Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 (16110 Views)

Does Receiving The Covid-19 Vaccine During The Day In Ramadan Break The Fast? / *secret For True Muslims Only* / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by gowaga68: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
heartbraker:
[s]I will only take dis allahakuba people serious only if dey can tell me why allah can not cure Mohammed (whatever can be unto him) of d poison he ate DAT kill him and why he have to die ontop woman fucking toto[/s]
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by kogi2010: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
fortran12:

Sorry I do not understand your statement.
Here is the verse in your Qur'an

"O you who believe! When you intend to offer As-Salat (the prayer), wash your faces and your hands (forearms) up to the elbows, rub (by passing wet hands over) your heads, and (wash) your feet up to ankles. If you are in a state of Janaba (i.e. after a sexual discharge), purify yourselves (bathe your whole body). But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful."

— Qur'an, Sura 5 (Al-Mai'da), ayat 6
what do u understand by this? after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Allah does not want to place you in difficulty, but He wants to purify you, and to complete His Favour to you that you may be thankful."

So as you see I am not lying
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2020
fortran12:

So you agree that your prophet was dirty. That's good.
Now your comments; I have not experienced that before so I cannot comment. About Jesus healing the sick man with soil and spit, see what came of his action, a blind man received his sight. I will take that any day over a man fulfilling his sexual desires among 11 women ( that is a soccer team) in one night after bathing once.
Your man deserves an award Ron Jeremy stands no chance.

But your Lord is filthy o! Spit! Can't he just command the eyes? He has all authority!

You are a well known liar. I know you can drink your pastors spit for miracle!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Akpan107:
Stop confusing yourself with irrelevant questions!

You are now trying to play games of wudu and ghusl.

In Sunan an-Nasa'i
Book 4 Hadith No 2
Your prophet said;

"None of you should urinate in a STANDING water and then perform ghusl or wudu with it".

And that contradict what your Prophet said that,
Nothing can defiled water, that water is pure.

If urine can defiled water, can't human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and body of dead dogs also defiled it?

Since you're trying to explain the Hadith for us then answer the last questions! Otherwise just vamoose!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 1:59am On Mar 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

But your Lord is filthy o! Spit! Can't he just command the eyes? He has all authority!

You are a well known liar. I know you can drink your pastors spit for miracle!

Whether you like the process or not, the subject's eyes were restored so it don't know how this affects you. I have mentioned to you about attacking people's personality. It only shows you have no argument left and are resorting to blackmail.
You can check all my posts and interactions with you, I have not lied as I always have proof to back up my claim.
I do not rely on pastors for miracles, I have a connection with God via Jesus.
This comment will not be complete until your prophet is spanked, we all know he was a dirty man, advising to drink camel urine and this

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, made a remarkable statement about the flies carrying antidotes:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease."

(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)

I cannot believe this, such a hygienic man! Lest I forget he was a sexual champion too. If he were alive today imagine all the AVN Awards he would win !

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2020
fortran12:

Whether you like the process or not, the subject's eyes were restored so it don't know how this affects you. I have mentioned to you about attacking people's personality. It only shows you have no argument left and are resorting to blackmail.
You can check all my posts and interactions with you, I have not lied as I always have proof to back up my claim.
I do not rely on pastors for miracles, I have a connection with God via Jesus.
This comment will not be complete until your prophet is spanked, we all know he was a dirty man, advising to drink camel urine and this

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, made a remarkable statement about the flies carrying antidotes:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

"Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease."

(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)

I cannot believe this, such a hygienic man! Lest I forget he was a sexual champion too. If he were alive today imagine all the AVN Awards he would win !

What kind of brain do you have? You can abuse our Prophet but I can't abuse your personality right?

Anuofia! You believe your Jesus and we believe our Prophet!

Denigrating our Prophet by derailing threads is what you are skillful in.

How is all you typed here related to hygiene and Covid 19?

Anuofia!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Since you're trying to explain the Hadith for us then answer the last questions! Otherwise just vamoose!
I have nothing to answer you, rather, you are the one that actually need to answer me...

