Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers (57757 Views)

NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers / Petrol May Sell Above ₦340/Litre, Marketers Plan Imports Amidst Forex Crisis / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by abibun: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
I bought from two stations today in katsina state (Mamu+Danmrna @#125
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by mrsuperswag(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fuel marketers wicked lots
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Henroo88(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
leave them. If this covid -19 hit them, they will carry their fuel and sell them in hell fire. useless marketers.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
PHijo:

Ijaw communities where most of these oil comes from don't enjoy the subsidy!

We ALWAYS buy above the 'official price'.

Subsisy is for all not for Ijaw communities.

Nothing is special for the oil to come from there. The oil belongs to the state called Nigeria.

So your argument is weak.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
happiness100:
Hope this reduction of petrol price will have efect in our transportation fee? Because once there is increase in pertrol price, the transportation fee will be authomatically be increased.may God tourch the heart of our drivers.

What of food items? Because once transport is increased, the food seller will tell you that she spent N50 extra from point A to point B so her yam must be jacked up by N500 each.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by leokid866: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Euegene100001:
Fvck u all. You can clearly see it’s not only Buhari that’s Nigeria’s problem most Nigerians are Nigerians problem .When it was increased from 87 naira to 145 naira in less than a slit seconds prices when up. Now reduce price stories don enta
Boss no vex, but if na you be marketer will you sit and take the loss....you forget their in the business to make money not loss.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Manolo213: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
But if government announce fuel price increment, you guys will effect it immediately.....mumu people.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by solex1988(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
If they are asked to increase the price,they won't complain about old price. Unserious people
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Poske95(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
I simply predicted that the world would be dog eat dog, you know why?
My case study was Nigeria
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Euegene100001: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hope u saw were I wrote if were to increase
leokid866:

Boss no vex, but if na you be marketer will you sit and take the loss....you forget their in the business to make money not loss.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by madjune(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state.

Globally, countries have reduced their pump prices in response to the oil price crash due to the virus.

It's only in Nigeria that selfish people called leaders or marketers would refuse to do the needful but rather jack up the price to make ungodly profits on the blood of the poor, suffering masses.

This is plain evil in its entirety.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by drololaaof: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
You are all sheats supposing the price was increased by #1 before day break your pump meters would have reflected it now you are complaining
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by stormborn28(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
jojomario:
it is neccessary you increase the pump price if there is inrease in lifting cost. If you dont, how would you purchase the new price.
so why can't they sell for the new price so that when they go for new stock... They won't lose as well since it is reduced now
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by stormborn28(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
leokid866:

which loss again when the selling price at deport has reduced
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by PHijo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Subsisy is for all not for Ijaw communities.

Nothing is special for the oil to come from there. The oil belongs to the state called Nigeria.

So your argument is weak.
How is it weak?
The rest of Nigeria buys it cheaper than Ijaw people!
How do you justify that?
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by govomotors: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Thieves! when there is price increase you immediately adjust you meter to reflect the new price. Now there is price reduction, you are asking who will pay for the difference in price.

If I were you, I will move my petrol station to Benin republic. Once again thieves

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Monday60655(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
When the price was increased to #145 , did you pay government for old stock profit you made? Ndi ara...

Why praising the president for reducing the price. He was the one who increased to #145

Again from the drop of oil per barrel, if you do the calculation very well. PMS is supposed to be sold at #50 per litre.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by olatunji0607: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Useless maketers! But if the FG increase the price to 150per ltr, you guys will adjust your pump price immediately, without selling the old stock you have at 145per ltr
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by kay29000(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
I bought fuel for 125 Naira yesterday in my area...Ojoo area, Ibadan. I was surprised when I saw the signboard that said it was selling for 125 naira. I thought it would take at least a week before they implement the price after the government announced it a few days ago.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Ken4agent(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Runaway:
Criminals. I wish it was increased, u wouldn't explain like this. Criminals everywhere.....

No mind d idiot......na thurder go fire dem grin

It dimply means that d day this our dear country will b a good place, some morons go cast naturally grin
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
PHijo:
How is it weak? The rest of Nigeria buys it cheaper than Ijaw people! How do you justify that?

There is no way the rest of Nigeria buys it cheaper than any Ijaw
The prize for the petroleum products is general.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
PHijo:
How is it weak? The rest of Nigeria buys it cheaper than Ijaw people! How do you justify that?

