Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 (16315 Views)

Does Receiving The Covid-19 Vaccine During The Day In Ramadan Break The Fast? / *secret For True Muslims Only* / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
fortran12:

Ok, let me be fair he had one bath and went through 11 women, in one night. His followers then claimed he had the sexual strength of 30 men.

And how is this related to the topic on Covid 19 and hygiene?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
ibrahass:

Someone can't insult your prophet without you replying. How I wish the idiot can repeat himself again where genuine Muslim brothers are so that he can prove his points or face the consequence.
They will kill him?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

And how is this related to the topic on Covid 19 and hygiene?
We are talking about hygiene right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha... I should ask for clarification from who?

I wonder how you guys think.
How large is a stagnant "WELL WATER"?

Nothing concerns us with how large it is. How much water is there?

The water in the well far exceeds the impurities in it.

Akpan107:

A well where human pupoo,menstrual rags for women and dead dog bodies thrown into.

It's wasn't a normal thing for the Arab to do, as they were shocked by your Prophet action.

A man asked your Prophet;

"Are you performing wudu from it when garbage is thrown into it"?
Sunan an-Nasa'i
2:3

The man was surprised, cause he knows how dirty the water is.

Your prophet earlier said;
None should perform ghusl in a standing water.
Sunan an-Nasa'i
2 Hadith No 7

He is not only doing wudu from a standing water, but from a standing WELL.

Performing Ghusl in standing water is improper! This is like washing yourself in a swimming pool after copulation!
I don't know what is unclear here!

The correct scholarly view is that the water is not to be deemed impure unless it is changed by that impurity, whether the water was a small or great amount.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
fortran12:

We are talking about hygiene right?

Yeah! hygiene in relation to Covid 19!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by ContractKiller: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Because you are not. Using dirty water to perform ablution is unhygienic.

kogi2010:

my brother u know the truth why cant u just accept the fact that we are far better than u once it come to hygiene

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by heartbraker(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
ibrahass:

Point of correction, prophet Muhammad, never die of poison.
A1

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

A2

From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

A3

From Ibn Sa'd page 249:

Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

A4

From Ibn Sa'd page 249: [different narrator]

The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: "I am poisoned." He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, "Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!" They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death. [SEE NOTE 1]

A5

From Ibn Sa'd page 250: [different narrator]

Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself "cupped". [SEE NOTE 2]

A6

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: [different narrator]

....When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, "Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?" They said, "The foreleg." Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. .... The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, "Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; ...informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, "By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth)..........The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you.""......

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

A7

From Tabari Volume 8, page 123, 124:

When the messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bara b. Marur, who, like the messenger of God, took some of it; Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the messenger of God spat it out saying, "This bone informs me that it has been poisoned." He asked, "What led you to do this?" She said: "How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, "If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him"". The prophet forgave her. Bishr died of the food he had eaten.

A8

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: [different narrator]

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar." [See NOTE 3]

NOTE 1: There is disagreement over whether of not Muhammad had the women who poisoned him put to death. In short, he had her put to death for the death of the other Muslim - Bishr, who quickly died from the poisoning. See the reports by Ibn Sa'd, p. 250.

NOTE 2: Cupping is essentially drawing a small amount of blood from your body. Muhammad believed that bleeding oneself was "the best of medicines".

NOTE 3: The note on quote A8 states that the expression, "it severed his aorta" need not be taken literally; it is used metaphorically for extreme pain.

PART B - PREMONITIONS OF HIS DEATH

B1

From Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca . . ." (110.1)

Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand."

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O

'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this

time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Nothing concerns us with how large it is. How much water is there?

The water in the well far exceeds the impurities in it.

Performing Ghusl in standing water is improper! This is like washing yourself in a swimming pool after copulation!
I don't know what is unclear here!

The correct scholarly view is that the water is not to be deemed impure unless it is changed by that impurity, whether the water was a small or great amount.
The Hadith never gave us any size of a water that will make it improper to perform ghusl. You just turned it to a size of a swimming pool.

