Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me (1167 Views)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? / The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here before i signed up some few years ago. I feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a guy that believes in building with a woman and not looking for an already made lady. Am also an independent guy so, i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these ladies take me for a fool some just start acting up like someone with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my girlriend cause i cant deal with her bullshit anymore. now my question is
1. IS IT BAD FOR ME TO SHOW YOU I LOVE YOU?
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?
3.IS ASKING FOR A LITTLE TRANSPARENCY A SIN?
4.WHY DO GOOD GUyS HAVE BADLUCK WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING A GIRL?

APOLOGIES FOR THE LONG POST.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by Tobichuks08: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Learn the trend to avoid HRT brk or u wait long enough to see any one that's if you're lucky, women no longer love they lust after what in it for them. She is either with you based on one thing or another. No woman believes in love anymore

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tobichuks08:
Learn the trend to avoid HRT brk or u wait long enough to see any one that's if you're lucky, women no longer love they lust after what in it for them. She is either with you based on one thing or another. No woman believes in love anymore

Okay
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by Offpoint: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Post too long, can you summarize please?

Please the summary should be in one word or a sentence.
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by ipobarethieves: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
sad sleep mode activated
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by internationalman(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
You don't understand yourself that's why women don't understand you.

You should first of all give yourself Anything you want from another person before you begin to expect it from them..

You don't love yourself people will not love you.
You don't respect yourself people won't
You don't value yourself people won't
You don't understand yourself people won't

Lastly you are never going to see the women you are looking for until you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by LoudlyMouthed: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
internationalman:
You don't understand yourself that's why women don't understand you.

You should first of all give yourself Anything you want from another person before you begin to expect it from them..

You don't love yourself people will not love you.
You don't respect yourself people won't
You don't value yourself people won't
You don't understand yourself people won't

Lastly you are never going to see the women you are looking for until you find yourself.

Tell am

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by LoudlyMouthed: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
frankkydee:
Hi guys i just joined NL and from what have been reading on here before i signed up some few years ago. I feel i might get a response from nairalanders

Am a guy that believes in building with a woman and not looking for an already made lady. Am also an independent guy so, i dont really need your money,i work for what i spend, Atimes i end up giving out of the little i earn to my partner, now this is the sad part these ladies take me for a fool some just start acting up like someone with psychosis{apologies} but it the truth well i just broke up with my girlriend cause i cant deal with her bullshit anymore. now my question is
2. IS IT A SIN FOR ME TO WANT TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR LIFE{I BELIEVE WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER}?

I no fit shaOUT

1 Share

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by 50power: 12:00am On Mar 20, 2020
You have to be able to understand woman yourself first.

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by snitchbitch: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2020
A life time course in the university of life!! You wan study am within one minute? Who is this guy?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by MYZOLE: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2020
frankkydee:

@OP...watch this and thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by OlawaleBammie: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2020
frankkydee:

Oga, u copied and pasted this post from another moniker who is a female, or u re the owner of the female moniker, i have read exactly wat u pasted above written word to word by one female nlder today.. wat is happening??

https://www.nairaland.com/5742179/how-get-man-understand-me

all these attention seeking jambites everywhere, mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Offpoint:
Post too long, can you summarize please?

Please the summary should be in one word or a sentence.
sexstarved boy looking for a mate
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Oga, u copied and pasted this post from another moniker who is a female, or u re the owner of the female moniker, i have read exactly wat u pasted above written word to word by one female nlder today.. wat is happening??

https://www.nairaland.com/5742179/how-get-man-understand-me

all these attention seeking jambites everywhere, mtcheew

shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Why are people here worked up over a sarcastic post that i try to plagiarized. Don't kill yourself pls.
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2020
frankkydee:

shocked shocked
why u dey ranju momi?? i bust u??
why una dey live fake life is what i cant fathom. na una problem sha,
But e go good make u find better work do.
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
frankkydee:
Why are people here worked up over a sarcastic post that i try to plagiarized. Don't kill yourself pls.

Huunnnn.. na now u dey admit plagiarism ba? keep on plagiarizing den
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
you better troll Google and get an answer....
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

why u dey ranju momi?? i bust u??

why una dey live fake life is what i cant fathom. na una problem sha,

But e go good make u find better work do.

Pls can you find the "better work" than the one am doing for me?
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Huunnnn.. na now u dey admit plagiarism ba? keep on plagiarizing den

I think you should understand now
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by OlawaleBammie: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
frankkydee:

I think you should understand now
No worry, a don understand
Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by Phadg(f): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Nawa see as u copy and edit my post words for word u just change the guy/man der to girl weldone sir photocopier

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Woman That Understands Me by frankkydee(m): 5:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Phadg:

Nawa see as u copy and edit my post words for word u just change the guy/man der to girl weldone sir photocopier

Lol, I am also still searching for the right lady na. Shey make me to no enjoy wetin you dey enjoy ni

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation/fornication. The Worst Self Deception Of The Decade. / OMG!! Girl Cries During A Live Video Cex [watch Video] / How Do You Move On After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.