Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO (61259 Views)

409 New COVID-19 Cases, 145 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 10 -(3756 Tested) / COVID-19: 248 New Cases Reported, 17 Deaths And 33 Discharged On May 10 / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Blazebond(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians don't have any sense, this is how I told a lady that sells things to me yesterday to pull her kids from school or limit their exposure to other people and the ignorant Lady said that a Roman jesus will protect them, the more stupid reply from senseless Nigerians undecided

But why the thing dey pain Una say people dey serve their creator and redeemer,we Christians know what is best for us,we will use sanitizers and protective face mask and also follow all government directives,but we will still commit all into the hands of GOD,if the thing pain you well well please drink bleach and die,olodo like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by RichBoy247: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you for insulting our lord Jesus. May your end comes before this year ends.

CURSES? No, that's not Christ like. Christ wouldn't do that.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:
Nigerians don't have any sense, this is how I told a lady that sells things to me yesterday to pull her kids from school or limit their exposure to other people and the stupid ignorant dingbat of a Lady said that a useless Roman jesus will protect them, the more stupid reply from senseless Nigerians undecided

Will you keep quiet?

You said Nigerians don't have sense. It is you and those that gave birth to you that lack sense.

My parents are Nigerians and they have sense yours may not have sense.

I am a Nigerian and I have sense. You may not have sense.

It was like you were making sense at the start of your post until the madness in your brain started erupting.

Your post shows how stupid and senseless you are for insulting other peoples' faith.

If it was not madness erupting in your maggot infested brain, you would have applied the rule of "live and let live" to your sick life.

You have adviced the lady. Fine!

She made a statement you believed was wrong fine!. but to insult her faith was stupidity of the highest level.

What stops your useless government to close all schools for the main time. Why should it be an individual thing.

You lacked proper parental care or you inherited your madness from them that were supposed to train you.

Leave everyone to their faiths be they Muslims, Christians or pagans.

It is a free world.

That's why Atheists too are free to believe the Big Bang theory or that they came from Apes. It is their choice.

Learn to live and let others live.

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Judybash93(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Validated:

Your hatred for Christianity will kill you and your like. I am sure the woman never said what yu vomited out of your useless life and gutter of a mouth. By the way, will you be bold enough to write this about Mohammed? No because muslims will look for yu and kill you before te coronavirus. Why not make your comments and live Jesus out of it?

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Taye4j: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Judybash93:

Oh my goodness!!! I've read all your posts and you've just been saying my mind cheesy

Why won't he say your mind? Because you are equally daft

For the Lady who insulted Jesus, I won't curse or abuse you cos our God can fight for himself, but I'm sure you will meet your Waterloo very soon if you don't desist from uttering such gibberish.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by sharone21(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
From all indications, Corona Virus is sent from the devil.....See how it is trying to stop Christians from gathering in their numbers to pray because it knows the kind of spiritual force that will hit it and drive it back to hell.

Those using head knowledge to rationalize this sickness, na wa for una, especially the one being blasphemous. There is nothing PRAYER and FAITH cannot do( apart from following hygiene rules) particularly when one buys things outside. We can't be too cautious.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Judybash93(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Blazebond:

But why the thing dey pain Una say people dey serve their creator and redeemer,we Christians know what is best for us,we will use sanitizers and protective face mask and also follow all government directives,but we will still commit all into the hands of GOD,if the thing pain you well well please drink bleach and die,olodo like you.

It hurts because their mistakes might get everyone messed up
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by yusufu16: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Taye4j:

Imagine someone selling Akara by the road side sneezing without know that she's already infected.

One innocent person will go there and buy take it to his family without knowing the bean cake and nylon has been infected.

How do you trace such? Which kind wahala be this?

Anyway, one thing is sure, after the COVID -19 pandemic, the world Political and Economic order will never be the same.

Where Nigeria stands in the scheme of things is what I don't know.

My fear is if it get to the North, the whole North will be wipe out.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Taye4j: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
yusufu16:

My fear is if it get to the North, the whole North will be wipe out.

Don't even think about it ! Those ones na res in peace in advance.