Thank God you said that by yourself...

Performing ghusl from stagnant water is improper...

Now, your Prophet has performed wudu from more worser dirty water... Now, you made mentioned of swimming pool, even while the prophet never said swimming pool.

He only said, don't do ghusl in a standing water.

In your own defence, you likened the stagnant water into the size of a swimming pool,

While you turned a WELL into the size of a SEA

The water your Prophet used was the one
*human pupoo are thrown into
*Menstrual rags are thrown into
*Dead animals are thrown into
*garbage, dirty from people houses are thrown into.

Your prophet used such water to the surprise of people around him!

How can you say the water far exceed the impurity, while those around him were shocked, because nobody does that...

The water is where the people throw their dirty things.

Even if the water is a size of a football stadium, (though the Hadith said it's a WELL)

You can imagine how stinky that will be!!!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by heartbraker(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
is that really how he died? poison?
yes! He died of poison

A1

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

A2

From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

A3

From Ibn Sa'd page 249:

Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

A4

From Ibn Sa'd page 249: [different narrator]

The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: "I am poisoned." He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, "Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!" They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death. [SEE NOTE 1]

A5

From Ibn Sa'd page 250: [different narrator]

Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself "cupped". [SEE NOTE 2]

A6

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: [different narrator]

....When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, "Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?" They said, "The foreleg." Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. .... The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, "Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; ...informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, "By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth)..........The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you.""......

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

A7

From Tabari Volume 8, page 123, 124:

When the messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bara b. Marur, who, like the messenger of God, took some of it; Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the messenger of God spat it out saying, "This bone informs me that it has been poisoned." He asked, "What led you to do this?" She said: "How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, "If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him"". The prophet forgave her. Bishr died of the food he had eaten.

A8

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: [different narrator]

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar." [See NOTE 3]

NOTE 1: There is disagreement over whether of not Muhammad had the women who poisoned him put to death. In short, he had her put to death for the death of the other Muslim - Bishr, who quickly died from the poisoning. See the reports by Ibn Sa'd, p. 250.

NOTE 2: Cupping is essentially drawing a small amount of blood from your body. Muhammad believed that bleeding oneself was "the best of medicines".

NOTE 3: The note on quote A8 states that the expression, "it severed his aorta" need not be taken literally; it is used metaphorically for extreme pain.

PART B - PREMONITIONS OF HIS DEATH

B1

From Bukhari's Hadith 5.713:

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

'Umar bin Al-Khattab used to let Ibn Abbas sit beside him, so 'AbdurRahman bin 'Auf said to 'Umar, "We have sons similar to him." 'Umar replied, "(I respect him) because of his status that you know." 'Umar then asked Ibn 'Abbas about the meaning of this Holy Verse:-- "When comes the help of Allah and the conquest of Mecca . . ." (110.1)

Ibn 'Abbas replied, "That indicated the death of Allah's Apostle which Allah informed him of." 'Umar said, "I do not understand of it except what you understand."

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O

'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this

time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yeah! hygiene in relation to Covid 19!

Well if we go by your prophet's standards he would have spread it to all his wives, concubines and sex slaves.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Thelife: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
olabodejinad:

Hello, why would you ever believe this Does this sound believable to you If yes, you have a serious problem and it is religious intolerance. You hate islam so much that you believe whatever negativity is projected towards it. I believe most people are wise enough not to believe such rubbish

What is this one saying?

You should be blaming your prophet that recommend something that's not working for his dumb followers

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
is that really how he died? poison?

Read the point number 2 of this write up, you will get the full gist

https://www.nairaland.com/5645674/why-muhammad-muslims-dont-like
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

The basic principle is:
If something impure falls into a large amount of water, but it does not change any of its characteristics, be it taste, colour or smell. This water is taahir (pure), according to scholarly consensus.

Ask for clarification! Don't just present things like a cantankerous liar!
grin
Scientific consensus nko cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
LivingSage:
Ask the f.o.o.l. to give you evidence of what he's saying? He won't be able to cos it's lie
Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
ibrahass:

Point of correction, prophet Muhammad, never die of poison.
Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
advocatejare:

grin
Scientific consensus nko cool
Hahaha... Nice one bros...

