Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (61261 Views)

409 New COVID-19 Cases, 145 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 10 -(3756 Tested) / COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by bptc10: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
FAKE NEWS ( As at Thursday, 6:51 GMT, a total of 219,385 confirmed cases have been reported in 176 countries with 85,749 deaths globally.)
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/coronavirus/382637-coronavirus-africa-recorded-17-deaths-in-24-hours-who.html
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by bptc10: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nobody is questioning the source of this news, it clear indication that this is fake news to say that the world have recorded 85,749 deaths.

LATEST UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Akpuoru: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why group the whole countries as Africa but individualises the countries when it comes to Europe for instance?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Villain7: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sadteen:
Jesus is not God. The joke is on you
No time to waste on people like you....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by rachels: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tunex252:
It more than 100 self, our economy is about to crush
i think you are the useless person not churches,all ur comments is to abuse Jesus and church why?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Tunex252(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
rachels:
i think you are the useless person not churches,all ur comments is to abuse Jesus and church why?
it seems u are senseless or too blind to see what I post, how tf did abuse Jesus and churches? Look again.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:
People need to be careful. Only God can help us.

Meanwhile, start eating this leaves.........thank me later.....
Elegede... where can I find this in Lagos
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by MrSly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
lawman88:

What is the name of that leaf
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
I did a write up on truth and myths on COVID_19
https://www.glorychy.com/2020/03/covid19-myths-and-truths.html?m=1
Enjoy.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by leye4u: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Every religion in Nigeria is an evil cult that has destroyed the nation for the longest time and needs to be expunged for good undecided
You that aren't religious, how has that made your life better,is it that you are richer ,healthier or more fulfilled than others...I can tell you that's a capital No!.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by leye4u: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Every religion in Nigeria is an evil cult that has destroyed the nation for the longest time and needs to be expunged for good undecided
You who dont believein Jesus like we do, how has that made your life better,is it that you are richer ,healthier or more fulfilled than others...I can tell you that's a capital No!.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by spayor(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Iogobenz:
undecided Fear mongering as usual,make una free us now ah ah! We don hear,jeez!!!
as in ehn I just tire ...Dem want make fear catch us by force
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2020
YorubaKinging:
WHO
AFRICA is not one country

Nigeria is a country and we will not see increase in death toll over here

You this stupid WHO, recommending these strict measures

Are you going to feed us?
Is the government going to give us $1000 per adults
Leave us alone here in Nigeria

We will overcome coronaVirus
Read it comment all over again.
I believe by now, u've realized everything in what u typed portrays senselessness.
What are u saying we should do if we foolishly disobey safety guides from the W.H.O
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2020
egorov:
Your information is wrong. Number of global death is 8,9+

I think there is a deliberate plot in some quarters to cause panic. It is also possible that WHO isn't comfortable and it is still shocked with d fact that Africa hasn't been overridden and consumed by now considering that Europe is struggling with it. I think for them, d covid19 story isn't complete without Africa. D sparse numbers emerging from Africa isn't encouraging. They long to hear more news of infections & death

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2020
willyjacs:
Read it comment all over again.
I believe by now, u've realized everything in what u typed portrays senselessness.
What are u saying we should do if we foolishly disobey safety guides from the W.H.O

He has a point. I think there is a deliberate plot in some quarters to cause panic. It is also possible that WHO isn't comfortable and it is still shocked with d fact that Africa hasn't been overridden and consumed by now considering that Europe is struggling with it. I think for them, d covid19 story isn't complete without Africa. D sparse numbers emerging from Africa isn't encouraging. They long to hear more news of infections & death
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Niyinficient(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
lawman88:

Dude, do you have any affiliation with Ondo state/Akure? lol!
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
lexy2014:

He has a point. I think there is a deliberate plot in some quarters to cause panic. It is also possible that WHO isn't comfortable and it is still shocked with d fact that Africa hasn't been overridden and consumed by now considering that Europe is struggling with it. I think for them, d covid19 story isn't complete without Africa. D sparse numbers emerging from Africa isn't encouraging. They long to hear more news of infections & death
Ur point is still offkey.
Where is the sense in calling self hygiene methods which is a clear way to prevent infection rubbish

@"I think for them,covid-19 isn't complete without Africa"

Mr "I think I think"
to u lots who see this pandemic as a Hollywood movie or novel, by pointing blames nd trying to bring meanings to meaninglessness, y'all should get urselves educated nd face the reality in front of u....