Your prophet said, Nothing can defiled water,

But he said, you shouldn't perform wudu from a standing water that have been urinated into...

*Tell me Why he said you should not urinate in a standing water and also perform wudu from it... since nothing can defiled water?

*Tell me why your Prophet himself performed wudu from a standing water that has not only urine, but, human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and dead dog bodies.. what he told his followers not to do?

Over to you.. !
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

What kind of brain do you have? You can abuse our Prophet but I can't abuse your personality right?

Anuofia! You believe your Jesus and we believe our Prophet!

Denigrating our Prophet by derailing threads is what you are skillful in.

How is all you typed here related to hygiene and Covid 19?

Anuofia!

Thank you for acknowledging my facts. To defeat the virus you need to be clean, and its not the cleanliness exhibited by your prophet. That is the relationship.
About me abusing your prophet, I am only stating facts so you cannot accuse me of lying.

Thanks.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
fortran12:

Thank you for acknowledging my facts. To defeat the virus you need to be clean, and its not the cleanliness exhibited by your prophet. That is the relationship.
About me abusing your prophet, I am only stating facts so you cannot accuse me of lying.

Thanks.

How is the fact you said you're staying related to Coronavirus?

Is Coronavirus spread by copulation?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Akpan107:
I have nothing to answer you, rather, you are the one that actually need to answer me...

Your prophet said, Nothing can defiled water,

But he said, you shouldn't perform wudu from a standing water that have been urinated into...

*Tell me Why he said you should not urinate in a standing water and also perform wudu from it... since nothing can defiled water?

*Tell me why your Prophet himself performed wudu from a standing water that has not only urine, but, human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and dead dog bodies.. what he told his followers not to do?

Over to you.. !

If you can't answer those questions then stop my mentions!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

How is the fact you said you're staying related to Coronavirus?

Is Coronavirus spread by copulation?
It's by living an unhealthy life style. If someone practiced what your prophet did he will spread it amongst all his wives
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
fortran12:

It's by living an unhealthy life style. If someone practiced what your prophet did he will spread it amongst all his wives

So in essence Covid19 is spread by copulation like HIV?
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

So in essence Covid19 is spread by copulation like HIV?
Body contact is the point
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
fortran12:

Body contact is the point

So Coronavirus is spread by body contact?

You are a Covidiot! Please don't spread this wrong message around!

Coronavirus is spread by droplets!

Be strictly guided!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

So Coronavirus is spread by body contact?

You are a Covidiot! Please don't spread this wrong message around!

Coronavirus is spread by droplets!

Be strictly guided!

Lol. So you think it's not spread by contact? Where will the droplets land? Isn't is on surfaces and via breathing? .
Read on between the lines, its not everything that will be spelt out for u

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
fortran12:

Lol. So you think it's not spread by contact? Where will the droplets land? Isn't is on surfaces and via breathing? .
Read on between the lines, its not everything that will be spelt out for u

Be informed once again. Coronavirus is not spread by direct contact with persons!

Droplet spread
The spray of droplets during coughing and sneezing can spread an infectious disease. You can even infect another person through droplets created when you speak. Since droplets fall to the ground within a few feet, this type of transmission requires close proximity.

So its by droplet not sex so carry your thread derailing away from here!

NB: Droplets can fall on surfaces which can stick to hands when touched! One may be infected if one touches the Mouth, Nose or Ear with the infected hand! This is still droplet infection not contact!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by fortran12: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Be informed once again. Coronavirus is not spread by direct contact with persons!

Droplet spread
The spray of droplets during coughing and sneezing can spread an infectious disease. You can even infect another person through droplets created when you speak. Since droplets fall to the ground within a few feet, this type of transmission requires close proximity.

So its by droplet not sex so carry your thread derailing away from here!

NB: Droplets can fall on surfaces which can stick to hands when touched! One may be infected if one touches the Mouth, Nose or Ear with the infected hand! This is still droplet infection not contact!
Now is contact involved or not? Go have sex with a carrier and tell me you are safe

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

If you can't answer those questions then stop my mentions!
You can't returned the question back to me.