Their are so much issues in Hadith and Quran the Muslims can't address...

They keep beating about the bush...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by herkeym001(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
heartbraker:
I will only take dis allahakuba people serious only if dey can tell me why allah can not cure Mohammed (whatever can be unto him) of d poison he ate DAT kill him and why he have to die ontop woman fucking toto
Does he actually died of poison, or ontop woman??

You be Mad Man.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Akpan107:
Hahaha... Nice one bros...

Their are so much issues in Hadith and Quran the Muslims can't address...

They keep beating about the bush...
Dont mind them, he knows that there's no scientific proof for the nonsense he wrote above that was why he said Islamic consensus, what would Islamic consensus have been if not to support their prophet's words?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
herkeym001:

Does he actually died of poison, or ontop woman??

While the poison was doing damage to his body especially the aorta, he was enjoying himself with Aisha and he died in that process.

That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
ContractKiller:
Interesting. Why not share the whole truth?

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Death from plague is martyrdom for every Muslim."

Sahih al-Bukhari 76:47

[img]https://images./55f0hc5m2SGBAD9hwzBiM7.jpg[/img]

This may explains why people in India were consuming camel and cow excrement
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by kogi2010: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
fortran12:

Cleaning the privates with sand when there is no water, is that hygiene?

u see Islam is far better than ur own religion u know what im saying, but u hardly accept the fact tha u guys are already programmed or let me say brain wash by the so-called bishops who owns private jets yet dere member are dying of hunger
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 1:15am On Mar 28, 2020
kogi2010:

u see Islam is far better than ur own religion u know what im saying, but u hardly accept the fact tha u guys are already programmed or let me say brain wash by the so-called bishops who owns private jets yet dere member are dying of hunger
That is not the point. Did I lie about cleaning the genitals with sand?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by herkeym001(m): 1:39am On Mar 28, 2020
advocatejare:
While the poison was doing damage to his body especially the aorta, he was enjoying himself with Aisha and he died in that process.

Mtcheew! Any small thing like this, you guys will be quoting innocent Bukhari. Who is he
He isn't a prophet, he isn't god. So, why the heck of quoting what he does not say. My brother, forget about Google searching, fake write-up everywhere.
The only Authentic Islamic book is Al-Qur'an.

Get a copy of it English version, read with reasoning, and not with bias mind.

Peace be unto you!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2020
fortran12:

Well if we go by your prophet's standards he would have spread it to all his wives, concubines and sex slaves.

Please go get sense!

Cos this isn't related to the discuss!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2020
Akpan107:
The Hadith never gave us any size of a water that will make it improper to perform ghusl. You just turned it to a size of a swimming pool.

Thank God you said that by yourself...

Performing ghusl from stagnant water is improper...

Now, your Prophet has performed wudu from more worser dirty water... Now, you made mentioned of swimming pool, even while the prophet never said swimming pool.

He only said, don't do ghusl in a standing water.

In your own defence, you likened the stagnant water into the size of a swimming pool,

While you turned a WELL into the size of a SEA

The water your Prophet used was the one
*human pupoo are thrown into
*Menstrual rags are thrown into
*Dead animals are thrown into
*garbage, dirty from people houses are thrown into.

Your prophet used such water to the surprise of people around him!

How can you say the water far exceed the impurity, while those around him were shocked, because nobody does that...

The water is where the people throw their dirty things.

Even if the water is a size of a football stadium, (though the Hadith said it's a WELL)

You can imagine how stinky that will be!!!

What's the definition of dirty?

What's the definition of dirty water?

What water can be used for ablution & Ghusl in Islam?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 5:38am On Mar 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please go get sense!

Cos this isn't related to the discuss!
You can't defend your prophet now right? You are now appealing to reason. How can someone as dirty as your prophet be model for hygienic practices?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2020
fortran12:

You can't defend your prophet now right? You are now appealing to reason. How can someone as dirty as your prophet be model for hygienic practices?

