Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,152 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (111639 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by drnoel: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Lordave:
Bad market to China and her pathetic sympathizers.

So can footballing activities resume already?

I want to hawk Chelsea funeral banners at Allianz Arena.

Na wah for some people. How is this bad market to China. Isn't it China that discovered Chloroquine may be effective. China was the first to use it with success and tell the world. People that read things upside down.
#Stayhome

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by drnoel: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2020
drnoel:

Believe Trump at Ur detriment. FDA says it hasn't approved Chloroquine for testing
Don't mind them. Trump's words have become commandments, no doctor or health professional can prescribe chloroquine for a virus infection.

If Trump tells them salt would cure coronavirus, they would drink salt water to death.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by drnoel: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind them. Trump's world's have become commandments, no doctor or health professional can prescribe chloroquine for a virus infection.

If Trump tells them salt would cure coronavirus, they would drink salt water to death.

True. It's not just done but only under explicit approval by the health system and FDA. It's not there yet.
#Stayhome
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by DabuIIIT: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Chloroquine?!
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Thelife: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2020
herkeem:
Trump seems to be clueless about the virus....

Yes, president Trump should have go in the way of your gigolo fake prophet.

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2020
jericco1:
angry Just finished watching it, hope they won't increase the price of chloroquine
Pharmacist in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Dr D. Trump. MD.

Much as I like this guy, he tends to put his foot in his mouth quite often. He's a good leader and very business savvy as anyone who reads his books can see, but socially? He's um... 'improper'

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by modsfucker: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Alumajiri mental grin

Get a life... I'm outta here.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by KenModi(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Lordave:
Bad market to China and her pathetic sympathizers.

So can footballing activities resume already?

I want to hawk Chelsea funeral banners at Allianz Arena.

Pray you don’t lose anyone dear to you this period, then you would know such issues are meaningless in the face of life and death matters

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by kay29000(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2020
bezimo:
That thing scratch die..chai

But it is very effective.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by DabuIIIT: 8:38am On Mar 20, 2020
modsfucker:

Get a life... I'm outta here.

Yep...go straight to Niger republic where you are from grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by yoursidenigga(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2020
herkeem:

You forgot there are so many anti-Trump celebrities out there? grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by BruncleZuma: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Do you want to pretend that you are not aware of Trump's proclivity to lie?
Where are the results of the trial?
The FDA has not approved any drug for Covid-19.

His Twitter timeline is a good read in how to be a bold and unrepentant liar start from January 10 til date. (For the Coronavirus ONLY)
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Myde4naija:
God should take you back to days where okonjo iweala is claiming Nigeria is broke despite crude oil being sold for over $100?

When the economic team are borrowing to pay salaries?

God will answer your prayer and reinstate you life to exactly what Nigeria have then.

At no point was Bonny Light static at 100$ for more than a week, STOP this disgustingly mindnumbing stupidity please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Ekealterego: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Dr D. Trump. MD.

Much as I like this guy, he tends to put his foot in his mouth quite often. He's a good leader and very business savvy as anyone who reads his books can see, but socially? He's um... 'improper'
Hmmm... This time he is right... China had been using this since and that's why their recovery rate is very high.

Europe and western nations won't and that's why recovery rate is low in Germany and death rate very high in Italy. Too much inflexibility... Too much regulations..litigations.

China doesn't give one shit! It was on the news as early as late January that China have been using chloroquine and a cocktail of other anti-malarial drugs to battle the virus.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekealterego:

Hmmm... This time he is right... China had been using this since and that's why their recovery rate is very high.

Europe and western nations won't and that's why recovery rate is low in Germany and death rate very high in Italy. Too much inflexibility... Too much regulations..litigations.

China doesn't give one shit! It was on the news as early as late January that China have been using chloroquine and a cocktail of other anti-malarial drugs to battle the virus.

The tests on the chloroquine cannot have been confirmed. There just hasn't been enough time. At best they are fishing in the dark. China used chloroquine mostly alongside anti retroviral drugs and new anti flu drugs like Favipiravir. Chloroquine is being touted totally without evidence. Trump's FDA has not even included coronavirus as part of the diseases curable using chloroquine. That is why he has to announce it in person instead of theFDA or the CDC. No real scientist will risk taking such a potential blow to his reputation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by blecele: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The same N50 naira Chloroquine that scratches ones body if taken?
I tell you
RisenPhoenix:

The tests on the chloroquine cannot have been confirmed. There just hasn't been enough time. At best they are fishing in the dark. China used chloroquine mostly alongside anti retroviral drugs and new anti flu drugs like Favipiravir. Chloroquine is being touted totally without evidence. Trump's FDA has not even included coronavirus as part of the diseases curable using chloroquine. That is why he has to announce it in person instead of theFDA or the CDC. No real scientist will risk taking such a potential blow to his reputation.
t
RisenPhoenix:

he scratching no bi here ooo.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by rezy15(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
21cents:

No worry, dey there dey yarn opata no go buy your chloroquine now keep.

body go teh you.
Dumb response. Even the FDA explained that it was going to run trials before approval. I will take an expert advice from a professional than a politician
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Bubu yansh has been in the sky and his head buried in sand like a good Muslim praying for relieve.
You would have preferred the noise makers of Africa.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Fake news
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by burner44(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
In my presence chloroquine sold out in one large pharmacy in Lagos. I had to get mine in the next pharmacy.

Approved or not, Chloroquine had proved to be very effective against corona virus in France
And Japan, Even China administer it too
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Sammiejokes(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Those doubting chloroquine should research chloroquine against SARS. I have no doubt chloroquine will help with fast recovery since |Covid 19 and SARS have some similarities, as trump said trying chloroquine cannot will not kill the patient, the drug has been with us for over 50years.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Originalsly: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
herkeem:

Many are even more clueless and will blindly follow him.

One eye man is King in blind man country.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Mazugore365: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
This virus simply is super virulent, it's not the most dangerous or something like that but probably you should never touch it entirely and absolutely really. Who really could make it on your place? I do not see that. I have few herpeses in me and it works! Immune fight them.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
No be this drug wey dey cause allergic reaction.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Patrioticman007(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
It is only the blood of Jesus that can cure this thing. With prayers and fasting.

Where ca n you get blood of Jesus ?.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by DedeNkem: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
It is a lie! Don't listen to that buffoon called trump! This m*oron has been making mistakes in his statements!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.