Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment (62646 Views)

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Chloroquin Is a drug used to treat Malaria, Right.?
How come, It becomes a cure to Corvid-19?
What Composition does it have to withstand the virus that other Malaria drugs don't have.?
They say its been tested.!!!
Hnmmmn...
Let me stroll and get 2 packs, Just 4 Incase.!!
But speaking from an Educated mind, There seems to be so many Coincindences.!!!
Anyway still holding My hand Sanitizer In my pockets.!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Makavelli25: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm Chloro go chopmymoney
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2020
ikorodureporta:

do u have Corona
All the people that bought it, do they have corona?

300k dosage was made available in France while they are preparing to produce in millions now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Ay04z(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2020
On a chloroquine diet. Ohh there is a country grin
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by blowjohn(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:

Thank you very much.
So you have started taking it already so as to build your immunity against it in advance.
Hope it isn't dangerous to start taking the drug when there isn't any illness in my body simply because I want to stay immuned against Covid-19

The guy should not take it for long o.
Just take it as if ur treating malaria like for 3 days Nd stop abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by blowjohn(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Lordpeckxy:
Chloroquin Is a drug used to treat Malaria, Right.?
How come, It becomes a cure to Corvid-19?
What Composition does it have to withstand the virus that other Malaria drugs don't have.?
They say its been tested.!!!
Hnmmmn...
Let me stroll and get 2 packs, Just 4 Incase.!!
But speaking from an Educated mind, There seems to be so many Coincindences.!!!
Anyway still holding My hand Sanitizer In my pockets.!!

The answer is in malaria and immunity wink
Infact the answer is in immunity wink
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Owodiran1(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2020
The way people go scratch body ehn as a result of side effect. Continue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by asahnwaKC: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020
What about we that react to it undecided lipsrsealed...
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:

Thank you very much.
So you have started taking it already so as to build your immunity against it in advance.
Hope it isn't dangerous to start taking the drug when there isn't any illness in my body simply because I want to stay immuned against Covid-19
Japan, China, US, France have all used cjkoroquine to treat corona virus and it has proved effective.

But they were administered under close supervision.

Chloroquine is a dangerous drug banned in Nigeria since 2004 against the treatment of malaria, a bacterial infection.

Don't self administer you can use immune boosting supplements

Safer and equally powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by makewetalk2: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020
so you sef no won die hahaha
ChristianNorth:
At Ikeja yesterday, before my eyes, chloroquine sold out. They started rushing the syrup and it also sold out before it gets to my turn.

I drove to the next pharmacy and was only able to get one.
small time STC30 and all those traditional fake drugs seller go flood market with chlorostc30 and alomoquin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Correcto: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by dotedote: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Naija my country Lol
In a country like the US, where there's an effective price control mechanism in place, no individual would just place an undue hike on a product's price (just like that). Dem suppose bomb Naija comot for world map.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by NaijadrivaCars: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Las las, na to scratch body sure pass naw.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Am sure if someone said maggi is the solution people go rush am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ishitinyourmouf: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2020
themonk:
Is hydroxychloroquine the same aschools chloroquine. I want to know because the official medical report said hydroxychloroquine has a curative effect.
Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are drugs derived from the quinoline molecule. Both are used as antimalarial blood schizonticides, and hydroxychloroquine is also frequently used as an antirheumatic. Their mechanism of action is not entirely understood. However, despite their varying therapeutic dosage and toxicity, both drugs have similar clinical indications and side effects. One of their most serious side effects is retinal toxicity, referred to as 4AQ retinopathy or chloroquine retinopathy, which must be screened for in all cases of long-term use.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by BruncleZuma: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Ausrichie:
I hope it is not fake oh. If it isn't we should also hope that the so called corona does not adapt to the cures, heard of many bacteria that adapts to their cures within a short time.

Correct!