I can only pray it is curtailed here in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Judybash93(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Taye4j:

Why won't he say your mind? Because you are equally daft

For the Lady who insulted Jesus, I won't curse or abuse you cos our God can fight for himself, but I'm sure you will meet your Waterloo very soon if you don't desist from uttering such gibberish.

Hahahahahahahhahaa
Thank you very much. I will never reduce myself to insulting people ever. Yes, I'm daft and you're a genius. May your lord bless you

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you for insulting our lord Jesus. May your end comes before this year ends.

grin grin grin

U dey curse in Jesus name
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by LearnITsmash(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Holamilekan97:
I wonder why y'all cursing the guy that mentioned "Roman Jesus" earlier een. Nigerians and Religion Sha. Jesus saves lives yes know. Ignorance go soon kill all of una cry .
Just leave them to be dying in their ignorance wink

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by LearnITsmash(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Judybash93:

Oh my goodness!!! I've read all your posts and you've just been saying my mind cheesy
Thank you, Nigeria must have sense by force wink
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Judybash93(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

You're welcomecheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Judybash93(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
sharone21:
From all indications, Corona Virus is sent from the devil.....See how it is trying to stop Christians from gathering in their numbers to pray because it knows the kind of spiritual force that will hit it and drive it back to hell.

Those using head knowledge to rationalize this sickness, na wa for una, especially the one being blasphemous. There is nothing PRAYER and FAITH cannot do( apart from following hygiene rules) particularly when one buys things outside. We can't be too cautious.

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Taye4j: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Bros, look under your table, there is a bolt and a screw there.

It is the one from your brain that has refused to work. Nigerians are sensible people. It is you that is senseless.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by vanditijjani: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shebi our government said our boarders n airport won't be shut to foreigners...
I guess Italy and Co should start visiting..
if almighty G7 countries are taking stiff measures who are we?
eye service government with their i don't care attitude.
let's all be ready cos it's already at our door step.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Jesus is not roman, he's not European,
He's from the tribe of Judah, a direct descendant of King David
I always say it, roman catholism has nothing to do with Jesus and his tribes
Jesus is very very Black , just like Abraham and Jacob

The guy was just displaying his inherited madness for saying all he said about Jesus.

For even calling Jesus a Roman shows he is mad and uneducated.

Since the time immemorial everyone including Muslims , Atheists and Pagans know from which tribe and Nation Jesus comes from.

His own geography places Israel inside Rome.

It shows how well he has judiciously used his parents' money to send him to school.

His foolishness is pure and undiluted!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by egorov(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
mxhibit:

I was surprised too when I saw 85,000 deaths. God help us cos 8,900+ lives lost within 3 months, thats alot.
It's a lot. May God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Faithdamy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Holamilekan97(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
LearnITsmash:

Just leave them to be dying in their ignorance wink
Dem never know and dem go soon know. We don't need to reach out to them anymore.. Ignorance kills tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Resivim: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Only a gullible mind exaggerates and believe un-proven facts. Though it's spreading but exaggeration and ignorance kill more faster.

Stop sharing fear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Angrymode: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ghen ghen!!! All those people waiting for hard facts, I hope u r beginning to see them now. I rest my case for now.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Reference(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Myjust:
How can you don't talk about the vacine that is already being tested on humans ... You only spread the news that spreads panic. German scientist have created a vacine and by April latest it will be made available ..
Please try and share positive news too

April?.... C'mon read about vaccine production. Trials are part of the manufacturing process and they take time, a long time even if the results of the trials are good which is uncertain.

Remember most viruses are moving targets. They constantly evolve to thrive in their hosts. That is the reason the common flu shot is one of the most ineffective vaccines. Corona viruses are highly adaptible.

The earliest I have heard a vaccine may be ready is 12 months. More like 18 months and this with loose certification.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by laiza(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
A lot of people will die in Aftica and sub Sahara African countries will be hit the most. Nigeria in particular will experience lots of deaths and what will kill them most will be had I known!

You see I just don't get it. We all know the government doesn't give a hoot about the people and our borders are porous and we keep reading about it daily as the numbers keep increasing yet we didn't take any concrete measures or step to protect against it. It's as if we just have a death wish.

