Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I (10019 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by crackhouse(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
4ckz:
For people that don't want to read all that, let me give you a summary.

It's the same story with all gold diggers.
They marry for money
Then start craving for their past more attractive or better in bed ex.

You can now advice her.

Thank you.
thanks for the summary. From the summary above I don't think she needs advice cos it won't change anything. Just allow the village people to finish cooking their stuff. It will soon be done.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
It is normal. That is how all women who marry as non virgins behave. Nothing you can do.

Aww I can't leave you with this problem without proferring a solution. Look, just go with the flow and don't get caught. If you start sleeping raw with your ex, make sure your husband doesn't think of DNA testing by connecting DNA test to mistrust and lack of love on his part and telling him that a real man would never do such. Make sure you delete all your whatsapp messages with your ex, but keep the rest. Don't ever forget to go to the whatsapp folder on your device to delete the media (to get rid of the nudes) and the archives/backup afterwards. Start coming home later with genuine confirmable excuses from now, so that he will believe you when you use those excuses for your rendevouz with your ex later. Above all, avoid doing anything together within your locality or in public, if you're going to meet, for heaven's sake don't go shopping together in shoprite.

That is a brief summary of the married woman's guide to still be in love with her ex.

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Fragility6: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The ex probably did Remember Me Jazz on you
Na Coco movie she dey. 'Remember me' song

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by JERRY1925(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Easybela:
undecided shits happens in life. I was in a distant relationship for 5years,I remember there was a time we broke up and anytime I hang out with another guy,while the guy is sitting, drinking and trying to engage me in a discussion, my mind will be somewhere imagining that's its my ex that sat before me,so we just had to adjust and come together.
You mistook money for love,you can also choose to 4get your ex and move on,everything is in your hands. Tell that little mind of yours that your are married already, just move on.

Pls enlighten me.. I have same issue with my fiance, and it really makes me sad when she say she wish a guy she went out with was me all through their outing.. I told her she has feelings for the guy reasons she thought that way.
Now i really want to get ur perspective, is it a good thing to feel that way as a lady? Or she's actually having some form of feelings for the guy but holding back.

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Fragility6: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Brooke60:
Are you still in communication with your EX? If yes, you need to stop.

Also, think of your man, list what you love about him and use that list to your own advantage.

This one has been calling regularly and I have stopped picking his calls.
I
She wrote that no communication btw she n her ex
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Lightangel65: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Adesucess1:
I met the man i married 2 years ago, it was like a joke, we started like a friend, i never knew we could even be together because he was always to joffier, he was a cool headed man, he is caring and loving and he is also very rich, though his money is not what i was looking for, i was looking for true love and what truly felt them was love.

He always say to me that he loves me and use to ask me that if am not in love with him, i should let him know that breaking a courtship is better than breaking a marriage. I dont even know maybe something was truly wrong with me then because i told him i do love him too, truly, i thought i did, because as at then, i dont usually remember my ex boyfriend, he was the only in my heart, so, i felt i love him.

Now, we are in the marriage, but the thought of my ex boyfriend keeps coming to the extend that when we make love, i always remember my ex boyfriend. i just dont understand all this, i had to reflect in my past that how did we started i remember that i had forgotten my ex boyfriend, now am so confused how his thought started coming again, and this bitters my heart.

My conscience is beginning to hunt me, i never knew i still love my ex until i got married, i dont want to hurt my man and i want to protect my marriage but all i use to remember is my ex and is affecting the marriage, its not as if my ex boyfriend called me, all these just started of a sudden, am so tired of all these nonsense . Please what should i do? I need serious help?

It's the withdrawal effect, after a long period of breaking up with someone, you begin to miss them, but it lasts a short period so don't do anything drastic
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is terrible.. It is finished..
Am not sure I will get marry again
Bj5all:
There is actually nothing serious wrong with you, it's basically human psychology.

It's not just possible to just forget someone you had memories with, you have had sex with your ex on several occasions with different styles and this pictures are still in your head. And I'm sure you had exciting memories with your ex and don't expect to forget all this in a hurry.

