Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (61255 Views)

409 New COVID-19 Cases, 145 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 10 -(3756 Tested) / COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mamaafrik(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:
People need to be careful. Only God can help us.

Meanwhile, start eating this leaves.........thank me later.....
what is the name oga,we may just be developing our own vacccccineeeeee cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Italy record 245 Death in 24 hours..

Corona deadly!! shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Every religion in Nigeria is an evil cult that has destroyed the nation for the longest time and needs to be expunged for good undecided

Typical communist, crush people who view the world differently ! Oh sorry atheist

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by statesman6: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
WHO
AFRICA is not one country

Nigeria is a country and we will not see increase in death toll over here

You this stupid WHO, recommending these strict measures

Are you going to feed us?
Is the government going to give us $1000 per adults
Leave us alone here in Nigeria

We will overcome coronaVirus
Are we going to overcome it by exposing ourselves to the virus. Can you please remove Yoruba from your name. You're a disgrace to Yorubas
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

I can guarantee you that Nigeria currently has over 100 infected people that the government haven't been recorded and they still leaving all these useless shrines called churches open until we start dying by the thousands undecided
Stop disrespecting Christianity!!!
Islam, and different Traditional religion also exist in the Country..
Stop transferring your aggression to a religion just because you know that the believers won't lynch you for disrespecting their beliefs...

If Churches are shrine what are Mosques and real herbalist shrine??..
Show some respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by poiZon: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

I can guarantee you that Nigeria currently has over 100 infected people that the government haven't been recorded and they still leaving all these useless shrines called churches open until we start dying by the thousands undecided
Church isn't compulsory in Nigeria.
N only church u fit see gatherings?
What of markets, banks etc.
If church been kill ur Fada, go n burn the particular church.
Leave our church for us.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by SEGLIZ: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
daddytime:
We need to take more precautionary steps. Shiit is hitting the ceiling very fast and will be genocidal in Africa.

we need to careful quite well but no shit is hitting the ceiling.
who is about to create an unnecessary panic in Africa cos the shit is not doing the damage like they expect.
they were expecting body bags but the alternative remain the case. they know our government would pay for vaccine than feed us with the money.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lomprico(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
daddytime:
We need to take more precautionary steps. Shiit is hitting the ceiling very fast and will be genocidal in Africa.

genocidal kwa?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:

Is this pumpkin leaf?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by kinibigdil: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why are they quick to give us the African figures in total, just to make it sound significant, knowing that if they give the figures by countries it will seem negligible, have they given us the European total?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Sadteen: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You are a capital F.O.OL to have insulted Jesus that way. You better find a way to apologize to God you idiot.
If God finds the insult of a mere mortal offensive then he's not God but a human who managed to become powerful

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Originality007: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:

this Efo elegede
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Sadteen: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Villain7:

You told her and that's right. But why should you go an extent to insult Jesus, if truly that's what you meant? I don't care to know what you worship, But you are nothing before God, no man created this earth or even humans, in most cases like this, we take precautions and leave the rest to God. Learn to respect what people worship. How did you come to existence, is it your making? Take science and it's prove apart, have you asked yourself the miracles of nature, The birds, the seas and all things on earth?
Common, you corrected someone and came here to insult God.
Jesus is not God. The joke is on you
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Sadteen: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
stopthecycle:

One day when you die you will stand before this 'roman' Jesus and give account of your life, no one will be able to deliver you then from your foolishness, better get right with God before its too late
Jesus is not God he's just a Deity like Zeus and sango
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by yeman1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
JUST ONLY ONE PERSON BROUGHT CORONA VIRUS TO IRAN.... NOW SEE WHAT IRAN IS TODAY....
Our PRESIDENT BUHARI JUST DASHED NAIJA PPL THIS VIRUS DUE TO THE ACT OF NEGLIGENCE.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Bluffly: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why are they merging Africa? Mention names of countries. They have started to ridicule Africa. Africa is not a country. Name country names

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by ishitinyourmouf: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:

what leaves are these. please what is the name and how do one get them
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mosco09: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
I think you sound more stupid than her take a look at your mirror is writen all over your face
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by mosco09: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eya happy dying i can you already infected with the virus... My regards to ur dad lucifer ✌✌✌
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Giftedtu: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

ignorance is a disease just like the Covid-19 virus that you people developed, all you need is Jesus. repent and stop the attack on the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Lawrence94(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
You got me scared there with ur false data...85k + deaths means 39% mortality rate and that's quite scary bro,please get ur facts right
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Achorise: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
What
lawman88:

What part can you
What does it do ??
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by buhariguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tunex252:
Damn
We are too religions and this has been affecting our economy greatly just imagine the lady and she will believe anything her pastor told her
that is faith,
By faith you will not be consume
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by AmeLonRo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
In the name of Jesus, like the days of John G. Lake, let the healing fountains be opened Almighty Father.
As Moses lifted up the serpent so must the son of man be lifted up for healing and deliverance so says the scriptures, the son of man is lifted up already, let their be total healing across the earth in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by christtar(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

what is your problem with Churches and Worship centers ? Why are you often casting aspersion on Churches ?? For what so ever reason stop treading along religious lines...its dangerous!
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by asamaigho(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

dont hide under corona to spit your personal grudge with the church, as non of the deaths from this virus has in anyway been related to church services.
besides of all the place of public gathering like markets and mosque, why single out church for insult.
BE CAREFUL.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by asamaigho(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
stopping my kids from today..I was screaming it, the useless Ogun state government has not announced to the public to shut all schools down, it won't be funny..our current governments care less

skool and market which is more dangerous?
be reasonable.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by asamaigho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you for insulting our lord Jesus. May your end comes before this year ends.

pray the Lord forgive and reveal Himself to him like He did to saul.

many has done worse....dont blame him, he has only spoken to the level of his understanding.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by stanliwise(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Africa my own!

By the way, crimes will reduce self
Do the maths accurately, it would increase
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Toks2008(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
WHO
AFRICA is not one country

Nigeria is a country and we will not see increase in death toll over here

You this stupid WHO, recommending these strict measures

Are you going to feed us?
Is the government going to give us $1000 per adults
Leave us alone here in Nigeria

We will overcome coronaVirus

Dont mind them. They have been waiting so long for this news so that the can report it in a very derogatory manner.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:

what's the name??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Val Who Treated Injured #endsars Protesters Dies Of Coronavirus Disease / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.