Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (61253 Views)

409 New COVID-19 Cases, 145 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 10 -(3756 Tested) / COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by dozzybreezy(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians don't have any sense, this is how I told a lady that sells things to me yesterday to pull her kids from school or limit their exposure to other people and the stupid ignorant dingbat of a Lady said that a useless Roman jesus will protect them, the more stupid reply from senseless Nigerians undecided

You are a smelling magot!!!
You are so senseless for calling Jesus useless.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Funkybabee(f): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2020
It's well
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Chasepark: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Revelation 16: 21. From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds, fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by OttHin: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2020
#EndCorona
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mikelc007: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2020
China thunder will fire you as a country!
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Now it has happen
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Funkybabee(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2020
dozzybreezy:

You are a smelling magot!!!
You are so senseless for calling Jesus useless.

You have time for replying that fo0l, shey u dont know them ni.

bible have said it all

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
stopping my kids from today..I was screaming it, the useless Ogun state government has not announced to the public to shut all schools down, it won't be funny..our current governments care less

They are all visionless and brainless. Too slow in decision making

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by domchike(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2020
I guess ur not a Christian
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians don't have any sense, this is how I told a lady that sells things to me yesterday to pull her kids from school or limit their exposure to other people and the stupid ignorant dingbat of a Lady said that a useless Roman jesus will protect them, the more stupid reply from senseless Nigerians undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by AK284(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:
People need to be careful. Only God can help us.

Meanwhile, start eating this leaves.........thank me later.....

Awei e se for elegede le ni
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mxhibit(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2020
egorov:
Your information is wrong. Number of global death is 8,9+
I was surprised too when I saw 85,000 deaths. God help us cos 8,900+ lives lost within 3 months, thats alot.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by cRobo: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Very stupid lady and the annoying thing is that she serves me what I eat every day so I'm being cautious about people who come near me this period, I hate religion with every bone in my body and this just proves how stupid Nigerian women are when religious and brainwashed to stupidity undecided

Better start cooking your own food
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Taye4j: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Can you imagine! The man that died in Ekiti with Coronavirus had spent 2weeks in Ibadan. Now if they want to trace those people he had contact with, can you envisage thousands of people that must have had a physical contact with one another without knowing (multiplier effect).

Egungun be careful, Egungun be careful- now Egungun don land for hospital.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by dozzybreezy(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Nigerians are the most senseless sets of people I have ever seen, they believe in a fake Roman god more than the the Roman's do, and they can't even stay at home and avoid churches this period because they are brainwashed cows, imagine a brainwashed lady telling me that a useless white jesus will protect her and her silly kids undecided
You are a demon. Start evaluating your life from today. I am sure that your punishment has been prepared. God will punish you !

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You are a capital F.O.OL to have insulted Jesus that way. You better find a way to apologize to God you idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Goke7: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
aunty just isolate your self for 14 days on the tarmac when you arrive back o, we no wan hear story o
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Hereignsinam: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You don't have any right whatsoever to insult the woman. Everybody has something they believed in.
And for you to talk to JESUS in that manner you better go on your knees and start pleading for Mercy.

The same JESUS she is putting her hope in would surely protect her Household.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by prettyliz(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
WHO
AFRICA is not one country

Nigeria is a country and we will not see increase in death toll over here

You this stupid WHO, recommending these strict measures

Are you going to feed us?
Is the government going to give us $1000 per adults
Leave us alone here in Nigeria

We will overcome coronaVirus
don't mind them..always expecting the worse...thank God we've not reported any deaths from the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

See this yeye brainwashed dingbat, no be only god ATURU undecided
you have just been reprted to the Mods...you are too full of hate

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by danot1030: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
Blame Buhari for the increasing numbers in coronaviruse cases in Nigeria for his inability to take decisive action promptly when required.

There's no reason he shouldn't have ordered the closure of the border against movement of the people both in and out of the country immediately the first was recorded. Now the country does not have the fight the pandemic disease if it escalate due to their negligence and corruption.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by foreshore(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

See who get sense
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Dominatrix(f): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2020
I swear, Even after Vatican don shut down.... Mtchweee.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by greatID: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:
You are a fool for calling Jesus ''useless Roman Jesus''

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mmsen: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

That is a universal belief. You can't attack Nigerians alone for such nonsense.

The reason it spread from China is because the useless CCP thought they could pretend it wasn't a problem and then watch it miraculously disappear. Italy was equally as clueless. America is going through the same spread made worse by people refusing to stay away from nightclubs, malls and shops. People in the UK have been ignoring calls for social isolation to go to pubs because those people can't live without their alcohol.

No better than xtian beliefs, Islam or the other stupid crap that people believe.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Dominatrix(f): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Taye4j:
Can you imagine! The man that died in Ekiti with Coronavirus had spent 2weeks in Ibadan. Now if they want to trace those people he had contact with, can you envisage thousands of people that must have had a physical contact with one another without knowing (multiplier effect).

Egungun be careful, Egungun be careful- now Egungun don land for hospital.

Including those selling pure water and gala in traffic
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by piagetskinner(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2020
As at Thursday, 6:51 GMT, a total of 219,385 confirmed cases have been reported in 176 countries with 85,749 deaths globally.

This analysis is wrong ... number of deaths still hovering around 8,900

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Elvis2kay: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Is Africa a country or continent?? Stop creating fears! name inflected African country.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

U didn’t have to insult her faith to make ur point because of ur atheist beliefs undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by yusufu16: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Tunex252:
It more than 100 self, our economy is about to crush

Me I put it at over 500 people carrying this virus in Nigeria. The rate of transmission is high in Africa because of our affinity to social gathering e.g. church, mosques, bear palour, party, events, etc

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Joshmuch: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

I can guarantee you that Nigeria currently has over 100 infected people that the government haven't been recorded and they still leaving all these useless shrines called churches open until we start dying by the thousands undecided
come, they swear for you. If you are an unbeliever, can't you be one in peace, must you castigate?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Suspect33(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
WHO
AFRICA is not one country

Nigeria is a country and we will not see increase in death toll over here

You this stupid WHO, recommending these strict measures

Are you going to feed us?
Is the government going to give us $1000 per adults
Leave us alone here in Nigeria

We will overcome coronaVirus
Only wise man on Nairaland grin Nigeria is probably a 4th world country, self isolation is not an option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.