You just met your husband and memories fade with time and you also replace old memories with new memories. So concentrate your mind on creating memories with your husband.

The fact that you think of your ex doesn't mean you love him or he was a perfect partner for you, it's just human psychology playing out.

That's why it's advisable for ladies or men to try their best to have fewer partner before marriage because the more partners you have, the more memories you will have that will interfere with your love and acceptance of your husband.

Don't worry, time will heal you but don't make the mistake of going back to your ex for anything.

I pray God save your marriage
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Adesucess1:
I met the man i married 2 years ago, it was like a joke, we started like a friend, i never knew we could even be together because he was always to joffier, he was a cool headed man, he is caring and loving and he is also very rich, though his money is not what i was looking for, i was looking for true love and what truly felt them was love.

He always say to me that he loves me and use to ask me that if am not in love with him, i should let him know that breaking a courtship is better than breaking a marriage. I dont even know maybe something was truly wrong with me then because i told him i do love him too, truly, i thought i did, because as at then, i dont usually remember my ex boyfriend, he was the only in my heart, so, i felt i love him.

Now, we are in the marriage, but the thought of my ex boyfriend keeps coming to the extend that when we make love, i always remember my ex boyfriend. i just dont understand all this, i had to reflect in my past that how did we started i remember that i had forgotten my ex boyfriend, now am so confused how his thought started coming again, and this bitters my heart.

My conscience is beginning to hunt me, i never knew i still love my ex until i got married, i dont want to hurt my man and i want to protect my marriage but all i use to remember is my ex and is affecting the marriage, its not as if my ex boyfriend called me, all these just started of a sudden, am so tired of all these nonsense . Please what should i do? I need serious help?

voodoo at work.....or u love is D because u remember him when having sex and after sex
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Nairaboi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
These kind of stories still make me pray that God never gives me a wife that will carry another mans child in my name.

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by fcdgrand(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
guys you see reason why marry hymen intact virgin best for you, is too risk to wife over use pussy, marry hymen intact virgin and Bleep non-virgin

3 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Jh0wsef(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
4ckz:

They marry for money

You can now advice her.

Thank you.

lol. You savage

"it's the same story with all gold diggers". so not even a slight difference? hahah. I don laugh for here bros

2 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Deoboss(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
It is normal. That is how all women who marry as non virgins behave. Nothing you can do.

Aww I can't leave you with this problem without proferring a solution. Look, just go with the flow and don't get caught. If you start sleeping raw with your ex, make sure your husband doesn't think of DNA testing by connecting DNA test to mistrust and lack of love on his part and telling him that a real man would never do such. Make sure you delete all your whatsapp messages with your ex, but keep the rest. Don't ever forget to go to the whatsapp folder on your device to delete the media (to get rid of the nudes) and the archives/backup afterwards. Start coming home later with genuine confirmable excuses from now, so that he will believe you when you use those excuses for your rendezvous with your ex later. Above all, avoid doing anything together within your locality or in public, if you're going to meet, for heaven's sake don't go shopping together in shoprite.

That is a brief summary of the married woman's guide to still be in love with her ex.

You have huge experience with such matters obviously.

My own advice to her is she should never go to her ex, her husband will find out eventually & the marriage will go sour then you will realize that your ex can’t marry you & you won’t find him interesting or attractive any more.

You will always remember him as a man that broke your marriage. Your husband may not possess all the qualities you want in a man but trust me, he is good for you as it ain’t better on the other side of the fence
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2020
undecided Sorry sis.
I tell people, sex is more spiritual than physical besides, your ex must have had contact with you to trigger these memories.
Your ex is ya soulmate kiss
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by movingclouds(m): 5:46am On Mar 21, 2020
You miss his joystick. But to keep your marriage, there's a way out.. I know your husband isn't strong in bed, but whenever he does his best, you can help him finish the rest. Keep some cucumbers in the fridge

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by movingclouds(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Nairaboi:
These kind of stories still make me pray that God never gives me a wife that will carry another mans child in my name.
Nice prayer, it is better to father an orphan than father a bastard
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Allsingles: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Adesucess1:

There is a reason for it.
Tell yourself the truth.
Your ex boyfriend give you good sex than your husband while your husband has Money than your ex boyfriend but because of the enjoyment of sex, you are now thinking of your ex boyfriend.
This is going to seriously affect your Marriage if you don't deal with it now.