Drug resistance is real, but will they listen...NO!
It is until COVID-19 turns COVID-19x everybody go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by femi4: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2020
CharlesCLloyd:

Guys trust corona is just like the advanced type of malaria.i had same symptoms of it to be honest.
I couldn’t breathe, my eyes were swollen, my head was banging, my body was so hot, I was really weak, and ribs and chest hurt, I couldn’t taste. I’m just so happy dads a pharmacist. He prescribed drugs for me( malaria drug, chloroquine, paracetamol, cipro, ampiclox) I took all. 7 hours later I felt nothing, but I am to complete all) all I have is slight head ache, I can walk, do chores now, even typing atm. This all happened when I went to get my national ID from somewhere I can’t mention. Pls run away from crowds, stay at home pls. This can kill a young child and even the old. Stay safe brother/sister. Na only fr naija wey pesin no go hear word. There are so many people out there that has the disease in lagos alone. #stayathome
Quarantine yourself and your household should do the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Guestlander: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Ignorance is just as deadly as the virus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Ojizy1(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

N200. I was only able to get one. The pharmacy prescribed 4 tablets but I took only 2.

I don't know the right dosage but I know 2 tablets is not over dosage.

France used 600mcg per day for 10 days to cure the first 24 corona virus, this is according to French Health Minister yesterday.

The reason I got it was because they also said taking the drug could help those who have not contracted the virus to build stronger defenses and those already with the virus, it could help reduce hospital bed time by 6 days.

Chloroquine has side effects and should be administered carefully.

Like Trump said, even if something goes wrong it won't kill people, so be strategic in your usage or just stock and wait for government guidance.

Even studies in China have shown that chloroquine could be effective against corona virus.

Damn Niggar
You are an a real niggar

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Johnson8976: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by makewetalk2: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
day there.
until this virus disappear nobody go throway any chloroquin oh. no be only nigeria this thing day sell out oh guy.
for here na under doctor's prescription if not you fo no see am for stores again o.
way tissue and face mask and hydrogen peroxide way people no say no be cure day sell out na chloroquin way get a glimpse of cure for people. people are dying. thank God say you day country way you fit buy any kind drug from counter. this is not time to ask questions. move when your legs still get vein
Babatunde40:
They will still throw it away las las

Chloroquine is not salt that they can use for something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Iluvmycontr3: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
First of all, i hail the Nigerian doctors who have successfully treated the Italian who brought the virus to the country, who now turns negative. They've done it again as they did in ebola virus days and they deserve commendation for that.

The government of the day must now do the needful to equip our hospitals, provide basic health facilities and improve the conditions of our health workers nationwide because epidemics no dey send warning signs before striking. Our government's primary assignment is to save the lives of those they govern as they're seen as servants to them and not masters.

On cloroquine issue, it can never finish lol. Local pharmaceutical companies would rather commence mass production to help prevent any possible scarcity.

Hahahaha. Yes o, it must not finish.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by LivingBetter: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Bitterleaf na chloroquine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by babyfaceafrica: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Arijude:
which agbo can qualify as chloroquine?
iba
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ikorodureporta: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

All the people that bought it, do they have corona?

300k dosage was made available in France while they are preparing to produce in millions now.

He took 2tablets
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Olayetan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
od501:

But how come nobody is asking how he was cured all of a sudden. This same virus is killing Italian every 30 minutes.
Me I'm still asking if the italian man was tested positive initially
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by lagdmark(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerians always overdoing things
Na side effect of colonialism, any thin we hear, read, or see in united state we just consume it without verification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

N200. I was only able to get one. The pharmacy prescribed 4 tablets but I took only 2.

I don't know the right dosage but I know 2 tablets is not over dosage.

France used 600mcg per day for 10 days to cure the first 24 corona virus, this is according to French Health Minister yesterday.

The reason I got it was because they also said taking the drug could help those who have not contracted the virus to build stronger defenses and those already with the virus, it could help reduce hospital bed time by 6 days.

Chloroquine has side effects and should be administered carefully.

Like Trump said, even if something goes wrong it won't kill people, so be strategic in your usage or just stock and wait for government guidance.

Even studies in China have shown that chloroquine could be effective against corona virus.

LOL

This is how you people willl self-medicate until you use your hand and kill yourself.

Be there, practicing suicide, thinking you're smart.

You no get Corona, you're not even sick, but you are buying an unprescribed drug, for what?

Some of you just went to school, but you are ignorant and clueless despite your education. You are parading foolishness with pride.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Jaqenhghar: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Niggers. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by HeyCorleone(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:

Thank you very much.

You have enough immune to fight this. Don't kill yourself.

Choloroquine is not the whole drug as it is mixed with other agents to provide a complete and proper cure. Do not overdose on something unnecessary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.