Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Will Men Ever Get Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Men Ever Get Sense? (2268 Views)

Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Men Ever Get Sense? by DenreleDave(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Can u learn to support your own in the public and rebuke in the private?

Things happen here on nairaland, even though the lady is wrong, u see ladies trooping in thousands to defend her act. She is very wrong oo but the other ladies will still find one or two ways to give her hope that she is doing the right thing.

E.g He sent me to school and I promise to marry him but now that I am graduate, I don't love him again, I fell in love with another guy. Your advise is needed

Lady 1: leave the idiot alone, ride on lady. Free to love anyone u like... Person like Riele wll say this

Lady 2: sharp babe. He can't expect u a graduate to marry an illiterate guy na.. U r wise.. Person like SweetCunt97 will say this

2nd scenario : She was there for me during hard times but I don't feel anytin for her again

See comment;

Man 1: u r bad person. Stupid man. A disgrace to men

Man 2: wasted sperm.. Bastard

Lady 1: Chai I use to tell ladies not to spend on this broke ass niggar

Man 3: move on lady, u will find a better man than him

Men, learnt to support yourselves.. Many of this ladies bring false accusations against men to gain sympathy and the innocent man in question is been Insulted by his fellow guys.

Guys, when will you have sense??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2020
I’m a man, I don’t support evil.
If you’re wrong , I’ll tell you irrespective of the gender. Gender wars shouldn’t take away our senses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
I think it's the other way round. A lady will complain about how her husband is mistreating her.

Guys on this forum will still turn it around to make it her fault. To them, the man can never be wrong. It must be something the woman is doing. And then they want to hear from the man's side first.

When a man makes a complaint about his wife, the men will gather and rebuke the wife. And guess what? They won't ask to hear her side of the story.

10 Likes

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Froshloaded: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
grin
Denrele dey shake table oo

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by DenreleDave(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:
I think it's the other way round. A lady will complain about how her husband is mistreating her.

Guys on this forum will still turn it around to make it her fault. To them, the man can never be wrong. It must be something the woman is doing. And then they want to hear from the man's side first.

When a man makes a complaint about his wife, the men will gather and rebuke the wife. And guess what? They won't ask to hear her side of the story.

Chai imalma my crush of all time
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Skepticus: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2020
DenreleDave, it's not generally about supporting men.

Men can be wrong a lot of times and should be criticized. However, when women complain about men, men should be able to read in-between the lines before joining in criticism, because the manipulative whims, and victimhood role-playing of women is way out of this world.

I hope some fools won't call me an InCel for this like they do every time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:
I’m a man, I don’t support evil.
If you’re wrong , I’ll tell you irrespective of the gender. Gender wars shouldn’t take away our senses.

I agree. We should be able to be objective and call a spade, a spade. Instead of always being unreasonably supportive of our sexes when they are wrong.
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Davash222(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

I agree. We should be able to be objective and call a spade, a spade. Instead of always being unreasonably supportive of our sexes when they are wrong.
No reasonable guy here will support a guy when he's wrong. Rather, girls here do that alot. Some of them hide under "Girls forever". You should take your lectures to your fellow girls.

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Omar09(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Can u learn to support your own in the public and rebuke in the private?
Things happen here on nairaland, even though the lady is wrong, u see ladies trooping in thousands to defend her act. She is very wrong oo but the other ladies will still find one or two ways to give her hope that she is doing the right thing.
E.g He sent me to school and I promise to marry him but now that I am graduate, I don't love him again, I fell in love with another guy. Your advise is needed
Lady 1: leave the idiot alone, ride on lady. Free to love anyone u like... Person like Riele wll say this
Lady 2: sharp babe. He can't expect u a graduate to marry an illiterate guy na.. U r wise.. Person like SweetCunt97 will say this
2nd scenario : She was there for me during hard times but I don't feel anytin for her again
See comment;
Man 1: u r bad person. Stupid man. A disgrace to men
Man 2: wasted sperm.. Bastard
Lady 1: Chai I use to tell ladies not to spend on this broke ass niggar
Man 3: move on lady, u will find a better man than him
Men, learnt to support yourselves.. Many of this ladies bring false accusations against men to gain sympathy and the innocent man in question is been Insulted by his fellow guys.
Guys, when will you have sense??

