Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools (20613 Views)

Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by CreekCommando: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Some Nigerians are really behind oh..!
The President went to Sudan to see his family and you're here wanting him to address you. If he's a Nigerian, he should have reached Lagos to see how his people were devastated and could have read from a written script to at least encourage us. You voted a Sudanese, so have patience!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Nice one Mrs

Walahi, Eleghi gidigooooon
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by KingWarri: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:
Why didn't this happen while I was a student

We know say you no like book b4
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Jimmyubah2: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
What is north east waiting for especially Gombe state?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Martini101(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
gambia:
When will the president address the country on this COVID-19?? It hurts to see other proactive world leaders addressing their citizens, at least it gives them hope. Unlike ours here, we are fully on our own.

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Halo22: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is 27th not the prophetical date for the disappearance of the virus from the earth according to prophet T. B Joshua, why ordering schools to close then?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by ContractKiller: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
And when will a-bokis wake up from poverty, illiteracy, wretchedness and backwardness?

ProudlyAfarmer:
Igbo people are just waking up...

When the Hausa and the Yoruba have done the rightful since last century...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Prettychichi21(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
Waiting for Edo state government to do the same

In fact uniben should be closed till December

Mad o! U r wicked o..imagine studying AEB for 6yrs, it will now be AEB and surgery grin
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by mickeymimi: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
good move
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Marine54:
Not only school, market should be close as well ooooooo
markets should be closed first
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Nice one Mrs
lol
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by poyale: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
it will help us a lot ,thank you https://quotereadz.com/about-us/
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by nwokewinner1759: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Olusharp:

http://igberetvnews.com/1344254/breaking-news-covid-19-enugu-govt-directs-closure-public-private-primary-secondary-schools/

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Govt Directs Closure Of Schools by Homeboiy: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Prettychichi21:

Mad o! U r wicked o..imagine studying AEB for 6yrs, it will now be AEB and surgery grin

I'm studying a 6 yr course and I don tire

I will marry before I grad cos I will be above 30 then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU: 'Strike Still Continues, Till We Meet Our Members' / Ajakaiye Daniel Oluwatobi: Governor Akeredolu Offers Employment To AAUA Best / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.