Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Need Inquiries About Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Inquiries About Ghana (920 Views)

30 Serious Inquiries To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Trustbiz(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Pls i am traveling to Ghana and I need some to tell me about the economy...

How much is to get an apartment there?
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Apart from the stable electricity you have in Ghana,it's a shithole just like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Leezah(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2020
There are soo many factors you have to consider

Location, is it in the city or suburbs and even with the city which part of the city. Rents in the city is more costly than the suburbs.

What type of apartment are you looking for, is it a studio apartment which costs less or a two to three bedroom apartment which costs more depending on the number of bedrooms you want.

I really can’t give an exact amount you can be charged but let’s says you want a studio apartment somewhere in the suburbs you gonna be charges between $50-$100 for a month.

Hope this helps.
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Apart from the stable electricity you have in Ghana,it's a shithole just like Nigeria.
Have you been there before
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Monaco2(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2020
U wan go do yahoo yahoo abi cheesy grin
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Have you been there before
Yes,I have been their serveral times.
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Trustbiz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
What are the things I need to have before preparing to Ghana
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by IANAGI(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
U can get an apartment a room self contain for 3600 cedis a year at McCarthy Hill. All you need in Ghana is money. Prepare yourself well. I am currently in Ghana.
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by beautyfarm: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Trustbiz:

please this guy called kayode Ademole is a scammer so be cautious when dealing with him i have proves
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Trustbiz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fb need 08174324268m instantly WhatsAupp chat
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Jamersirwin1971: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Trustbiz:

The boarders are closed for now . And it’s isnt that easy to get in . The economy is good but things are quiet more way expensive that Nigeria . The cost of transportation here is high . Food is high . Living here to is high .. with at least 2 million you could settle in since you would be getting your own place first.

If you coming here to invest . Be sure you know well about the business before you venture into it .

Also don’t make much friends with Nigerians until / trust them that much until few months you have mastered your surroundings well.

Like I said it’s far expensive here that Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by Trustbiz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank you my man
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by scottyoloye(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oga stay in Nigeria unless you need 24/7 electricity
Re: I Need Inquiries About Ghana by scottyoloye(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
The cost of living there is high

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Is Dating Her Husband / How Do I Propose To Her? / Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.