Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? (2734 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Aakanksha(f): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
What does that mean? Someone please enlighten me. I never really took my girlfriend as a cheater. We used to always trusted each other and now we are at the gates of hell and been here for a while now. She has been venting to her girlfriends about her and I and I'm sure its also to get some good ol advice, which is just fine I do the same. Its strange though every time she hangs out with them I almost feel as if she comes back home and they speak through her. She just sounds different and she blames her drinking so much on me, says everything is my fault...I'm lost at that point. 2out of 3 of her good girl friends have just recently cheated on their bf's. My girl tells me somethings sometimes like that..but anyway there are times when she comes back home mad at me saying all sorts of things to hurt me. One time she told me one that one of the 2 friends that cheated had told her that "she just felt this attraction to this new guy at work and she just had to f*** him to get over it." She also told me that her and her bf were very bumpy and she was really mad at him, he didn't cheat just being lazy and all. Then my girl tells me she understands her friend so much, and why she felt the need to cheat! Now females please help me out. What was that? Is she cheating on me? I love this girl and so does she I do believe her but she is always mad.at me. I do trust her, its hard to trust her when she is very angry, the angry mind is a narrow mind. I know I can't change it if it already happend. I'd hate to say it but I'm confident enough to know that her heart wouldn't of been there if she had cheated. I know it wouldn't of meant anything more than sex, but the pain is still there regardless. Why would someone do this sort of thing. I kinda know things are hard for her cause her parents love me and my parents don't like her. I've had some drama with them and it kind of wore me down and got me all depressed for a while there but really, cheating? Or am I over stressing?
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Stephen0mozzy: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy Lemme see what Mummy GO has to say.

Paragraph your write-up Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, trying to read this write up just gave me migraine lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Ocholu: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ogbeni you need to go back to school oh! Start from scratch. Because, which kind write-up be this? Or do you have a motive of punishing Nairalanders?

I don't even understand anything you wrote up there, for me to be able to give you any cognitive advice. Too much turn turn for your sentences.

Anyways, from the little I understood, and if I must be real with you OP;

You need to face your fears. It is easy to see that your girlfriend is at the helm of the relationship, while you're just there receiving directions. If you feel that she's cheating, make sure you gather enough facts before confronting her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Kate98(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Be worried, very worried. She is dropping hints that she is not satisfied in the relationship, for what ever reason her needs (probably emotional needs) are not being met. Her friends do not sound like true friends at all, rather shallow and selfish to me. Not a good influence at all, unless of course you think your girlfriend is deep down just like them? Why is she out drinking with girls?? It sounds like she is looking for an excuse to cheat, building up a defense for when she does. She is throwing herself right into the middle of temptation. You can bet once she does step over the line she will be remorseful and apologetic, that she tried to tell you how unhappy she was, etc. Blah,blah, blah. This woman is not stable and no good can come from the road you both ate on. Her friends are sick, twisted women, who have no conscience or real love for others. Selishness nevers brings about good. You will have to be the judge of her true character.

11 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Caramia2020(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
She understands why girls cheat bcoz she is ready to cheat due d reasons she has decided. Oga o
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Ocholu: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kate98:
Be worried, very worried. She is dropping hints that she is not satisfied in the relationship, for what ever reason her needs (probably emotional needs) are not being met. Her friends do not sound like true friends at all, rather shallow and selfish to me. Not a good influence at all, unless of course you think your girlfriend is deep down just like them? Why is she out drinking with girls?? It sounds like she is looking for an excuse to cheat, building up a defense for when she does. She is throwing herself right into the middle of temptation. You can bet once she does step over the line she will be remorseful and apologetic, that she tried to tell you how unhappy she was, etc. Blah,blah, blah. This woman is not stable and no good can come from the road you both ate on. Her friends are sick, twisted women, who have no conscience or real love for others. Selishness nevers brings about good. You will have to be the judge of her true character.

Hmmm.. This is deep. Even mesef learn something here.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Godada(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2022

Well the wise lady above me has gotten to the root of the matter.

You are toast.

Good thing here is that she is giving you the things. So read the writings on the wall.

To avoid stories that touch, break up.

I cannot have a relationship with a lady that keeps lots of lady friends. Her friends end up having so much impact on the relationship.

Imagine if her friends are cheats, your guess is as good as mine..... Your girl is a cheat.