You just have to answer The following questions and stop playing games.

Your prophet said;

*Water is pure, and nothing defiled it

*None of you should urinate and then perform wudu from a standing water.

(That alone contradict his stands on nothing defiled water...)

*Your prophet perform wudu from a standing water where human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and dead dog bodies were thrown into.

Is it only urine that can defile water?

Treat the questions please, and stop beating about the bush.

If you don't want anyone to mention you, you need to stop commenting here...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by hayman0: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
is that really how he died? poison?
wherever u heard that from is a lie
ur pastors preaches lies
angry angry angry
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Akpan107:
You can't returned the question back to me.

You just have to answer The following questions and stop playing games.

Your prophet said;

*Water is pure, and nothing defiled it

*None of you should urinate and then perform wudu from a standing water.

(That alone contradict his stands on nothing defiled water...)

*Your prophet perform wudu from a standing water where human pupoo, menstrual rags for women and dead dog bodies were thrown into.

Is it only urine that can defile water?

Treat the questions please, and stop beating about the bush.

If you don't want anyone to mention you, you need to stop commenting here...

How does "nothing defiles water" contradict "do not urinate in a standing water"?

The Prophet salallahu'alayhi wasalam performed ablution with that water then that means the water is permissible for ablution!

The Prophet is reported to have forbidden his followers to urinate in stagnant water. (Muslim)

The general rule is that nothing can make water impure unless it alters the water’s smell, taste, or color.

With regard to the hadith you quoted, the following remarks are not out of place.

Imam al-Khattabi said that it should not be understood that the companions were not the ones who used to throw dead dogs or menstrual clothes into the well of Buda`ah. The companions were the cleanest ever people. It is not even accepted that non-Muslim people of that time used to do that. (Ma`alim al-Sunan, 1/37)

Further, it was the heavy rain that throw these things into the well of Buda`ah; the well itself is pure. Scholars held that much water is not affected by little impurities according to the hadith which states if the water reaches two qullahs in volume, it will not become impure due to impurities.

The exact quantity of the qullah is a controversial issue. Several estimates were given to this quantity. One opinion holds that the qullah is equivalent to 375 milliliters. Of course, the well of Buda`ah is so large that it wouldn’t be impure if there was such filth in it.

Moreover, the hadith is talking about ablution and nothing more since Muslims have to purify themselves before the five daily prayers. So the Prophet (peace be upon him) never claimed that Muslims can drink impure water.Misconception About Hadith Regarding Hygiene - About Islam

Imam al-Tahawi said that the well of Buda`ah was like a rive leading to a garden. This means that the water is always running and it is not stagnant. Therefore, the Prophet declared it to be a pure source of water.

Other scholars maintained that when the Prophet said: “Water is pure”, he was referring to the water of the well of Buda`ah. This means that the Prophet was confirming the purity of this well as it is too large to be contaminated by the impurities that were thrown into it by the heavy rain.

I hope this answers your question.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
hayman0:

wherever u heard that from is a lie
ur pastors preaches lies
angry angry angry
What brought my pastor to the question? seems your brain is infected.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

How does "nothing defiles water" contradict "do not urinate in a standing water"?

The Prophet salallahu'alayhi wasalam performed ablution with that water then that means the water is permissible for ablution!

The Prophet is reported to have forbidden his followers to urinate in stagnant water. (Muslim)

The general rule is that nothing can make water impure unless it alters the water’s smell, taste, or color.

With regard to the hadith you quoted, the following remarks are not out of place.

Imam al-Khattabi said that it should not be understood that the companions were not the ones who used to throw dead dogs or menstrual clothes into the well of Buda`ah. The companions were the cleanest ever people. It is not even accepted that non-Muslim people of that time used to do that. (Ma`alim al-Sunan, 1/37)

Further, it was the heavy rain that throw these things into the well of Buda`ah; the well itself is pure. Scholars held that much water is not affected by little impurities according to the hadith which states if the water reaches two qullahs in volume, it will not become impure due to impurities.

