Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools (20517 Views)

Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by enshi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Repent

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by DonroxyII: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
gambia:
When will the president address the country on this COVID-19?? It hurts to see other proactive world leaders addressing their citizens, at least it gives them hope. Unlike ours here, we are fully on our own.
The price we pay for lopsided democracy
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Heineken(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:
Why didn't this happen while I was a student
hahhah lazy man
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Ayoswit(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
K
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Igbo people are just waking up...

When the Hausa and the Yoruba have done the rightful since last century...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Heineken(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jh0wsef:
some universities are still forming serious students. lmao

Dem never wake up to reality.. Forget ASUU strike, make everybody stay for house. Jamb or no Jamb. This is a global pandemic. No be person wey dey alive dey go school?
sure ASUU and asup must join. The Corona dey vex
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by elvisco10(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerian government nd Nigerians are nt serious. .am in Italy..dese sick is deadly dan tink ooo.banding nd nt in place
to contain it..
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by yusufu16: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Our State Governors are taking more actions than the President himself.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nnamebuka:
This is one of the many ills of President Buhari that history would find hard to erase - aloofness in the face of serious problems embarassed

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not what the kind of leader the world need.

My greatest annoyance is that he hasn't even come out to talk about the pandemic.
Even the VP.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by gambia(m): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
Igbo people are just waking up...

When the Hausa and the Yoruba have done the rightful since last century...

Shiorrrrrr

Must you bring tribalism into this Even if Hausa and Yoruba states shut down it schools, provided there's no total lock down in the country no one is safe.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Ajibel(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abeg close UNN too jare
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
gambia:

Must you bring tribalism into this Even if Hausa and Yoruba states shut down it schools, provided there's no total lock down in the country no one is safe.

Are you Igbo?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Adakintroy2: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
The only thing to be fearful for in this time is fear itself.

Everytime God apear to his people the first thing he said is "fear not".from Moses to Gideon to the apostle of christ. Because fear will create worst crisis than the event itself. The more we keep calm the more we can study and access the situation. Nothing beats man not even death.

Some have even call this the end of days. Its not. why? if it is we won't know.not even the angels know that. But the only ones who are afraid this times are the evil doers. Do good and be at peace with youself and God.

On side note this expose our weakness as men. Do not put faith in the hands of men. But in God. There are many desease science has not found cure for till date. This may be just one. This is why even science(whatever it is) itself needs to be humble. We are just men. Only just men.

Peace of God be with you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by YorubaKinging: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bro, you should be happy because this happenings is in fulfilment of the scripture
This event is bringing us closer to the day Our Lord will come down with his hosts and dwell amongst us

But many bad things must happen

Righteousness89:
We Need to Repent!
The World needs to Repent !
Nations need to Repent!
Citizens need to Repent!!

This Calamity is not Ordinary!!
There needs to be Repentance from the United Nations to the Nations to the Leaders to the Citizens!

Our Generation is a Generation Dining and Whining in Iniquity, Abominations, Lesbians/Gay, Wickedness, Bloodshed, immorality,etc..

I don't think the Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah did up to our Generation

I don't think the Generation sinned like our Generation

The Generation of Nineveh Repented and they where Spared...

Let us do likewise... We have to REPENT

I implore the People of GOD to Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY for Repentance on Behalf of ourselves, Leaders, the various Continents and Nations..

We Need to Plead for Mercy! We Need GOD'S MERCY!

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This Evil can be taken away but we need to Repent!

There is Nothing that is too much for the Blood of JESUS

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Righteousness89(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
StrikeBack:
your are just too stuupid
FATHER! kindly Ignore this young man and Have Mercy !! Mercy O LORD! I Repent on His Behalf
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by StrikeBack(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

FATHER! kindly Ignore this young man and Have Mercy !! Mercy O LORD! I Repent on His Behalf
Mercy because of what?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
I expected all schools and religious centers in Abuja and Lagos to have closed since yesterday or 48 hours ago... Certain things require expediting!!!

A full 24 hour delay can be disastrous!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Acidosis:

27th?

That's a stup!d move
time still dey na
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Bro, you should be happy because this happenings is in fulfilment of the scripture
This event is bringing us closer to the day Our Lord will come down with his hosts and dwell amongst us

But many bad things must happen

My Brother we can't be Happy! As long as we are still on Earth we need to stand in the Gap for them..

Imagine Italy yesterday losing almost 500 persons..

German, Spain, the U.K., all over the World! Humans are dying like Chickens..

The Sorrows families are going Through, it's hurting!

We need to Repent on their behalf and Hope GOD will show Mercy..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by mbahdi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
Waiting for Edo state government to do the same

In fact uniben should be closed till December
Eeh u get problem eid students of DAT school
Till December
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by eodavids(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please did they tell PHCN or EEDC to close cause from March 1st we hardly have electric light around my place

power supply has been postponed indefinitely due to convid , you re still expected to pay ur elected bills govt is broke.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by drey076(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
What of oyo and ekiti?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Justarandomguy: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please did they tell PHCN or EEDC to close cause from March 1st we hardly have electric light around my place

yes they said the equipments are having high temperature which is a symptom.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by eodavids(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Need to Repent!
The World needs to Repent !
Nations need to Repent!
Citizens need to Repent!!

This Calamity is not Ordinary!!
There needs to be Repentance from the United Nations to the Nations to the Leaders to the Citizens!

Our Generation is a Generation Dining and Whining in Iniquity, Abominations, Lesbians/Gay, Wickedness, Bloodshed, immorality,etc..

I don't think the Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah did up to our Generation

I don't think the Generation sinned like our Generation

The Generation of Nineveh Repented and they where Spared...

Let us do likewise... We have to REPENT

I implore the People of GOD to Cry to GOD ALMIGHTY for Repentance on Behalf of ourselves, Leaders, the various Continents and Nations..

We Need to Plead for Mercy! We Need GOD'S MERCY!

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This Evil can be taken away but we need to Repent!

There is Nothing that is too much for the Blood of JESUS

You are on point.

Your mindset is what we need, believe that there is hope for mankind over this virus, and that hope is anchored in God Almighty.

The issue is: WHO HAS CLEAN HANDS AND PURE HEART TO ASCEND THE MOUNT OF GOD AND SEEK THE FACE OF THE LORD?

WHO HAS THE LOCUS STANDI TO APPROACH THE THRONE OF MERCY AND OBTAIN THE SOLUTION TO COVID19?

WHERE ARE OUR MEN OF GOD?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Rapmoney(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Marine54:
Not only school, market should be close as well ooooooo

You need to start thinking realistically. You'll still be the one to complain of hunger when markets are shut down.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Dollabiz: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
good
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by BonPatrick(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
What of universities ni
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by CreekCommando: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
yusufu16:
Our State Governors are taking more actions than the President himself.

The President went to Sudan to see his family and you're here wanting him to take action. If he's a Nigerian, he should have reached Lagos to see how his people were devastated.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Adedayoajayi014: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Becoming real in Nigeria but still can't believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MAULAG: Jonathan Reverts To UNILAG / Sexualization Of School Children / First Professor Of Math In Nigeria: Ezeilo Or Olubummo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.