Africa had more than 3 weeks to prepare for the outbreak and everybody keeps saying Africa will be the worse hit, something we all know too well yet we kept praying and hoping it won't happen.

In Rome, the Vatican cleared St Peters square, in Mecca Umrah and Hajj was suspended. In the UAE, prayers were called but they asked muslims to pray at home, in Iran jumat service was cancelled. These are unprecedented events, things that should never happen yet we thought we know God more than these people or perhaps we understood religion and have faith more than them. Rubbish!

The moment China closed their borders the whole world felt it. Next was India and Pharmaceutical industry collapsed in just one month. Now we are beginning to see how bad the healthcare system is all over the world. Not just Nigeria. Although I still blame China because if they had warned the world about it early enough of the dangers we might save the lives of those that died. In the real sense some died of natural causes but definitely Corona took the blame.

There is a ray of light though as all hope is not lost. Chloroquine Phosphate seems to have an effect on the synthesis of the Virus and our major disease has been malaria all along, suffice to say we have been taking chloroquine or "dogon yaro" leaf since we came out of the womb. Now would be the best time to start catching malaria and be taking better "agbo iba" or start drinking bitter lemon juice, the one that has quinine in it. And you should build up your immune system by taking lots of vitamin C supplements; orange juice and it's derivatives plus lots of vegetables. Stay away from carbohydrates as much as you can.

Corona Virus is not the end of life if your test came back positive. There is hope. Only 3% of those infected has died so far which is very few compared to the last flu outbreak. Please for the love of God practice social distancing and gear up your personal hygiene. Also stay hydrated. Yes the media has been crazy but it has helped millions of people to stay alive. As with all media coverage when you get the good stuff the unnecessary stuff comes with it and sometimes it's even more and carries more weight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Amanda4life: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fire on the mountain
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by miscellany(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
the world has been thrown into a major upheaval ever since the coronavirus which was first discovered in Wuhan a city in China on the 31st of December 2019 has not backed down but keeps spreading like wildfire across the globe. as the world is battling with the daily rates at which the deadly virus is on a rise so is the global economy and stock markets getting affected too by the virus. the symptoms go from runny nose to cough, fever, sore throat and difficulty in breathing. a few cases have been reported in Africa in the past few weeks such as Nigeria, Burkina Faso and other parts of the continent. Italy has been hit with the virus as most of the northern cities has been placed under red alert. movements have been restricted and a lot of sporting activities in the world has been postponed indefinitely.There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) so in order to be safe and avoid contracting this deadly virus which is on the rise on a daily bases around the world here are some ways to avoid and prevent yourselves from getting the COVID19.
1. CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN. cleaning your hands often can help prevent the virus. you need to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after you have been in a public place or gathering. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. also avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth with your unwashed hands.
2. AVOID CLOSE CONTACT. You should avoid close contacts and also avoid crowded places such as worship centers and music concerts in order to avoid getting the virus by close contact with other people as the virus is communicable.
3. STAY INDOORS IF YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME. so many companies around the world have given access to its workers to work from home in order to reduce the rate of the virus because it is airborne and likely communicable.
4. AVOID CLOSE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK
5. WEAR A FACEMASK IF YOU ARE GOING TO A PUBLIC PLACE
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by isnovic(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
The figures is driven by the aid offered by WHO for countries affected by COVID19.

Majority of our Government are fucking corrupt and all this figures are cooked.
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Fahrenheit10(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
DesignHave:
shocked

To anyone who hasn't experienced winter.
Well, winter is here.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by ensamy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
With hot dog pepper soup 404 no Corona virus or any other flu virus can infect you. If you doubt ask Akpan or Okon and Basset shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO by Amberon11: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is it only churches in Nigeria that are still open? Virtually every public, private corporation in Nigeria is still open, heck even your government is yet to implement the travel ban from the affected countries but it is church that is your problem.

I know it hurts to see the church thriving so I suggest you drink sniper if you're so pained.
LearnITsmash:

I can guarantee you that Nigeria currently has over 100 infected people that the government haven't been recorded and they still leaving all these useless shrines called churches open until we start dying by the thousands undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.