Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

"I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess (6429 Views)

Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 56 Year Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by otexbaba(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm 32yr old, I have been married for 12 years in . I got married at 20 and looking back now I think it was a mistake. My husband was 35 when I got married (he is now 47) and I think the main reason I got married was that I was just young and flattered by all the attention I was getting from a much older man and the fact that he was willing to leave his wife for me, which just made him seem all the more exciting and attractive.

When we got married my husband had a 9 year old son, Daniel, (who is now 21) from his previous marriage. I was never really a mother figure to him, because the age gap was too close. I didn't really have an important role in his life, because I moved to Lagos for my work for 5 years when he was 16, so I never saw much of him. I returned from Lagos 2 years ago and after not seeing Daniel for ages, he was almost like a different person. A year ago he told me that he was in love with me and made the first move. I tried to ignore his advances...
... but after a while I realised I felt the same. I don't really love my husband anymore, because I know he cheated on me a lot while I was away and the only reason we have stayed together is because of our 10 year old son.
My relationship with Daniel has been getting more and more intense and I'm at the point where I don't want to be with my husband anymore, am madly in love with Danie.what do i do?

Please help?

source - http://www.facebook.com/giditrend?ref=hl

click for more news - http://www.facebook.com/giditrend?ref=hl

Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by otexbaba(m): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
what nonsence
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by k2039: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
asylum
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by Desric(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2012
I guess you know exactly what to do, just follow your heart. "Life na only ones person dey passam o, so enjoy your life and do not allow anything to stand on your way.
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by Dopefiend(m): 2:03am On Oct 12, 2012
Anoda nollywood script. Y won't he cheat on u? Dint he cheat nd leave his wife to be wit u? Wt do u expect frm such person ey? And Mods pls dnt tel me dis wil make frontpage. Plz disapoint me
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Nollywood script
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by Chanchit: 3:45am On Oct 12, 2012
Don't worry Danie will soon realize he's no not in love with you, cos of the age gap, just like you just realized urs.
Btw, I think the Op just wan whine us with this nollywood fabu.
Re: "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Magic Africana grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture) / How Can I Leave Dis Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.