We know it will touch everywhere as long as people travel in and out of countries,its just a matter of time.....Not that Africa is special...and no WHO member was surprised that Africa wasn't infected then.... For those who knows how global pandemic moves, we know continents and countries were just waiting on queue.
It was first Asia and then Europe and Africa.... This pandemic is a movement.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 5:33am On Mar 21, 2020
willyjacs:
Where is the sense in calling self hygiene methods which is a clear way to prevent infection rubbish

@"I think for them,covid-19 isn't complete without Africa"

Mr "I think I think"
to u lots who see this pandemic as a Hollywood movie or novel, by pointing blames nd trying to bring meanings to meaninglessness, y'all should get urselves educated nd face the reality in front of u....

We know it will touch everywhere as long as people travel in and out of countries,its just a matter of time.....Not that Africa is special...and no WHO member was surprised that Africa wasn't infected then.... For those who knows how global pandemic moves, we know continents and countries were just waiting on queue.
It was first Asia and then Europe and Africa.... This pandemic is a movement.

After reading this from u
willyjacs:
I was expecting a robust write up from d rest of ur comment. But alas, I couldn't find anything educative or informative in what u wrote. Its more of pot calling kettle black in terms of "offkey" or maybe this is now a music class. Maybe someone stole ur gf or something because I can only sense an emotional response much more than a rational one.
willyjacs:

Mr "I think I think"
How does name calling further ur cause or buttress ur point? Are u averse to thinking? I won't be surprised if u are. Some of us decide to use our thinking faculty, engage deductive reasoning & put our 3rd eyes or sixth sense to use in order to see beyond d surface. If u find that repugnant, there's very little I can do 4u but bearing in my mind that if u don't think, u stink.

If "this pandemic is a movement", can u pls tell d trajectory that WHO plotted initially after China? Did WHO foresee Europe as d first port of call after China bearing in mind that then it was not called a pandemic?

D comments by WHO as i earlier noted was one of expectation for Africa not just to get d virus but to be overwhelmed by it. Let me ask u, is there anything special WHO intends to do for Africa or has done for Africa so far to prevent its ominous prediction for Africa from coming to pass?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
lexy2014:

After reading this from u
I was expecting a robust write up from d rest of ur comment. But alas, I couldn't find anything educative or informative in what u wrote. Its more of pot calling kettle black in terms of "offkey" or maybe this is now a music class. Maybe someone stole ur gf or something because I can only sense an emotional response much more than a rational one.
How does name calling further ur cause or buttress ur point? Are u averse to thinking? I won't be surprised if u are. Some of us decide to use our thinking faculty, engage deductive reasoning & put our 3rd eyes or sixth sense to use in order to see beyond d surface. If u find that repugnant, there's very little I can do 4u but bearing in my mind that if u don't think, u stink.

If "this pandemic is a movement", can u pls tell d trajectory that WHO plotted initially after China? Did WHO foresee Europe as d first port of call after China bearing in mind that then it was not called a pandemic?

D comments by WHO as i earlier noted was one of expectation for Africa not just to get d virus but to be overwhelmed by it. Let me ask u, is there anything special WHO intends to do for Africa or has done for Africa so far to prevent its ominous prediction for Africa from coming to pass?
ur long epistle is still off point..... I asked a simple question. What is the nonsense in the self primary preventive measures by the WHO?

Go straight to the point,fish out the nonsense in it and lemme see.
Ur long epistles only shows u are the one on the emotional side.
@A mind that doesn't think stinks.... Even a mad man too thinks.

Now go straight to the point or shut up.
What are the nonsense or rubbish in the preventive guidelines provided by the WHO?
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
willyjacs:
ur long epistle is still off point..... I asked a simple question. What is the nonsense in the self primary preventive measures by the WHO?

Go straight to the point,fish out the nonsense in it and lemme see.
Ur long epistles only shows u are the one on the emotional side.
@A mind that doesn't think stinks.... Even a mad man too thinks.

Now go straight to the point or shut up.
What are the nonsense or rubbish in the preventive guidelines provided by the WHO?

So it is now "off point"? I thought it was "offkey"? Am sure u can now see how u are entangling and ridiculing urself.

Another emotional outburst that lacks every reason or rational. U dont need to condescend to d level of mediocrity in order to express urself. I also asked a simple question did anybody steal ur girlfriend? because u seem hurt by something & it definitely has nothing to do with corona virus.

Sometimes, its always good not to be too forward because u will end up showing how shallow u are. Did u see any reference to d question u are asking in d comments I made?

A mad man who thinks is better than a man who doesn't think at all. And since u have acknowledged that u can't think, it won't be a surprise that d questions I asked u will be like a maze to u
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
lexy2014:

So it is now "off point"? I thought it was "offkey"? Am sure u can now see how u are entangling and ridiculing urself.