This right here, is the difference between men and women. This shows that men are more logical than women. Women are emotional beings and yes, once a child or a woman is role-playing victim hood, it's enough to make a man who is a logical being operate on emotion. How much more an emotional being.

Women knows the truth and hate to hear it as it does more damage to their hearing aid and skin than the lie they choose to hear. Those women who will support another woman who dumps the guy that took her through her higher education will kill that same woman if it happens to be their blood brother!

Now men who bash their fellow men for dumping a woman who was with him through thick and thin, knows that such women are hard to come by and will do anything to keep such even if it means being a simp.

So don't over work yourself here!

Here are the guys!
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Pansophist
Hazard7
Emmaodet
RisenPhoenix
Arthur21

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

No reasonable guy here will support a guy when he's wrong. Rather, girls here do that alot. Some of them hide under "Girls forever". You should take your lectures to your fellow girls.

That means most guys here are unreasonable.

Check that thread about the guy that came to say very heavy hurtful things about his wife and how she was mistreating him. Guys here just came in droves insulting the woman without thinking.

Even after the wife cleared the air and he confirmed her story, the guys still maintained their bias stance.

So it's actually the guys that do "boys forever"

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by oodua1stson: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

people have learned to ask for the other side of the story especially when it involves women. In relationships women are diabolical liars! Just last week one called her friend in my OWN HOUSE that I want to kill her. This is someone who I ignored her wahala and I was in the sitting room pressing phone. My ex wife said I used jazz to marry her when I dumped other girls for her which she knew.

Truth is, I can never believe any woman's sob stories. Oh...your husband beat you? Sorry is all she will get from me. No sympathy or getting angry until I can confirm it's true.

My experience with women lying to tarnish men eh....like WizKid said.....I can't explain

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Davash222(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

That means most guys here are unreasonable.

Check that thread about the guy that came to say very heavy hurtful things about his wife and how she was mistreating him. Guys here just came in droves insulting the woman without thinking.

Even after the wife cleared the air and he confirmed her story, the guys still maintained their bias stance.

So it's actually the guys that do "boys forever"
My guy above me bluntly took the words from my mouth.
Kindly digest everything he said and edit your post, please.
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

My guy above me bluntly took the words from my mouth.
Kindly digest everything he said and edit your post, please.

Read his post and read mine again. There's nothing to edit
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
oodua1stson:
people have learned to ask for the other side of the story especially when it involves women. In relationships women are diabolical liars! Just last week one called her friend in my OWN HOUSE that I want to kill her. This is someone who I ignored her wahala and I was in the sitting room pressing phone. My ex wife said I used jazz to marry her when I dumped other girls for her which she knew.

Truth is, I can never believe any woman's sob stories. Oh...your husband beat you? Sorry is all she will get from me. No sympathy or getting angry until I can confirm it's true.

My experience with women lying to tarnish men eh....like WizKid said.....I can't explain

This is the bias I am referring to. The example of your friend is yours alone. It doesn't mirror every woman. Stop generalizing.

2 Likes

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Read his post and read mine again. There's nothing to edit
Abeg leave too much talk, how's your day going jaree?
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by ImaIma1(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

Abeg leave too much talk, how's your day going jaree?

In a looooong training
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Davash222(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

In a looooong training
E Pèle
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Ewomano: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Best for men fast call or WhatsApp 0814210169

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omar09:

This right here, is the difference between men and women. This shows that men are more logical than women. Women are emotional beings and yes, once a child or a woman is role-playing victim hood, it's enough to make a man who is a logical being operate on emotion. How much more an emotional being.

Women knows the truth and hate to hear it as it does more damage to their hearing aid and skin than the lie they choose to hear. Those women who will support another woman who dumps the guy that took her through her higher education will kill that same woman if it happens to be their blood brother!

Now men who bash their fellow men for dumping a woman who was with him through thick and thin, knows that such women are hard to come by and will do anything to keep such even if it means being a simp.

