Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression (1630 Views)

Depression Wan Finish Me / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression / Ever Suffered From Depression??? Please Share Your Story (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
My case ain't the worst but it hurts to know that the only way to solve this problem is through illegal means.
I regret being a weakling in dealing with my adversity.

Modified

I'm a final year student, and it happened that my project requires funding. The reagents needed are quite expensive to procure so I was taxed 50k by my supervisor.
I was given the money last year by my dad, so I traveled back to school to make the payment but my supervisor didn't collect the money, said I can't start the lab work because of strike. Suspecting the strike wouldn't last, I had to stay back in order not to waste the transport fare, I however spent 15k for my upkeep there (2½months). My dad needed money as of then so I had to send the remaining 30k to him. I searched for a paying work to make up the lost 15k but found none. I decided to learn decoration but my boss wasn't paying me. The bottom line is that I'm in need of 15k loan so as to make the payment on Monday, will put 5k from my monthly upkeep then collect the remaining 30k tomorrow.
I'll instamentally pay back within 2months.

Was out of options that's why I tried recovering it from betting, but I've lost 1.5k already out of my last 8k. Don't wanna loose more cus of desperation
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Kriss216: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Always remember, everything we do is illegal in the eyes of God.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks for the unusual encouragement embarassed
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Nazgul: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
My case ain't the worst but it hurts to know that the only way to solve this problem is through illegal means.
I regret being a weakling in dealing with my adversity
Let's hear your story.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nazgul:

Let's hear your story.
Trust me, it doesn't matter anymore
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Kriss, I no get.... grin
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Kriss216: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kriss, I no get.... grin
The message ain't for you. The receiver don already decode the message.

How have you been?
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Lifeisrisk(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

I need the money urgently
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Nazgul: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Trust me, it doesn't matter anymore
It does matter if we're to talk you out of depression.

1 Like

Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I regret being a weakling in dealing with my adversity

Just let it go.
Don't think about it anymore.
In life, there are things that happen that you just can't change. What you can do is learn from the mistakes/experience.
Even if you were given the chance to go back in time (to do things all over again) without knowing what already happened in the future, you're most likely to make the same mistake/decision you did before. That's life for you.
So, don't be hard on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

The message ain't for you. The receiver don already decode the message.

How have you been?

Ok ooo. cheesy

I've been good, thank you.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nazgul:

It does matter if we're to talk you out of depression.
I've Modified it
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Nazgul: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just let it go.
In life, there are things that happen that you just can't change. What you can do is learn from the experience/mistakes.
Even if you were given the chance to go back in time (to do things all over again) without knowing what already happened in the future, you're most likely to make the same decision/mistake you did before. That's life for you.
So, don't be hard on yourself. Tell your mind it's no fault of yours.
It means deferring my final year dear, I've paid my fees, don't wana come back next year because of project money
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lifeisrisk:
Pls I need someone to borrow me 10k till the end of this month. I'm ready to pay with interest

Drop ur AZA

I need the money urgently
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Kriss216: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just let it go.
In life, there are things that happen that you just can't change. What you can do is learn from the mistakes/experience.
Even if you were given the chance to go back in time (to do things all over again) without knowing what already happened in the future, you're most likely to make the same mistake/decision you did before. That's life for you.
So, don't be hard on yourself.
I made a decision this year never to listen to motivation speakers again and it seems you’re heading that direction.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Lifeisrisk(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Pls am serious about this if you know anyone that can lend me pls do link me.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Offpoint1: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Come let me give you 2 sure odds, stake all the money you have left with it...
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Offpoint1:
Come let me give you 2 sure odds, stake all the money you have left with it...
I honestly wish I can but I've exhausted my punting grace.
You won't understand
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

I made a decision this year never to listen to motivation speakers again and it seems you’re heading that direction.

Kriss, I'm basically saying he should learn to live life without regrets.
...but like you typed earlier, the message ain't for you.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Kriss216: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kriss, I'm basically saying he should learn to live life without regrets.
...but like you typed earlier, the message ain't for you.
Lol

Typical Mariah.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

It means deferring my final year dear, I've paid my fees, don't wana come back next year because of project money

Face your fears. As bad as the situation may seem, it's not the worst thing that can happen to you.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by 99thEnemy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Motivation gives us the morale to achieve what we do not deem possible .

by learning from other peoples experience and advices especially mine, you will be surprised at what you can achieve.

Eg I started my rice farm 8 months ago with just 12 grains of rice I borrowed from one farmer who I met after smoking SK.

After the 8 months, you won't believe the yield I reaped...

27 bags of Rice oh! .

I want to thank that guy who motivated me ...

.... let me go and look for SK first

[img]https://media./images/450ead3d769f3b807ae6d977e997c37d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Kriss216: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
99thEnemy:

by learning from other peoples experience and advices especially mine, you will be surprised at what you can achieve.

Eg I started my rice farm 8 months ago with just 12 grains of rice I borrowed from one farmer who I met after smoking SK.

27 bags of Rice oh! .

Lol

Try and be reducing hand for SK cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by kufreabasi86191: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Cholls(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2021
My brother always remember, everything we do is illegal in the eyes of God.
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by JOACHINpedro: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Face your fears. As bad as the situation may seem, it's not the worst thing that can happen to you.
For now, it will be dear..
Paid over 40k for school fees, have about 6.5k at hand for upkeep, expecting 30k today and na 15k go make me start the year afresh? Aunty check am na. cry

Would have gladly deferred in peace if I hadn't paid my 40k school fees
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by drchux(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2021
What’s your account number?

1 Like

Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by OGWILLS123: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Op carry everything you have and stake in atheletico madrid win or X. don't forget to thank me later cool . I light my kpola in peace cool
Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by Dreadlock69(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Lemme give joker's qoutes so you know peace

Re: Pls Talk Me Out Of This Depression by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
99thEnemy:

27 bags of Rice oh! .

Are you being serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Dating A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend / Is Mouth Odour Enough Reason To Leave A Relationship? / Btw Men's life And Women's Life, Which One seems to be Harder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.