..all you had to do was walk away or ignore.

8 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Rickmann:

So do we now clap for you on your milestone achievement?
You did all this thinking you were redpilling?
Oh my GID! grin
A thing most simps don't even have time for.

Well, to be candid ,your gesture was a bleeping petty one bro..all you had to do was walk away or ignore.

That boy deserved my money more even though he didn't ask for it.

10 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Nicepoker(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
See comments from all these low budget b1tches and simps with zero reputation.

12 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Nicepoker:
See comments from all these low budget b1tches and simps with zero reputation.
I know right? grin

8 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
fullnetwork:
Are you trying to be what you are not?
Your choice of words is very uninteresting.
Ok thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by DonBenny77(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nairaland hoes are pained

8 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by Enigma2049(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why are all you bitches and Simps so triggered by what the op did? Y'all should choke for all i care.

4 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by zoer(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
orgylover:
From the little I read, all I can say that this is trash from an idiot with wicked tendencies. What stops u from giving her 500 or 1k suya? All these useless redpillers that find it hard to get pussy will be forming actor anyhow. All these homosexuals disguising. Mods delete this trash angry
Na her Papa give him dey money?....Why so pained?

5 Likes

Re: I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! by zoer(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
siofra:

Homosexual!!

TheGidredpiller is gay. Now I'm pointing it out you people will not see o!

Women can smell homosexuals from a million miles away.

Why so out to tarnish his image? If you don't like what he post then don't enter his thread..

All ye straight men should continue following him like mumu o!
Jesus....everyone have a choice...why calling them mumu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Born With Multiple Penis And Legs... / If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.