Here are the guys!
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Pansophist
Hazard7
Emmaodet
RisenPhoenix
Arthur21

I don't think this man deserves attention. he's only talking out of point.
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by tunize(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ur post is pointless.....people like ur type nor go fit lead as leader cos u go mislead ppl..u are really cruel for u to reason like this o.p
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Lightangel65: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ladies always support ladies whether right or wrong, that's the only thing I love about them it's facinating, I wish guys do same
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by emmaodet: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omar09:

Here are the guys!
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Pansophist
Hazard7
Emmaodet
RisenPhoenix
Arthur21

Hey bro, what is the issue between you and Capslocked?
Why the bad blood?
To the topic, naturally people are always biased and will support their gender, family, school, business etc
It's no new thing
Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
When I say Men do not really love each other like they act, someone was asking if I am a man to come to that conclusion. Lol! The world is so fuvked up and things aren't set in stones. As a matter of fact, what we are made to believe isn't what it really is but only a deep person will understand.

Women are projected to hate one another but the real thing is they support one another and her more silently loyal to the Sisterhood.A mother will pass down lessons on how to get all of a Man all in the name of training her to be a better wife for her husband. Lol, so far the Man in question isn't a relative or blood women will be cool, calm and collected with one another. grin grin . However their frequent fight which gives them off as hating bunch is as a result of the awareness of what evil each is capable of. Other than this, they will always be for one another against the other gender.

Men on the other hand are shown to be visibly loyal to the Brotherhood, grin they even have a code don't they? Lol. Men tap one another's back , laugh, share a beer and perfectly bond. Lol to Men anyone who act contrary will be termed a 'pussy' i.e acting like a woman. But the truth is Men are brutal to Men. Behind the facade lies jealousy, envy, pride and callousness. A man will hardly help is other brother out. Men will hardly take bullets for themselves, Men pull down one another and will hurt themselves more than they do women. Lol An ordinary hug from a fellow man is term gayish.grin . Men compete more with each other and will do anything to pull down the winning person even while smiling and sharing a bottle. grin

Now, here's the logic behind all. Untill you see every being as Human first before seeing their sex ,you may never understand and deal with human being. Just as some women will claim to act contrary to what I wrote up there, Some guys will do too. That should make us understand the diversity of human nature, Woman, Man they are all genetically mixed and you can not perfectly classify their traits, personality, behaviors etc. They're same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by 2buffagain(m): 5:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Men were made in the image of God.
We generally don't think like fools.
We are not prone to support evil ONLY BECAUSE the other person commiting it has a penis.

Bad as e bad, We are more apt to value things like Justice and fairness i.e logic.

Females generally have no such divine inheritance of these virtues.
Order, fairness, justice....these things mean nothing to a female. The intellectual loyalty of a female is purely based on self-interest and how to one-up men, with no consideration at all given to higher things.

If you think men are bad, if women ruled anything, it would be run to the ground even faster with nepotism and psychophancy.
Alison Madueke is an example....with her 20 Billion USD thieving ass. The destruction of the family in the west is another.

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Omar09(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Hey bro, what is the issue between you and Capslocked?
Why the bad blood?
To the topic, naturally people are always biased and will support their gender, family, school, business etc
It's no new thing

No issues. He knows what he's doing. Lol... CAPSLOCKED hehe.. We are cool we got no issue whatsoever. Just that he came back from exile and forgot me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by kongolo(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Skepticus:
DenreleDave, it's not generally about supporting men.

Men can be wrong a lot of times and should be criticized. However, when women complain about men, men should be able to read in-between the lines before joining in criticism, because the manipulative whims, and victimhood role-playing of women is way out of this world.

I hope some fools won't call me an InCel for this like they do every time
When it was socially acceptable to use "gay" in a derogatory way to describe guys with your kind of views they would have used it but today in our more "enlightened" world,the preferred term is "incel" .In 2-3years time,another term will come up.Its all a tactic.The more things change,the more they remain thesame

1 Like

Re: Will Men Ever Get Sense? by Skepticus: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2020
kongolo:
When it was socially acceptable to use "gay" in a derogatory way to describe guys with your kind of views they would have used it but today in our more "enlightened" world,the preferred term is "incel" .In 2-3years time,another term will come up.Its all a tactic.The more things change,the more they remain thesame

Lol. Don't mind the clowns

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Spoil Me If You Want A Small S*x Machine Like Me - Miriam Best Says / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? / Make 4000 Naira Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.