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by rumaabk(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
They will balance it with the one they chop in 2016 when FG increased it from N86 to N145.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by PHijo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If somebody calls you ndiara or onyeishi you will say they've insulted you!
Keep your ignorance to yourself. You don't know the pains Ijaw people go through to get petroleum products. Ijaw people get petrol for at least 30 percent above the pump price.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by naphunlimited(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dem don start
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
PHijo:

If somebody calls you ndiara or onyeishi you will say they've insulted you!
Keep your ignorance to yourself. You don't know the pains Ijaw people go through to get petroleum products. Ijaw people get petrol for at least 30 percent above the pump price.

You just ended up calling them Ndiara not me...and as for onyeishi or onyeoshi go and meet those stealing your products not us..

As for 30 Percent above pump, still lie unless you are talking of black Market
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
TylerDurden:

sharap zombie.

NNPC never removed subsidy. They only made accommodations for the naira's devaluation from 197 to 360.

Buhari is still paying subsidy which they are calling ''under recovery''.

And FYI, NNPC is claiming that they are supplying 50 million litres per day.

This has seen the subsidy payment well over a trillion naira annually despite the fact that Nigerians can barely afford to fill their tanks.

The level of wicked and heartless looting and corruption going on in this govt is mind-boggling.

Only NNPC now imports fuel as most marketers can not afford to import owing to Federal govt policy on refusing them access to forex.

All marketers now buy from NNPC.

The NNPC then inflates the amount it sells to marketers and from there loot double in the form of increased subsidy payments to themselves and reconciling sale of non-existing fuel.

They think they are smart. With international crude oil prices dropping to 24 dollars a barrel, they may be forced to replace the trillions they have stolen, or risk an outright collapse of the economy. At present, the excess crude account has been depleted to less than 70 million dollars. Effectively, zero. The national pension fund was "borrowed" for the massive infrastructure development that is invisible because of its sheer massiveness. The sacred cow at NHIS decimated the health insurance sinking fund, all while shouting "PDP destroyed the economy."
Locusts.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by PHijo(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You just ended up calling them Ndiara not me...and as for onyeishi or onyeoshi go and meet those stealing your products not us..

As for 30 Percent above pump, still lie unless you are talking of black Market

You just proved you are truly a onyeoshi. Didn't you choose to speak on behalf of those stealing our products?!

You said unless they are buying from the 'black market'.

Since you claim to be NNPC or PPRA's spokesman. Tell us if NNPC or the private entities they are subsidising have operational filling stations in Bomadi, Kolokuma/Opokuma, Egbema, Taribo, Opobo, Asari Toru etc.

Before you argue on if they are buying at a higher price or if they are buying from a black market.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by bluefilm: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
But like say na increment goffment announce, these goats will just increase the pump price sharp sharp.

Fools.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
PHijo:

You just proved you are truly a onyeoshi. Didn't you choose to speak on behalf of those stealing our products?!

You said unless they are buying from the 'black market'.

Since you claim to be NNPC or PPRA's spokesman. Tell us if NNPC or the private entities they are subsidising have operational filling stations in Bomadi, Kolokuma/Opokuma, Egbema, Taribo, Opobo, Asari Toru etc.

Before you argue on if they are buying at a higher price or if they are buying from a black market.

I forgive you... You call those stealing your resources onyeoshi not those who doesn't know how the products looks like...

Meanwhile all those nnpc scattered there, are they for decorations?

Check well..it should be functioning.
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by PHijo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I forgive you... You call those stealing your resources onyeoshi not those who doesn't know how the products looks like...

Meanwhile all those nnpc scattered there, are they for decorations?

Check well..it should be functioning.

Read this article; at least this NdiIgbo man is better informed on this issue than you are.

I wonder why you will spew trash on something you know nothing about.

https://saharareporters.com/2019/06/11/billions-naira-meant-petrol-price-equalisation-unaccounted
Re: Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers by Olunmercy56(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
enshi:

I am always trilled reading your comments
If you are reading this, may God bless you.
Keep being a good lady ok

Amen and you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Votes In Daura, Displays Ballot Paper In Public / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Maduafokwa Olisakwe: "PDP Should Find My ₦26 Million" - Anambra Guber Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.