Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment (62650 Views)

Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by healthserve(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
egopersonified:

Was actually thinking of buying Chelsea dry gin yesterday, when they told me they had run out of hand sanitizer

That's a super turbo sanitizer. It's a better alternative

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Ogaonos: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
First of all, i hail the Nigerian doctors who have successfully treated the Italian who brought the virus to the country, who now turns negative. They've done it again as they did in ebola virus days and they deserve commendation for that.

The government of the day must now do the needful to equip our hospitals, provide basic health facilities and improve the conditions of our health workers nationwide because epidemics no dey send warning signs before striking. Our government's primary assignment is to save the lives of those they govern as they're seen as servants to them and not masters.

On cloroquine issue, it can never finish lol. Local pharmaceutical companies would rather commence mass production to help prevent any possible scarcity.
Nigerians too dull.trump said cloroquine is going be approve for testing/trial.if d drug dey cure u for dey see breaking news in all global news channel
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Legendguru: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ye
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Felalucky8(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria the worst country without human feelings when it comes to increase in price
That's selfishness and foolishness
You think you're enjoying or making profit never did you know Mr Karma is taking it back in ways you don't know..... Fools
Karma will and must catch all of you unless you do the right thing
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by dober(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
sad
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by elonize(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
See, let me clear you.

This corona stuff has been ravaging amidst us honestly.
Sometimes in early February, i had all the symptoms, fever, cough, throat & chest pain, coughing out thick stuff every minute, and lastly, difficulty in breathing. Its an experience i never had before.

i dont like drugs, but at this i couldnt help but get drugs from pharmacy. This symptoms lasted 3 weeks.
Now i'm very fit and healthy.

This is no joke.
wat was ur mind telling u den?
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by newoffer: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Una get brain at all... soon sanitizers go soon dey spoil hand. Too much intake of chloroquine no good ooo
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by RaptorX: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
healthserve:

As long as it is Unflavored alcohol. It can work effectively for prevention and treatment. The virus can't withstand the chemical strength of ethanol, hence alcohol is it's most potent enemy

Please share this information
Do you gargle with it
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by elonize(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
healthserve:

As long as it is Unflavored alcohol. It can work effectively for prevention and treatment. The virus can't withstand the chemical strength of ethanol, hence alcohol is it's most potent enemy

Please share this information
wat of sapele water
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:

N200. I was only able to get one. The pharmacy prescribed 4 tablets but I took only 2.

I don't know the right dosage but I know 2 tablets is not over dosage.

France used 600mcg per day for 10 days to cure the first 24 corona virus, this is according to French Health Minister yesterday.

The reason I got it was because they also said taking the drug could help those who have not contracted the virus to build stronger defenses and those already with the virus, it could help reduce hospital bed time by 6 days.

Chloroquine has side effects and should be administered carefully.

Like Trump said, even if something goes wrong it won't kill people, so be strategic in your usage or just stock and wait for government guidance.

Even studies in China have shown that chloroquine could be effective against corona virus.

hope u not among the nigerians who have been admitted in lagos hospital over chloroquine overdose
https://www.nairaland.com/5746750/oreoluwa-finnih-patients-chloroquine-poisoning/2

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by healthserve(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
elonize:
wat of sapele water

na wetin I dey talk na beta sapele water wey sharp
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Xisnin(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
SoNature:
Now, helpless Nigerians are turning to information coming from countries where things work to protect themselves against Covid-19 while the Dullard in Aso Rock looks on.

Tomorrow, Trump calls you guys people from shithole country or Nnamdi Kanu calls it a zoo, someone becomes angry
What a load of nonsense.
Trump is a liar but people don't know because Ipob is busy praising him for causing problems.

Nothing works in Trump America.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Xisnin(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
CharlesCLloyd:

Guys trust corona is just like the advanced type of malaria.i had same symptoms of it to be honest.
I couldn’t breathe, my eyes were swollen, my head was banging, my body was so hot, I was really weak, and ribs and chest hurt, I couldn’t taste. I’m just so happy dads a pharmacist. He prescribed drugs for me( malaria drug, chloroquine, paracetamol, cipro, ampiclox) I took all. 7 hours later I felt nothing, but I am to complete all) all I have is slight head ache, I can walk, do chores now, even typing atm. This all happened when I went to get my national ID from somewhere I can’t mention. Pls run away from crowds, stay at home pls. This can kill a young child and even the old. Stay safe brother/sister. Na only fr naija wey pesin no go hear word. There are so many people out there that has the disease in lagos alone. #stayathome
Stop spreading fake news.
Your dad should have known better.
Coronavirus is nothing like malaria.

Many diseases have overlapping symptoms that doesn't make them the same or "advanced" form.
Children are safe from corona virus.

If you had Coronavirus, you won't even know you had it unless your lung or heart is already damaged
which means you will either be in an ICU or dead.

Coronavirus is not malaria anymore than a bird is an aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
od501:

But how come nobody is asking how he was cured all of a sudden. This same virus is killing Italian every 30 minutes.
hello, Coronavirus cant survive under an intensely hot environment. Most western countries including italy currently experience cold weather in their regions. Which has made the case even worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol Nigerians listen and obey POTUS T.

Than our ceremonial persido
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I am not the cause of your frustration fvck off.

