Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (111709 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
tatatar:

What has his name got to do with this.
The issue is has the drug actually been approved by the authorities recognised to do so.Yes or No?
Why must you guys be sentimental about everything undecided
You must be painted because your flathêaded brothers can't wait to start flooding the market with fake chloroquine drugs to end more lives
Demons!
ipob criminal!
terrorist, I'm from Edo
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by CanadaOrBust: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eagba:
oga the worst of trump is better than the best of buhari
Xisnin

Also better than the best of the Democrats - grin Joe Biden! grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by tatatar: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
terrorist, I'm from Edo
You're actually a demon then.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nairalandhero: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Ibrahiimo:
Lol

All these my Nairaland OLOSHO sisters from another MOTHER will be happy with this NEWS, IF THEY don't do ASHAWO work, how would they eat.

they should thank GOD for using USA to get cure to this DISEASE, but, my OLOSHO sisters from another Mother, you girls should take it easy with MEN, because without MEN you LADIES will not see any FOOD to eat.

but my OLOSHO sisters, I have a QUESTION for you, does it mean SEX is the only business in NIGERIA, are there no other JOBS you can do apart from SEX? or you don't WANNA do genuine BUSINESS, NA Una Sabi

people may BE thinking that it's only matured LADIES that are into prostitution, but I'm here to disappoint you, in my STATE where I Reside, TEENAGE GIRLS are the ones that do ASHAWO (Olosho) work. They have 16,17,18, 20, and 25 YEARS old prostitutes, so don't look DOWN on these NAIRALAND teenagers, they can be OLOSHO in disquise.

IT'S WELL WITH NIGERIA[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Xisnin(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eagba:
oga the worst of trump is better than the best of buhari
Because the propagandist told you so.
A man who had a month plus to prepare with unlimited access to funding and he blew
it by being petty and stupid as usual.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by CanadaOrBust: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

A man who had a month plus to prepare with unlimited access to funding and he blew

He banned flights from China in January, from Italy in February.
Remind us when Nigeria did same
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by wirinet(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
edoairways:

Chloroquine isn't the cure either. It was tested on some patients which turn out effective however they are testing it on others. As for the insults and condemnations you melted against those who suggested CQ as a possible cure, I would advice you apply caution next time when dealing with issues. Having an objective view is the best most times

I don't even believe this assertion. Chloroquine can never kill any virus. It's is only effective against malaria parasite. Even at that, it has been failing over the years. Drugs that can even touch viruses are very powerful drugs often ending with the prefix -vir.

They should have shown us the results of the clinical trial, with a control group. Flu infections have low fatality rate. Most people fight it off after a few days rest and taking drugs to deal with secondary infections and fever. There is no drug that can cure the common Cold, which is similar to Covid19. Common Cold had been with us for centuries if not millenia, and it kills hundreds of thousands yearly.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Eagba(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Xisnin:

logic and not sentiment will still tell u that he's still better than buhari on all ramifications. carry your propagandist Grammer go one side, or better still look for someone else to argue with. Bros I've move on to something more pressing to me "programming"
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by wirinet(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eagba:

logic and not sentiment will still tell u that he's still better than buhari on all ramifications. carry your propagandist Grammer go one side, or better still look for someone else to argue with. Bros I've move on to something more pressing to me "programming"
List aspects where he is better than Buhari. I would say he is even worse than Buhari. Put Trump in a quasi democracy like Nigeria, he will be worse than Kim Jong un.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Prof Maurice Iwu said it first!!
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Eagba(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
wirinet:

List aspects where he is better than Buhari. I would say he is even worse than Buhari. Put Trump in a quasi democracy like Nigeria, he will be worse than Kim Jong un.
tantalizing... I'll pass
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by TA4TA4: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogD72qmG0k

According to the cleric, Donald Trump Went To Saudi Arabia, Saw People Praying And Didn't Like It. That Is Why He Released A Virus Called Coronavirus. This is what he told His Audience/Listeners In Northern Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Bukden16(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
wirinet:

Trump supporters are worse than an autistic person on a mind altering drug like heroine. They are all brain dead. How can a person with some strands of neurons left in his brains believe that chlorine, a drug prescribed for killing protozoan, kill a virus? Chlorine cannot even kill any bacteria not to talk of a virus, which is a much much smaller organism and resilient. They should say chlorine can cure HIV and hepatitis too.

I am sure if Trump says dog shit cures coronavirus virus, his moronic followers will start capturing stay street dogs to eat their shit.

Oga when it comes to US politics I support Democrats.
All I'm saying is let Mr President say something; that's if he has anything to say.

I guessed they have not briefed him yet.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by edoairways: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
wirinet:

I don't even believe this assertion. Chloroquine can never kill any virus. It's is only effective against malaria parasite. Even at that, it has been failing over the years. Drugs that can even touch viruses are very powerful drugs often ending with the prefix -vir.

