Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass (12075 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Okoroawusa: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Eberechi24:
Even men with toothpick dicks no go allow us hear word angry undecided
Don't mind him

Mana...eberechi lips gi a...oga dikwa nma for....*clears throat

Kambiagwa....*exits thread

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Alfather: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ma guy she be, don't be deceived
but oloshi self dey package, that can be a scammer
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Adonko(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Eberechi24:
look at this one so guyz with tooth pick dick shouldn't have taste anymore..something tells me you lack natural endowment in physic reason you are pained.

So sorry oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by greatjoshy(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

am sure that toothpick is bigger than the size of ur man's dick, no doubt! You look sex starved ma!
I think i can be of help to you please.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by childuptojoy(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Austeeenxx:
Hell yeah. I have a thing for slim girls that I may never be able to explain.
Seconded
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by StylishLord(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2020
just av that 2 side ad a moderate face
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by allandutch: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

OK, let me give a straight answer. I am not really the picky type.

But I like slim girls with some curves. Slim girls are adorable.

I am not a boobs man. Boobs don't attract me one bit. But I like curves, and some ass.

The face should be at least average.
Your head is very correct.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Mkayfrenzy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pretty face with no body odour or mouth odour is perfect for me. Boobs and ass is just a luxury one can easily live without.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

Buahahahahahaaaaa mad ooo... This girl you bad mehnnn.... And it's actually true. Op don give them grounds to make mouth with their hahahahaaaa....
Please, no be me talk am o.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is she related to Tinubu??

All these pretty face, breast, bum etc .. don't make a man prosper!!!

Is she ready for a financially responsible life??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by emerged01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:
Guys, can you date a girl that has a pretty face but no big boobs or assThinking face
If virginal Dey,no wahala! Boobs and yansh no her own detriment.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:
Guys, can you date a girl that has a pretty face but no big boobs or assThinking face
From what you typed up there it like you lack both grin
So tell me can you also date a guy without Dick
It vice versa dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Phenomenal16(f): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
No wonder some babes are doing everything to get ass n boobs

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Kingdonik(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
No wonder some babes are doing everything to get ass n boobs

life without boobs and ass are always boring

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Justdogood(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Infact as a matter of fact,
I always go for them cos they are my favourite.

I am in need of one now. I need a slim fair babe. If you want be like the alphabet "i" . I prefer it like that more.
Want one for serious relationship.

Please have good character ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:

...so how can I differentiate between her and a man?
I love to grab things.
Arsenal and Manchester are a necessity.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by flyinnizam(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
impossible

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Leezah(f): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
undecided
justnock:

...so how can I differentiate between her and a man?
I love to grab things.
Arsenal and Manchester are a necessity.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Leezah(f): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

From what you typed up there it like you lack both grin
So tell me can you also date a guy without Dick
It vice versa dear cheesy
Yeah as long as he got doh
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Allsingles: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:

It all depends on individual choice.
What do you want in a woman in terms of personality?
Does she have those attributes?
The physical endowment are just there for attraction and feeling of intimacy.
There are guys who really love and want to even marry a lady with small boobs.
Some want it slim fitted.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by biobash(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:

Yes... since boobs they even if it is small. No problem...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:
Yeah as long as he got doh
Whose pussy is that in profile grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by franchasng: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leezah:
pretty face does not make you a fine girl, sadly.

Ugly face with killer body shape is far far better than fine face with flat boobs and flat bombom angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by franchasng: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Allsingles:

It all depends on individual choice.
What do you want in a woman in terms of personality?
Does she have those attributes?
The physical endowment are just there for attraction and feeling of intimacy.
There are guys who really love and want to even marry a lady with small boobs.
Some want it slim fitted.
I repeat, as a Nigerian man, you don't need a woman's brains, all you need is her hot body that you can see, feel and benefit from, not her brains that is nowhere to be found like Buhari's WAEC certificate.

Who woman brains help in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
at least ur body must look like that of a woman nau
ur ass is flat and strong and no hips
biko na man u be cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Adonko:
The answer is NO today NO tomorrow and No yesterday ...slim girls can't turn me on no matter how they try ...most finally give up.

But at the sight of Asssss cos am an Ass man even if she is putting on a white garment church gown I go bananas grin

The pic below can summarize the above pictorially.
there are slim girls with ass and besides its not every fat girl that is endowed with ukwu grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Eberechi24(f): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mogajunior:
Anambra girls and their love for big Gbola. I see you.
Lol, am not from anambra State. Just a resident. Btw who no like better?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Eberechi24(f): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
greatjoshy:

am sure that toothpick is bigger than the size of ur man's dick, no doubt! You look sex starved ma!
I think i can be of help to you please.
Wacky!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Eberechi24(f): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Adonko:
look at this one so guyz with tooth pick dick shouldn't have taste anymore..something tells me you lack natural endowment in physic reason you are pained.

So sorry oooooo
No, am not pained darling. Am happy to have myself and physic kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Yxxx: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Justdogood:
Infact as a matter of fact,
I always go for them cos they are my favourite.

I am in need of one now. I need a slim fair babe. If you want be like the alphabet "i" . I prefer it like that more.
Want one for serious relationship.

Please have good character ooooo.

Describe yourself..
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by Budline1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
pretty face does not make you a fine girl, sadly.

Ugly face with killer body shape is far far better than fine face with flat boobs and flat bombom angry

Hmmn. Word.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass by greatjoshy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

Wacky!
wacky you said? Hope i didn't blow so hot on you? I was only saying a piece of my mind. No hard feelings.
So can we roll in peace?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.