Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment (62670 Views)

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by edoairways: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerians always overdoing things
The mata taya me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Alanwalker(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
MansoryMX:

Very very dumb Race. Little wonder they can’t achieve anything in this world other than Sex, religion, Agbo gedi and Wonderrrrrrrr Clearrrrrrrrrrrr.
if u still have a black skin and an African blood then u are a fool at forty ..... U that is smart what is ur achievement other that squatting down with ur phone and praising ur stupidity ... People want to survive how is that dumb... Am sure that u have dozens of the fvking drug in ur room.
Stupid hypocrite
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by edoairways: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
safarigirl even the Ebola saga didn't teach them a lesson

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by mrkings84(m): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
I pray people don't kill themselves by administration of wrong dosage of this. It happened in Ebola time wen people began to drink salt....
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Odunolumide(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Chloroquin Is a drug used to treat Malaria, Right.?
How come, It becomes a cure to Corvid-19?
What Composition does it have to withstand the virus that other Malaria drugs don't have.?
They say its been tested.!!!
Hnmmmn...
Let me stroll and get 2 packs, Just 4 Incase.!!
But speaking from an Educated mind, There seems to be so many Coincindences.!!!
Anyway still holding My hand Sanitizer In my pockets.!!

I am not a doctor but I no a little bit about "lock and key theory". If you can read about lock and key theory then go back and do a little research on the 2000 SAS epidemic in China and cross reference the drugs used to treat the disease then, you ll understand where the suggestion of using chloroquine came from.
I am not saying chloroquine cures Covid but just answering your question. Do a little research and return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by seniormallam(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Instead of normal #150 I bought them for #300 each, but I also gave the guy 2k extra and told him in case any poor family that don't have the #300 but the #150 he should use part of my 2k as subsidies....... I told him if he didn't do it, I leave him to God.

Meanwhile; it's Hydroxychloroquine not the normal chloroquine phosphate......... At least if you want to try, buy the recommended one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by gouken2: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Why are we just so dull in this country. If there is a serious outbreak of this virus in this country, our dumb actions will kill us faster than anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Damsman10(m): 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:
I pray they don't circulate the fake ones

Welcome to Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Correct!

Drug resistance is real, but will they listen...NO it's until Covid-19 turns Covid-19x everybody go get sense.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Realfrankie(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some people go the drink overdose

I know my fellows

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by seniormallam(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
gouken2:
Why are we just so dull in this country. If there is a serious outbreak of this virus in this country, our dumb actions will kill us faster than anything.
Let assume heaven and hell is not real, if you follow Christ and on the last day heaven isn't real, you lose nothing....... But if it's real and you did not take the risk to follow Christ you are finished.

Trump said, even if the chloroquine won't work, it won't kill you if you give it a try.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Kiaka8: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

grin
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by thundafire: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Igbo guys go bring der own
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Kiaka8: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
No proof that Chloroquine cures this thing.
[/s]
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by jeoprince250(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Clearly some people in Nigeria have the virus but are been secretive about it. God save us all
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by healthserve(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
The best treatment and prevention for coronavorus is ethanol Fashola was right

Either by using strong alcohol to wash the hands, or the guy tract by ingesting and hanging it before swallowing or spilling, or by outright consumption, Ethanol is the best treatment for Coronavirus.

I don't have time to make careful and prudent explanation, but if are around anyone with it or that wants to prevent it, let them get alcohol, please not above 35% alcohol base.

Please share this information
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Origin(f): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am sure it's pharmacist that are buying so they can sell at a profit....

People are just funny. How is a lying president better than a silent one??

Not even cold medicine or TB medicine or asthma medicine. But rather malaria medicine.

People are just desperate and they haven't even caught the disease yet. And Na we get faith pass the whole world but Na we de fear pass.

Please try shit. I heard the active bacteria inside can fight the virus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by RaptorX: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
healthserve:

Either by using strong alcohol to wash the hands, or the guy tract by ingesting and hanging it before swallowing or spilling, or by outright consumption, Ethanol is the best treatment for Coronavirus.