Oga get away from my mention jawe! I am not a defender!

OK!

If your pastor mixes sand with his saliva for you to eat for healing will you eat it?

No cos it's filthy!

Can we say your Lord was filthy? Can't he heal without spitting? Even spit can contain Covid19 now!

After saying this, he (Jesus) spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. John 9:6
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by advocatejare(m): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2020
herkeym001:

Mtcheew! Any small thing like this, you guys will be quoting innocent Bukhari. Who is he
He isn't a prophet, he isn't god. So, why the heck of quoting what he does not say. My brother, forget about Google searching, fake write-up everywhere.
The only Authentic Islamic book is Al-Qur'an.

Get a copy of it English version, read with reasoning, and not with bias mind.

Peace be unto you!
grin
You're rubbishing your authentic Hadith because it explains how your prophet died. You're very funny. So everything is in the Quran right?
I will take you serious if you can show me if the following important event in the Hadiths are in the Quran,
1. How to say Shahada
2. The 5 daily prayers in Islam, their names and the time to observe them.
3. Number of Rakat per prayer
4. Step by steps of doing ablution
5. How to perform Ghusl janaba after intercourse
6. How to perform Aqiqah
7. How your women will cleanse/purify themselves after menstruation
8. How to do call to prayers(Adhan)
9. The prayers to say during Eids
10. Prayers to say during eclipse
11. Prayers during funeral
12. Activities and rituals during Hajj

And many more, Hadiths are what explain these , the same Hadiths give accounts of how your prophet died and you're trying to reject the Hadiths, grin

I have read the Quran and I can tell you that the Quran doesn't make any sense without the Hadiths, Tafsir and the Bible even though the Quran says it is clear enough. Let me give you an example can you understand what really happened in Sura 33:37 without the Hadith and Tafsir?

Even the topic of discussion about performing ablution is gotten from the Hadith.
Now answer my questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by kogi2010: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
fortran12:

That is not the point. Did I lie about cleaning the genitals with sand?
were on earth did u see that happening? u see Christianity is the most dirtiest religion the go abt using women to catch fish with their bibles inside hand pit, after having sex the have no respect for the bible they will still carry it again , who else does that tell me pls
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's the definition of dirty?

What's the definition of dirty water?

What water can be used for ablution & Ghusl in Islam?
Stop confusing yourself with irrelevant questions!

You are now trying to play games of wudu and ghusl.

In Sunan an-Nasa'i
Book 4 Hadith No 2
Your prophet said;

"None of you should urinate in a STANDING water and then perform ghusl or wudu with it".

And that contradict what your Prophet said that,
Nothing can defiled water, that water is pure.

If urine can defiled water, can't human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and body of dead dogs also defiled it?

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Oga get away from my mention jawe! I am not a defender!

OK!

If your pastor mixes sand with his saliva for you to eat for healing will you eat it?

No cos it's filthy!

Can we say your Lord was filthy? Can't he heal without spitting? Even spit can contain Covid19 now!

After saying this, he (Jesus) spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. John 9:6

So you agree that your prophet was dirty. That's good.
Now your comments; I have not experienced that before so I cannot comment. About Jesus healing the sick man with soil and spit, see what came of his action, a blind man received his sight. I will take that any day over a man fulfilling his sexual desires among 11 women ( that is a soccer team) in one night after bathing once.
Your man deserves an award Ron Jeremy stands no chance.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
kogi2010:

were on earth did u see that happening? u see Christianity is the most dirtiest religion the go abt using women to catch fish with their bibles inside hand pit, after having sex the have no respect for the bible they will still carry it again , who else does that tell me pls
Sorry I do not understand your statement.
Here is the verse in your Qur'an

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to ankles. If you are in a state of Janaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body). But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful."

— Qur'an, Sura 5 (Al-Mai'da), ayat 6

So as you see I am not lying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / Is A Woman Entitled To Work In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.