Finally, it's so sissy hearing guys crying about loving a girl. Come on, the world doesn't revolve around her gash.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by SportsHD: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
See how you are writing sef. Someone should summarize this.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Kate98(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ever listen of "Once a cheater, consistently a cheater"? I've determined that it is most often precise. Even if she tells you she's going to in no way do it once more, her phrase does not imply so much given that she has already performed it greater than as soon as. Trying to even matters together with her by means of sound asleep with yet another lady would make you think larger within the second, haha, however afterwards, judging by means of the sort of man that you just look to be, it may not make the harm depart and you can ordinarily become feeling responsible. You deserve anyone who will deal with you proper and this lady definitely is not that anyone. You will have to make a blank holiday from her earlier than you depart for boot camp.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Anny98(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Birds of a feather... her friends are making bad moral decisions and its leading her in that direction.

The next time it comes up, I would look her dead in the face and tell her that cheating for you is a dealbreaker, no matter who it was or the reasons why, because you wouldn't waste your time with a woman "like that." Then change the subject. If it comes up again, tell her you're starting to rethink having a relationship with someone who runs with such slutty friends ... say it in a joking way, and if she gets upset and says she's rethinking things, just say okay and move on. Don't waste time fighting about it, don't give it any room for discussion. Make it very clear to her that you wouldn't be the kind to beg her back, because she does care for you and she wouldn't want to lose you over something stupid.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aakanksha:
What does that mean? Someone please enlighten me. I never really took my girlfriend as a cheater. We used to always trusted each other and now we are at the gates of hell and been here for a while now. She has been venting to her girlfriends about her and I and I'm sure its also to get some good ol advice, which is just fine I do the same. Its strange though every time she hangs out with them I almost feel as if she comes back home and they speak through her. She just sounds different and she blames her drinking so much on me, says everything is my fault...I'm lost at that point. 2out of 3 of her good girl friends have just recently cheated on their bf's. My girl tells me somethings sometimes like that..but anyway there are times when she comes back home mad at me saying all sorts of things to hurt me. One time she told me one that one of the 2 friends that cheated had told her that "she just felt this attraction to this new guy at work and she just had to f*** him to get over it." She also told me that her and her bf were very bumpy and she was really mad at him, he didn't cheat just being lazy and all. Then my girl tells me she understands her friend so much, and why she felt the need to cheat! Now females please help me out. What was that? Is she cheating on me? I love this girl and so does she I do believe her but she is always mad.at me. I do trust her, its hard to trust her when she is very angry, the angry mind is a narrow mind. I know I can't change it if it already happend. I'd hate to say it but I'm confident enough to know that her heart wouldn't of been there if she had cheated. I know it wouldn't of meant anything more than sex, but the pain is still there regardless. Why would someone do this sort of thing. I kinda know things are hard for her cause her parents love me and my parents don't like her. I've had some drama with them and it kind of wore me down and got me all depressed for a while there but really, cheating? Or am I over stressing?

your gf just made it clear to you that the day she will see a guy and feel some type of attraction, INSTEAD OF RESPECTING YOU AND THE R/SHIP YOU GUYS HAVE, she will just fukc the dude and get it over her system. the fact that this is the type of friends she hangs out with and/or that she comes back from meeting them, she act differently, shows you that you have to be very careful of whats next. you seem like someone who is one step away from being played/cheated/disrespected by your woman.

here is a question you need to ask yourself: if your girl goes out with these friends of hers, and suddenly a group of guys come to their tables and wanna sit and chat and then invite them all to an "afterparty", do you think they will tell your girl to go home OR they will tell her, forget you bobo and come enjoy yourself with us at the "afterparty"?!?!??!
when you hang with biatches, ultimatly you will do biatches actions!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by siofra(f): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
LOL

If she hasn't cheated, she might cheat cheesy
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Boogyman557: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I no get time to READ long STORY bcus I de BLA my KUSH now..

Na to BLAST d BANI left YANSH with my old KALA then BLAST d MANCHI BLOKOS with my new KALA..

WTF MAN
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Belafonte(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
"Show me your friend, and I'll tell you who you are". Will not explain.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Back then in uni, I had this crazy friends grin mehn this babes destroyed my relationship then with gossip and left me thinking that my man was cheating, this babes go dey flaunt their rich boyfriends including the expensive gift dem get, I will always feel so low of myself, and each time I tell my guy about this kinda stuffs my friend do and exhibit it hurts him, while he tells me indirectly that I should calm down that things is gonna be fine. Naa this ladies even eliminated the trust and love my relationship had because I was busy listening to them.I just regret....