Another emotional outburst that lacks every reason or rational. U dont need to condescend to d level of mediocrity in order to express urself. I also asked a simple question did anybody steal ur girlfriend? because u seem hurt by something & it definitely has nothing to do with corona virus.

Sometimes, its always good not to be too forward because u will end up showing how shallow u are. Did u see any reference to d question u are asking in d comments I made?

A mad man who thinks is better than a man who doesn't think at all. And since u have acknowledged that u can't think, it won't be a surprise that d questions I asked u will be like a maze to u
Since u are so dumb to know offkey may also refer to a person or persons or situation being out of step with what is considered normal or appropriate..... U try so hard to speak English when u be olodo.
My life is not built to depend or survive on girlfriend like urs,
U bringing girlfriend into this is another proof that u are always offkey by default, as I see no connection between girlfriend and the topic at hand.

Ogbeni tell me wetin be the rubbish inside the preventive measures wey WHO drop For 24hrs now, u nor get answer.

U just dey hang on to useless questions just to save u from answering the question.....

Since u nor fit answer me, go find somewhere and die.
I got better things to attend to.... hope I have kept it lonely and attention seeking life a bit busy?
I believe u got some orgasms from that?
Now move.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Since u are so dumb to know offkey may also refer to a person or persons or situation being out of step with what is considered normal or appropriate..... U try so hard to speak English when u be olodo.
U bringing girlfriend into this is another proof that u are always offkey by default, as I see no connection between girlfriend and the topic at hand.

Ogbeni tell me wetin be the rubbish inside the preventive measures wey WHO drop For 24hrs now, u nor get answer.

U just dey hang on to useless questions just to save u from answering the question.....

I got better things to attend to.... hope I have kept ur lonely and attention seeking life a bit busy?
Now move.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
willyjacs:

I got better things to attend to.... hope I have kept ur lonely and attention seeking life a bit busy?
Now move.

So my English can unsettle u like this? What a pity. U don't have to quarrel with my English. All u needed to do was to say if u understood d English or not. If u didn't, then I will do d best to come down to ur level bearing in mind that u acknowledged that thinking isn't ur thing.

When I encounter people who can't express themselves without using foul language, a few things come to light. One, they have run out of things to say but in order to save face latch unto insults as a means of self expression. Second, they are dealing with deep seated emotional issues which are masked by trying to be aggressive even without provocation. Loosing ur girlfriend to another man might be a trigger to d above. But if u haven't lost ur girlfriend to another guy, it doesn't cost u anything to simply say so& tell us why u sound so hurt. It obviously isn't about corona virus.

Did u see any reference to d question u are asking in d comments I made? If u can do this, I will be most glad. It will help to shed light on d source of ur unexplained acrimony.

Pls avail urself of d following:

It might be asking too much of u since u acknowledged that u don't think, but its for d record. Maybe u should compare d questions above with d question u are asking and see if there's any similarity
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
lexy2014:

So my English can unsettle u like this? What a pity. U don't have to quarrel with my English. All u needed to do was to say if u understood d English or not. If u didn't, then I will do d best to come down to ur level bearing in mind that u acknowledged that thinking isn't ur thing.

When I encounter people who can't express themselves without using foul language, a few things come to light. One, they have run out of things to say but in order to save face latch unto insults as a means of self expression. Second, they are dealing with deep seated emotional issues which are masked by trying to be aggressive even without provocation. Loosing ur girlfriend to another man might be a trigger to d above. But if u haven't lost ur girlfriend to another guy, it doesn't cost u anything to simply say so& tell us why u sound so hurt. It obviously isn't about corona virus.

Did u see any reference to d question u are asking in d comments I made? If u can do this, I will be most glad. It will help to shed light on d source of ur unexplained acrimony.

Pls avail urself of d following:

It might be asking too much of u since u acknowledged that u don't think, but its for d record. Maybe u should compare d questions above with d question u are asking and see if there's any similarity
No time to read ur lamentations.
Goan die bro
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by lexy2014: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2020
willyjacs:
No time to read ur lamentations.
Goan die bro

I remember u acknowledged that u don't think but let me help u out a bit. Death is common to all living things and u are no exception. For now, am alive and i believe u also alive. So we give God d glory 4d gift of life
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Brunicekid(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2020
LearnITsmash:

I can guarantee you that Nigeria currently has over 100 infected people that the government haven't been recorded and they still leaving all these useless shrines called churches open until we start dying by the thousands undecided
We will LIVE to declare the Glory of God in the land of the living.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by willyjacs(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
lexy2014:

I remember u acknowledged that u don't think but let me help u out a bit. Death is common to all living things and u are no exception. For now, am alive and i believe u also alive. So we give God d glory 4d gift of life
oga goan die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba / Eksu Yahoo Student Runs Mad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.