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Allsingles: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2020
lewis512:
Try and sleepover at your Ex place once , you have missed what you are craving for ni, You will be fine

Women sha!!

This will seriously hurt her Marriage

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2020
Deoboss:

You have huge experience with such matters obviously.

My own advice to her is she should never go to her ex, her husband will find out eventually & the marriage will go sour then you will realize that your ex can’t marry you & you won’t find him interesting or attractive any more.

You will always remember him as a man that broke your marriage. Your husband may not possess all the qualities you want in a man but trust me, he is good for you as it ain’t better on the other side of the fence

@bolded. That would be the logical and proper thing to do of course.

But she's a woman. They are not exactly famous for doing the logical or proper thing. So I only facilitated that which I know she's going to do anyway.

Do you really believe she was looking for advice? Obviously she already knew the right thing to do before asking the question; nobody is dumb enough not to know that. She was only trying to shift her guilt for what she wants to go ahead and do.

You need to know that women don't reason the way men do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by rex444(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2020
4ckz:

They marry for money

You can now advice her.

Thank you.
hahahahahaha summary was epic

2 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by millionboi2: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2020
fabiano09:
I love myself so much I can’t even love another person that much so go figure I’m safe lmao
Lol....we r dsame oo

And na we get clean hrt pass.
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by millionboi2: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Blakewilli:
undecided Sorry sis.
I tell people, sex is more spiritual than physical besides, your ex must have had contact with you to trigger these memories.
Your ex is ya soulmate kiss
Sex is not spiritual anything.....datz wat u wie r told.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by millionboi2: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2020
JERRY1925:

Pls enlighten me.. I have same issue with my fiance, and it really makes me sad when she say she wish a guy she went out with was me all through their outing.. I told her she has feelings for the guy reasons she thought that way.
Now i really want to get ur perspective, is it a good thing to feel that way as a lady? Or she's actually having some form of feelings for the guy but holding back.
datz d stress u face,datin slay queen and Yahoo dump girls.

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Obakoolex(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2020
That's women problem jare...I remember throughout my secondary School days my teacher told me to find X now that we're madee grin na X dey find us upandan grin grin

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Deoboss(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

@bolded. That would be the logical and proper thing to do of course.

But she's a woman. They are not exactly famous for doing the logical or proper thing. So I only facilitated that which I know she's going to do anyway.

Do you really believe she was looking for advice? Obviously she already knew the right thing to do before asking the question; nobody is dumb enough not to know that. She was only trying to shift her guilt for what she wants to go ahead and do.

You need to know that women don't reason the way men do.

You are quite right. I wish her all the best of luck as she will need it greatly

1 Like

Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Rejoice5000(f): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Adesucess1:

Devil at work madam face ur home and marriage.dat ur remembering will put u in a fix,that u will regret for the rest of ur life.who Ex help
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by BareFacedLies(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Adesucess1:

This issue is that your husband does not fúck as good as your ex-boyfriend
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Goodmarlian: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=TA4TA4 post=87610827]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPC0gdCSIM

Maybe your Ex treated you as the ideal man this lady talked about in this above video [/quotep]

women thinking they know all about men mtchwww you dont know shiiit men are even more complicated mtchwwww no matter how much I love you if you are a gold digger fvck off.
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Ewomano: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Try the product and be happy
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by robosky02(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Complex...
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by RubiesBanking: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Your very wrong concerning the true love part. The money is actually your true love.
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Dpsychologist: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Adesucess1:

This is okafor's law at work
Re: Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I by Epitectus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tell urself the truth,you married him for his money..
But now,u seem not to have forgotten the taste of ur beloved ex's dick and you keep getting reminded of it..
Well,I leave you to the hands of Oluwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

vcxvx / What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.