So one day they invited me for a party, I don already site say naa intimidation party I sat back. That's how I started having issues with them till date. Female friends no be am shaaa...

Meanwhile that your babe don dey enter small small, her brain is getting corrupt by her friends lifestyle, and if cares not taken she will cheat on you soon, unless she is responsible lady. Kindly sit her down, if possible wake her up early in the morning and tell him your fears, then you guys should sort things out. Women are moved by words just talk to her shaa.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Truvelisback(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mummy G.O, what do u have to say?

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by brosom(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo this ur write up dey give headache for the reader oo.

Someone should summerize plz.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by arthurwillia(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Omo this person don tear paragraph from him dictionary
Wetin be this
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by blahc007: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Our parents used to say this proverb, it seems we have forgotten it so quick..
Goat wey no de chop yam, de folo goat wey de chop yam....u no de rest naa...

Your GF has friends who feels they need to cheat because they have feelings for other guys, or they feel what ever they feel....
Bros, any lady with self discipline is an asset...and your girl is...but she is about to loose it because her friends are loose ropes...
They talk about cheating when they meet, she is definitely going to start thinking about cheating...
thoughts turn to action.for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Date and marry Godly ladies, una no go hear. well....

From a bro who have got some nasty experience with girls.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Lordedifice1: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Is either she has cheated on you or she's about to cheat on you in 5hours time. Nothing is in this world can justify cheating so your girl is rolling up and hanging out with friends who are cheater's. This girl is about to cheat on you if not should wouldn't have been thinking about her friends cheating escapades.
Guy just tell her straight that If she cheats on you that she should forget about you and her period,be very blunt, don't be a simp and don't be a red piller.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by superemmy(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
cheesy Lemme see what Mummy GO has to say.

Paragraph your write-up Sir.

He is going to Hell sir cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by PlsBanMe: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Your girlfriend is much more adventurous than you are. You are too dull for her liken. Find a way to spice up things or get ready to forgive her when she cheats.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by SultanOfPuna: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2022
blahc007:
Our parents used to say this proverb, it seems we have forgotten it so quick..
Goat wey no de chop yam, de folo goat wey de chop yam....u no de rest naa...

Your GF has friends who feels they need to cheat because they have feelings for other guys, or they feel what ever they feel....
Bros, any lady with self discipline is an asset...and your girl is...but she is about to loose it because her friends are loose ropes...
They talk about cheating when they meet, she is definitely going to start thinking about cheating...
thoughts turn to action.for as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Date and marry Godly ladies, una no go hear. well....

From a bro who have got some nasty experience with girls.
She has already cheated on the poor guy
Any girl that has hoes as bestie is a HOE

She is manipulating the poor dude
She has guilt feelings thats why she tells him about her cheating friends.

She wants to make the guy feel like she is innocent, like she is the righteous one amongst her friends exposing their bad habits
Its called Mind games
Now the guy will be thinking for this girl to tell me her friends secret that means she is honest with me.

She is just guaging his reaction to know how he will react once he finds out she has been cheating since behind his back.

If grown men can succumb to peer pressure from his clique of friends.
Then imagine how quick it is for women to succumb to her besties peer pressure.
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by blahc007: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

She has already cheated on the poor guy
Any girl that has hoes as bestie is a HOE

She is manipulating the poor dude
She has guilt feelings thats why she tells him about her cheating friends.

She wants to make the guy feel like she is innocent, like she is the righteous one amongst her friends exposing their bad habits
Its called Mind games
Now the guy will be thinking for this girl to tell me her friends secret that means she is honest with me.

She is just guaging his reaction to know how he will react once he finds out she has been cheating since behind his back.

If grown men can succumb to peer pressure from his clique of friends.
Then imagine how quick it is for women to succumb to her besties peer pressure.

Mahn...your words hit me bro.
God will epp us with this thing call wo-man
Re: My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? by Bigfish121(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
If indeed you are a girl,you think differently. Kudos to you.

Kate98:

(1) (Reply)

If You Are The Guy Would You Accept Her When She Comes? / Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! / Masturbation Is Better Than Being A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.