Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed (1343 Views)

NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Prudent200: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hello Greetings to All Nairalanders , please I need an Advice. I want to work in a petrol station what Education qualification or certificate do they use in working in a Petrol station and what is the pay of salary. Thanks as you reply
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Teaveapoet(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
You can use ssce as an attendant. The pay is 20k one day on one day off. Or morning on, afternoon off depending on the station.

But they steal petrol from customers. If ur manager catch u ya gone.

Just write down your meter no every second you are on shift okay.

All d best

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Prudent200: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Teaveapoet:
You can use ssce as an attendant. The pay is 20k one day on one day off. Or morning on, afternoon off depending on the station.

All d best
can we chat on WhatsApp I need more guideline please
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Teaveapoet(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Prudent200:
can we chat on WhatsApp I need more guideline please

Okay. On what please
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Prudent200: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Teaveapoet:

Okay. On what please
am I to write Application letter?
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2020
It's not a big deal for getting a job offer at petrol stations

Just walk into the station and ask for vacancies

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Teaveapoet(f): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Prudent200:
am I to write Application letter?

Just send your cv to the company's mail to you can personally go there.
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by StPete: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Teaveapoet:

All d best

I’ve noticed this happening especially when I go to buy fuel for my car. Same price but the meter readings defer. How do I tell when they are cheating?
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Teaveapoet(f): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2020
StPete:

I’ve noticed this happening especially when I go to buy fuel for my car. Same price but the meter readings defer. How do I tell when they are cheating?

it's not the meter you are seeing. it's the pump count. the meter number is only for the staff not outsiders.
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by StPete: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Teaveapoet:

it's not the meter you are seeing. it's the pump count. the meter number is only for the staff not outsiders.

The meter I was referring to is the one on my car's dashboard i.e. the fuel gauge. How do I tell from the pump count?
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by locabobo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
I would suggest you rather apply to be a cleaner in the Bank than Petrol Station.
Petrol station is time consuming and small pay; in most Petrol Station you resume 6 am and close 9pm, and salary 10k maximum 15k. Note that 15 hours of ur precious time daily and if you are lucky you get 2 shifts in a week.
A Cleaner in a bank resumes 7am and closes 4.30pm and salary 16-20k minimum. 9.30 hours of work.
I'm talking from experience.
The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by duduade: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2020
locabobo:
I would suggest you rather apply to be a cleaner in the Bank than Petrol Station.
Petrol station is time consuming and small pay; in most Petrol Station you resume 6 am and close 9pm, and salary 10k maximum 15k. Note that 15 hours of ur precious time daily and if you are lucky you get 2 shifts in a week.
A Cleaner in a bank resumes 7am and closes 4.30pm and salary 16-20k minimum. 9.30 hours of work.
The choice is yours.

Yes

Even accumulated inhalation of fumes constantly cause defects in someone's body
Re: I Feel Like Working In A Petrol Station Advice Needed by Prudent200: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
locabobo:
The choice is yours.
can they Apply with SSCE?

(1) (Reply)

Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More / How a friend Wedding Was Called OFF On his Weeding Day / Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.