Chloroquine is an anti-viral drug originally indicated for the cure of malaria. About 2500mg of this drug is acceptable dosage for the cure of malaria though it is nolonger effective for the cure of malaria.

500mg will not kill anybody.

Like I said, the drug is dangerous and should never be self -administered.

plasmodium vivax is a protozoan - like ameoba .

we were taught this in secondary school. even if you somehow did not learn this, you can at least google . the malaria parasite is a protozoan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gassa007:

Olodo!, you took 2 tablets are you covid 19 positive Nigerians are very annoying sha
Nigeria will develop when people learn to mind their business.

I have my reasons for taking it. I have a history with chloroquine and I take them under close medical monitoring.

I didn't take them because of Trump. The day just coincided. I am not allergic to chloroquine

You guys are really from the zoooo. Learn to mind your business
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
ornicus:

plasmodium vivax is a protozoan - like ameoba .

we were taught this in secondary school. even if you somehow did not learn this, you can at least google . the malaria parasite is a protozoan
I am not the reason you can't comprehend properly.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I am not the reason you can't comprehend properly.

You are the one claiming chloroquine is an anti viral medicine. Better stick to religious bigotry, since like most sanctimonious bigots, you are loud and proud in your ignorance and you clearly cannot be educated.

Prime trumper

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Ignorant people are always aggressive, when confronted with common sense. I understand your struggles in life.

Like I said I am not the cause of your frustration.

Always get the context before jumping into things that don't concern you.

You don't know my medical history and you don't know the reason I went for the drug.

FYI, it worked for the reasons the drug was prescribed.

I have history with chloroquine, I am not allergic to it and I am under close medical monitoring.

Kindly fvck off now with your negative energy. You can't love my life more than myself or doctor.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
ornicus:

You are the one claiming chloroquine is an anti viral medicine. Better stick to religious bigotry, since like most sanctimonious bigots, you are loud and proud in your ignorance and you clearly cannot be educated.

Prime trumper
I am a lawyer not a doctor. Nobody knows it all but in my field I will decimate you, likewise I don't except to win you in yours.

You guys are annoying.

Wetin concern you with the chloroquine I took? Do you know my medical history?
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I am a lawyer not a doctor. Nobody knows it all but in my field I will decimate you, likewise I don't except to win you in yours.

You guys are annoying.

Wetin concern you with the chloroquine I took? Do you know my medical history?

I am not a doctor either. There is something called google. Use it instead of spouting nonsense proudly.

this is basic secondary school biology. amoeba,paramecium. it is not rocket science

Proud educated illiterate spouting nonsense upandan

If we check your so called lawyering it will not pass writing Tenancy agreement.

Learn something more then empty headed bigotry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Gassa007: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Nigeria will develop when people learn to mind their business.

I have my reasons for taking it. I have a history with chloroquine and I take them under close medical monitoring.

I didn't take them because of Trump. The day just coincided. I am not allergic to chloroquine

You guys are really from the zoooo. Learn to mind your business
Olodo you're not sick but you decided to start taking chloroquine. You're building your immune system by taking chloroquine... Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ajasay3030(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
At least, we are glad a drug is coming to our rescue.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
ornicus:

I am not a doctor either. There is something called google. Use it instead of spouting nonsense proudly.

this is basic secondary school biology. amoeba,paramecium. it is not rocket science

Proud educated illiterate spouting nonsense upandan

If we check your so called lawyering it will not pass writing Tenancy agreement.

Learn something more then empty headed bigotry
You sound so frustrated.

Oya go and cash out with your basic secondary school biology. Fulls everywhere
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gassa007:

Olodo you're not sick but you decided to start taking chloroquine. You're building your immune system by taking chloroquine... Olodo!
Your name sounds like a Yoruba Moslem, no wonder you are behaving stupidly.

I am not the reason you can't comprehend.

Read dude.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Gassa007: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Your name sounds like a Yoruba Moslem, no wonder you are behaving stupidly.

I am not the reason you can't comprehend.

Read dude.
Lol, You've turn it to tribalism now.You are not only Olodo, you're also a tribalist. Onye eberibe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChristianNorth:

You sound so frustrated.

Oya go and cash out with your basic secondary school biology. Fulls everywhere

Guy, not everyone is a dunce who passed through school without school passing through him. With a moniker like Christian north it is no wonder your head is empty of anything but bigotry. If your were white you’d be a proud kkk redneck ignoramus
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2020
ornicus:

Guy, not everyone is a dunce who passed through school without school passing through him. With a moniker like Christian north it is no wonder your head is empty of anything but bigotry. If your were white you’d be a proud kkk redneck ignoramus
Like I said, go and cash out with your knowledge of basic biology.

Fulls everywhere
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Like I said, go and cash out with your knowledge of basic biology.

Fulls everywhere

Guy, you think everyone on this forum is a hungry, semi educated illiterate like you? Better face your struggle with your tenancy agreement . Empty headed dunce. Better find some MOG to suck off. That is all you are suited for.
Re: Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment by ChristianNorth: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
ornicus:

Guy, you think everyone on this forum is a hungry, semi educated illiterate like you? Better face your struggle with your tenancy agreement . Empty headed dunce. Better find some MOG to suck off. That is all you are suited for.
You sound so frustrated

grin

Go and cash out with your basic knowledge of secondary school biology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.