They should have shown us the results of the clinical trial, with a control group. Flu infections have low fatality rate. Most people fight it off after a few days rest and taking drugs to deal with secondary infections and fever. There is no drug that can cure the common Cold, which is similar to Covid19. Common Cold had been with us for centuries if not millenia, and it kills hundreds of thousands yearly.
I agree with you
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by evelynking80: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi,working from the comfort of your home is amazing. It gives u time for your family and friends. To get started click the link that did the magic ///2IzF9jH
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Btruth: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
jericco1:
angry Just finished watching it, hope they won't increase the price of chloroquine
don't stress yourself, here is the local solution in Nigeria.

Breaking:
President Trump just announced that Hydro Oxide Chloroquine has been identified to be effective in treating COVID19 .

��
It is the same thing as using Neem leaf (Ewe Dongoyaro).

We (babalawo) have found that Corona Virus has the symptoms as hay fever ( ako iba).
Our people should prepare it for drinking, bathing and more importantly; to put in a bucket and cover yourself with blanket for about 15 mins to sweat it out 3 times a day for One week both as therapy and prevention.

Neem leaf (Ewe Dongoyaro) is one of the active ingredients used in preparing chloroquine. The chinese has been using Neem leaf to treat a sorts of virus and fever.

E je ki a gbe asa ati egbogi wa la'ruge.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by falopey: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
timigreene:
Chloroquine we normally don't want the administration has now become the most important in curing Corona.

Still under trial. Not yet approved as a cure.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
herkeem:
Trump seems to be clueless about the virus....

Trump also claimed that the White House has “slashed red tape” to speed up approval for vaccines and other treatments.

The point is that chloroquine would have undergone a long period of trials before getting approval for treatment but because of time, the FDA will go on treating with chloroquine. That does not mean it is FDA approved.

Trump highlighted they have seen good results.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by armyofone(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin leave them grin even Priton tab sef won't work. We go ship banga oil.

timidapsin:
Those of you wey Chloroquine dey scratch una body.. grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
It is only the blood of Jesus that can cure this thing. With prayers and fasting.

And where has the so called blood of Jesus been all this while by letting the disease kill and maim thousands already? Even Rome and Saudi Arabia - the 2 most revered prayer houses on the planet are hard hit, with Italy's case beyond imagination. I guess the blood of Jesus was doing frog jump in Lagos traffic. Typical Nigerian with no sense of logic! Continue wallowing in your prayerful backwardness while other nations leap forward.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2020
watch how Nigerians will start misusing Chroloquine
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by 9jaRealist: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2020
So the CHLOROQUINE that Nigerian authorities were talking about last week has reached the US? Cool cool
See 7.12 of the following YouTube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiuKIDOUs80?t=437
>
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by IrohLove: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

Stupidity is truly free!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by IrohLove: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

Ok keep waiting for Jesus, wretchedness and deep poverty awaits some people.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Malawian(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2020
fergieboy:
No be Chloroquine wey they scratch body ?
Funny thing, Chloroquine doesn't scratch me, but it makes my elder brother act like a lunatic.
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by chocboi78(m): 1:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Lordave:
Bad market to China and her pathetic sympathizers.

So can footballing activities resume already?

I want to hawk Chelsea funeral banners at Allianz Arena.
damn..
Bro grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by skywalker240(m): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Lilbest3:
HAKIM, what exactly will Trump do that you terrorists and your terrorist sympathising leftists will not complain about? What's wrong with trying the drugs? Trump is holding press conference almost every 24 hours what has your Stupid good for nothing useless failure of a president said since the outbreak?
fixed
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by Mosedge(m): 1:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Like for Buhari
Share for chloroquine
Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by sapientia(m): 1:48am On Mar 20, 2020
sweetjohn:
I thought you will refrain from your initial stupidity but it's like it's inherent in you. Stop using your Nigeria dead brain to reason with the way of Americans. The Americans voted Trump bc he is an economics expert who have been tested in businesses. Americans voted for a president that is tough, intelligent and smart. Trump have written world renown books many years b4 he became a president such as how to get rich 2004, think big 2007, think like a billionaire 2004, The art of the deal 1987, why we want you to be rich 2006 etc. His books think like a billionaire was sold in all bookshop world wide (including in your little village) and have helped a lot of billionaires the world have today. You think the Americans will just wake up one morning and make a stalk illiterate like your president, a president. No way. American president's are tested and with proven records of successes in the past. In your country, you vote a president based on emotions, sentiment, religion and ethnicity, hence Buhari. In no civilized country will Buhari handle any post not even a primary school monitor. Shame on you, Trump is not your level and class in any remification of life.

Re: Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump by LANDLORD72: 1:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria doctors already approved of chloroquine at the beginning of this coronavirus epidemic

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.