Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

"I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum (10918 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by queenblog(f): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Instagram celebrity and curvy model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims to have the biggest bum in West Africa, shared these raunchy photos of herself in a two-piece bikini and her fans are feeling the hotness.

[See more photos>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/africa-curvy-model-with-best-curves.html

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
queenblog:
Eudoxie Yao's fans can't get enough of her raunchy new photos
Even your plastic boobs breast in profile is charming grin grin
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by kiddkash(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2020
what else do you have to offer

5 Likes

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Spechialone(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2020
This is what you get when you get a new set of sexy lingerie, you can't keep it to yourself. Cray cray ...

6 Likes

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Maxcollins042(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Food for real men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by StylishLord(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2020
with all those things u av, if u dnt av good character sorry to say but u b bag of garri

1 Like

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by idris646(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
las las na somebody Bleep buddy she be
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by dinachi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
queenblog:
Instagram celebrity and curvy model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims to have the biggest bum in West Africa, shared these raunchy photos of herself in a two-piece bikini and her fans are feeling the hotness.

[See more photos>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/africa-curvy-model-with-best-curves.html
Smelly rotten woman!

1 Like

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by AllyPolly: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ok

Check my signature to list your business for free online. cool
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by MightySparrow: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
kiddkash:
what else do you have to offer
Amswer: Bleep
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by josen16322(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
I love dem light and biggest backside so yummy I don't see y need a pillow grin angry angry grin
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Can a LADY really be this EMPTY...??
Even my DOGS can't be this empty...
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by gift2xl: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
No sense in her head.
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Victorolab: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Afi suru
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Spechialone:
This is what you get when you get a new set of sexy lingerie, you can't keep it to yourself. Cray cray ...

Show it to your lover privately
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by TA4TA4: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPC0gdCSIM

Guys and ladies, do you all agree with the above video?
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by crackhouse(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am sure there is nothing left in this one's brain. It's completely empty, the only thing left there is memories of past sex styles she have had with men.
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lord have Mercy.
What women do in front of the camera these days is so despicable. Hmm...
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
this is one of the most disgusting/disturbing body shape you will ever see in your life....she even walk like a handicapped person, thanks to all this useless plastic nyansh/boobs!

biitch cant even stand/walk properly... so many time she fell like a newborn baby elephant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iBlpHqszRI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iaCendowtQ

btw here is how she looked before she lost her damn mind with all this plastic nonsense...

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by cRobo: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
So?
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Spechialone(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
faceURfront:

Tell them, Biko.
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Spechialone(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
faceURfront:

Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Spechialone(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
faceURfront:

Tell them, Biko
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by lmm4real: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sheeta Bay undecided
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
She's beautiful and tempting..
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Smart70(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nonsense
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Coldie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Seriously u guys need to stop this
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by rex444(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
more like the biggest trash in the world
Re: "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum by Boxer007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
queenblog:

Big ass look better on men. Preach

(1) (Reply)

Penny Lover! / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.