The exact quantity of the qullah is a controversial issue. Several estimates were given to this quantity. One opinion holds that the qullah is equivalent to 375 milliliters. Of course, the well of Buda`ah is so large that it wouldn’t be impure if there was such filth in it.

Moreover, the hadith is talking about ablution and nothing more since Muslims have to purify themselves before the five daily prayers. So the Prophet (peace be upon him) never claimed that Muslims can drink impure water.Misconception About Hadith Regarding Hygiene - About Islam

Imam al-Tahawi said that the well of Buda`ah was like a rive leading to a garden. This means that the water is always running and it is not stagnant. Therefore, the Prophet declared it to be a pure source of water.

Other scholars maintained that when the Prophet said: “Water is pure”, he was referring to the water of the well of Buda`ah. This means that the Prophet was confirming the purity of this well as it is too large to be contaminated by the impurities that were thrown into it by the heavy rain.

I hope this answers your question.
Thank you for at least not throwing the same words back at me...

If I say nothing can defiled water, it means nothing can actually defiled water, whether human pupoo or urine can't defiled it.

When your prophet said "Nothing can defiled water" was urine excluded?

Your prophet warned you not to perform wudu from a standing water that you urinate into, because it has been defiled by your urine (or others urine).

Now, that contradict your Prophet stands that nothing can defiled water.

All stories you added up there are stories made up by you... as the Hadith never said all that...

Well is a standing water and your Prophet never mentioned the size of the well that's o.k and the size of a well that's not ok.

He also never mentioned the size of a standing water that is ok and the size of a standing water that is not o.k.

But in your own imagination (which is wrong)
You made the size of the standing water the size of a swimming pool, while you made the size of the well the largest well on earth.

Now, my last question, how large is a WELL?

When the Hadith made mentioned of a WELL, it's just the normal well we all know.

So, don't play the game of large here.

Infact, in Arabia, their well don't normally have enough water as such..

Because, there are instances where your Prophet followers finished water from a well in a spot. And the report of other dried well in that area.

So, Arabia is not even a water area, and besides, using water from a well with human wastes thrown into and other dirty is a highly contaminated and a defiled water, NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT.
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by AntiChristian: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Akpan107:
Thank you for at least not throwing the same words back at me...

If I say nothing can defiled water, it means nothing can actually defiled water, whether human pupoo or urine can't defiled it.

When your prophet said "Nothing can defiled water" was urine excluded?

Your prophet warned you not to perform wudu from a standing water that you urinate into, because it has been defiled by your urine (or others urine).

Now, that contradict your Prophet stands that nothing can defiled water.

All stories you added up there are stories made up by you... as the Hadith never said all that...

Well is a standing water and your Prophet never mentioned the size of the well that's o.k and the size of a well that's not ok.

He also never mentioned the size of a standing water that is ok and the size of a standing water that is not o.k.

But in your own imagination (which is wrong)
You made the size of the standing water the size of a swimming pool, while you made the size of the well the largest well on earth.

Now, my last question, how large is a WELL?

When the Hadith made mentioned of a WELL, it's just the normal well we all know.

So, don't play the game of large here.

Infact, in Arabia, their well don't normally have enough water as such..

Because, there are instances where your Prophet followers finished water from a well in a spot. And the report of other dried well in that area.

So, Arabia is not even a water area, and besides, using water from a well with human wastes thrown into and other dirty is a highly contaminated and a defiled water, NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT.

Sorry, I thought you were reasonable ni!

Pele! May you be healed soon!
Re: Islamic Hygienic Practices: The Secret For Defeating The Covid-19 by Akpan107(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry, I thought you were reasonable ni!

Pele! May you be healed soon!
Yeah, depending on your definition of the word "reasonable"

I strongly believe you are reasonable and can't use water from a WELL where human pupoo, menstrual pads and other dirty have been thrown into.

In the case of your Prophet,
Sahih al-bukhari 58:17 says;

He was bewitched (Magic was done on him)
And He began to imagine something the opposite way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy New Hijri Year 1437 / When You Die! Muslims Will Care For Your Body,but Think Through This Before Then / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.