I don't have time to make careful and prudent explanation, but if are around anyone with it or that wants to prevent it, let them get alcohol, please not above 35% alcohol base.
Any alcohol? What about vodka.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by healthserve(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
RaptorX:
Any alcohol? What about vodka.

As long as it is Unflavored alcohol. It can work effectively for prevention and treatment. The virus can't withstand the chemical strength of ethanol, hence alcohol is it's most potent enemy

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by MistadeRegal(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
wink
While I sit here comfortably knowing that GOD has got my back...
Even if Chloroquine works on coronavirus, I can't take it because I am allergic to it.
Though I know a herbal mixture which I am 90% sure it will cure this traumatizing coronavirus because it cured monkey pox, measles, hemorrhoid, and many other diseases which I never even knew it could cure until it was tried.
It is a family legacy though, passed on from the previous 4th generation.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by MansoryMX(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alanwalker:
if u still have a black skin and an African blood then u are a fool at forty ..... U that is smart what is ur achievement other that squatting down with ur phone and praising ur stupidity ... People want to survive how is that dumb... Am sure that u have dozens of the fvking drug in ur room.
Stupid hypocrite

Thunder fire you and your entire generation there! Do you think everyone is as dumb and stupid like you lots in this God forsaken country? Don’t you ever in your miserable and wretched life quote me again. I nor blame you, na your useless and bastard father wey suppose masturbate you off I blame. Idiot!
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Muhylonaire(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bought a sachet for 800 today
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by dfrost: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Ibuprofen is a dangerous drug to patients with respiratory diseases. It is not good for people with corona virus (WHO)

FDA mentioned the same thing. But Nigerians, of what use is education if you can't apply it? angry grin cheesy shocked tongue
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by dfrost: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
healthserve:

As long as it is Unflavored alcohol. It can work effectively for prevention and treatment. The virus can't withstand the chemical strength of ethanol, hence alcohol is it's most potent enemy

IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) precisely.

cc: RaptorX
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by healthserve(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
dfrost:

IPA (Isopropyl alcohol) precisely.

cc: RaptorX

wink
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by einsteine(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Japan, China, US, France have all used cjkoroquine to treat corona virus and it has proved effective.

But they were administered under close supervision.

Chloroquine is a dangerous drug banned in Nigeria since 2004 against the treatment of malaria, a bacterial infection.

Don't self administer you can use immune boosting supplements

Safer and equally powerful.

Malaria is caused by a Plasmodium. It is not a Bacteria infection

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Gassa007: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

N200. I was only able to get one. The pharmacy prescribed 4 tablets but I took only 2.

I don't know the right dosage but I know 2 tablets is not over dosage.

France used 600mcg per day for 10 days to cure the first 24 corona virus, this is according to French Health Minister yesterday.

The reason I got it was because they also said taking the drug could help those who have not contracted the virus to build stronger defenses and those already with the virus, it could help reduce hospital bed time by 6 days.

Chloroquine has side effects and should be administered carefully.

Like Trump said, even if something goes wrong it won't kill people, so be strategic in your usage or just stock and wait for government guidance.

Even studies in China have shown that chloroquine could be effective against corona virus.

Olodo!, you took 2 tablets are you covid 19 positive Nigerians are very annoying sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ayusco85(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
At Ikeja yesterday, before my eyes, chloroquine sold out. They started rushing the syrup and it also sold out before it gets to my turn.

I drove to the next pharmacy and was only able to get one.

Why did you go to buy it? Do you have corona virus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by egopersonified(f): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
ABEG YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP INSULTING NIGERIANS, CHLOROQUINE IS ALSO SOLD OUT IN SOME STORES ABROAD. NO BE WE START AM. GO AND INSULT TRUMP FOR MAKING THAT ANNOUNCEMENT.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by egopersonified(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
healthserve:

Was actually thinking of buying Chelsea dry gin yesterday, when they told me they had run out of hand sanitizer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.