Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her (6447 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Lady Caught While Running Away With Used Condom A Guy Used To S£x Her (video) / How Long Can You Stay Without S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Gofwane(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Miniso:
u not alone
Thank God I'm not alone. I was beginning to think that I'm on my own grin
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by osamz007: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Op, please and please I'm not a LANDLORD

Five months? Is she on IT

I can't , I don't know of others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
i am talking about the same room
As long as she dey her corner & I dey mine, different bed, no biggy.
But same bed, I WOULD NEVER AGREE
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by zexy2030(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
its possible but when u begin to hear she is being bleeped outside, just imagine the humiliation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Bizzysmitty(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes I did that 9 months
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
mouth action is the same as having sex.
When kissing a girl can she get pregnant
But when having sex she will get pregnant for sure so it's quite different grin
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by franchasng: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
Guy is it posible to accomodate a lady for several months without s*x her pu**sy
yes only on these conditions:

1.) She must have a flat ass
2.) She must have a flat or fallen boobs angry
3.) She must have a big tummy
4.) She must be a talkative shocked

Then I am game cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
But ladies too can't do the same for Free now
It either they also ask for monthly payment or some other things involving money
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by franchasng: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
rowland545:
I stayed with one in school for a week....although I could not sleep proper and we only kiss and touch but I did not have sex with her bcus she is like a sister to me....

But something happened I don't know how it happened and we swore never to tell a soul...so my mouth is closed
Many people will be serving Satan in hell fire all because they were confused with the crimes they committed, kontinu kissing and sucking while claiming virgin, u must be a girl, na their way..... So long as there is no penetration many mumu girls believe they are heaven-bound righteous virgins grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
yes only on these conditions:

1.) She must have a flat ass
2.) She must have a flat or fallen boobs angry
3.) She must have a big tummy
4.) She must be a talkative shocked

Then I am game cool

Lol cheesy . See your mouth!!
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Lush100(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
No big deal as far as it's not same room,

can stay without sex with my wife for 1 to 3 month if I am angry with her.

aside that it not good to put oneself into a tempting situation.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by 1030(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is very very possible,have done it once and we stayed 2gether for over a year without sex.She is married now and we are still best of friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
As father Christmas or as what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
osamz007:
Op, please and please I'm not a LANDLORD

Five months? Is she on IT

I can't , I don't know of others
Hahahahaha!...u no well
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Okoroawusa: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gofwane:
Yes, if she's my sister or if she is very black in complexion. No offense, but I don't know why I find very black skinned girls unattractive embarassed
They are coming for you
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by OttHin: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tempt not thy gbola

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by seniorgozman(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes there is nothing there
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by franchasng: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Lol cheesy . See your mouth!!
what is did I does to warrant this attacking from you angry angry
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
what is did I does to warrant this attacking from you angry angry
You no well. How did I attack you? Do you take drugs?? angry tongue
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by franchasng: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
You no well. How did I attack you? Do you take drugs?? angry tongue
and you is continued attacked me, if me attacking you back, everybody is called me troublemaker, I is warn you angry angry
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gofwane:
Yes, if she's my sister or if she is very black in complexion. No offense, but I don't know why I find very black skinned girls unattractive embarassed

Black in complexion?? sad.
For someone with such a specification, you're choice of words seems contradictory.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Except the lady in question is my relative, daughter or wife. Asides that na to CHOP AM RAW.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by uthlaw: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Yeah, sure, no big deal.
I stayed with one for over a year sef, though not in the same room, but same apartment. Am actually more interested in my video games & she is an especially good cook. I hardly buy food outside, till she left
yea with video games expecially PS4 or FIFA....sweet pass pussy!

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol they will say they can do it until they try it out, so it's easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Lightangel65: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nope, can't am allergic to women, I feel disgusted being around them, and talking about five months, that's like eating shit for the rest of my life. I can't even be in same room as my sis, and this is an unknown person.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Lightangel65: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
As father Christmas or as what?

As good Samaritan
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by frankkydee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
Guy is it posible to accomodate a lady for several months without s*x her pu**sy

Yes I have done it not any girl though,my guy's girlfriend , I don't dig shit
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by blakhenry: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes. Capital Yes. Assumed Yes is not Yes. Sex feel better when its mural. Win it. Don't fight for it
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes... if we are related as in family
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Erickax(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
i could if i were a gay...unfortunately m not
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by sofiscatedmoron: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
Can u give a chicken one grain of rice to keep for you?
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by josen16322(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
tel dat guy wey no see yellow girls and yellow pussycat dolls atractive…u dey miss oh ask urself y black girls wey u find atractive nde umuo dey bleach u dnt have a gud taste simple grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? / Guys/ladies: How Many Affairs Are You Willing To Forgive? / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.