Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? (49694 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by pluto09(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

I actually choose the sch cos its in the southwest. I stay in Lag and won't want to go outside the southwest so as to attend to my other businesses

It will be better if you connect yourself with somebody that can help you.
Things are never straight forward with that school more so for someone who is not an indigene.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by abbasajao(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=tarantino1 post=87607403]

When the error is as a result of the omission of a letter, who's to say?

Again, your rëtarded nature rears its ugly head. Your parents already caused enough disgrace for themselves by having a slowpoke for a child.

Next time, if you have nothing important to say regarding someone's plight, kindly move on and stop fishing for easy likes.

Nonsense[/quote

That guy deserves all these insults

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Sweeetheart(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Donkelzy:

I'm Idiot you were rushing to comment and you didn't bother to read what the OP typed up there. Gonna treat your ear problem, baba.

it's obvious you're craving for attention here but I don't give room for overgrown up babies like you

if Eksu don't do putme, how will it reinstate your lost senses. what a dumb thing to accused someone of ear problem when you lack common sense, na ear dem dey take read for your village
?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by JustCurious: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some of us were MORE busy keeping up with the convo between MZrapper, the OP and xxxxx God bless what the name of the third person is. grin grin

Nairaland!
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Starhearts:

INDOMIE generation everywhere

You wey know. grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Mustiboy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I didn't attack him and if I did it wasn't to score any cheap points.
I replied him the very way I would my siblings, I have zero tolerance for unnecessary grammatical blunders not even from someone aspiring to be a Doctor. Can't deal.

Your English is worse, if not as bad as the OP's.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:
No wonder you scored 59 in English. Your command of English is very bad. Even that 59 should be pure luck.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Donkelzy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:

it's obvious you're craving for attention here but I don't give room for overgrown up babies like you

if Eksu don't do putme, how will it reinstate your lost senses. what a dumb thing to accused someone of ear problem when you lack common sense, na ear dem dey take read for your village
?

K. Tie it on your Forehead. I'm not here to heed your claims of erudition, you prolly don't have working eyes to have read what the OP typed. Now , coming to common sense, you don't have one because if you were sensible enough you will get something doing other than mentioning my nomenclature up and down.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
JustCurious:
Some of us were MORE busy keeping up with the convo between MZrapper, the OP and xxxxx God bless what the name of the third person is. grin grin

Nairaland!

grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mustiboy:

Your English is worse, if not as bad as the OP's.

Your history speaks volume of the level of your IQ... who would take you seriously?

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

No wonder you scored 59 in English.
Your command of English is very bad.
Even that 59 should be pure luck.
I pity entities like you, you're such an oppressive personality, why making a mockery of someone, requesting for a contribution regarding to his question, a wunderkind person indeed! Won't it be better if you reckon to his request, rather than being an antigonist. What an abysmal act

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=MZrapper post=87613719]
I didn't attack him and if I did it wasn't to score any cheap points.
I replied him the very way I would my siblings, I have zero tolerance for unnecessary grammatical blunders not even from someone aspiring to be a Doctor. Can't deal.[/quote i hope u knw english does not put food on everyones table

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:
I pity entities like you, you're such an oppressive personality, why making a mockery of someone, requesting for a contribution regarding to his question, a wunderkind person indeed! Won't it be better if you reckon to his request, rather than being an antigonist. What an abysmal act

I was going to take your seriously until I read your post all again.
I'm sorry bro, I don't have time to waste on you.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:

i hope u knw english does not put food on everyones table

This is true but not for someone aspiring to be a Doctor. That is a huge disaster in the making.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by buezeemeka(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
How about pamo university of Medical science
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by michealoluwaseyi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

This is true but not for someone aspiring to be a Doctor. That is a huge disaster in the making.
goodluck
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I was going to take your seriously until I read your post all again.
I'm sorry bro, I don't have time to waste on you.
likewise will i waste my time on an ingrates like you, nonsense
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by jameshow: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

It depends sir. If I was going for agric or some other not so competitive courses, do u think my heart will skip?

Your Biology is not good enough, u should but there could be some mad scores now far higher than this
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
pluto09:

It will be better if you connect yourself with somebody that can help you.
Things are never straight forward with that school more so for someone who is not an indigene.

Aiit boss. Will do that. Thank u
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:
likewise will i waste my time on an ingrates like you, nonsense
I said typed it. grin grin cheesy
Your punctuation skill is bad too.
Just dey go abeg.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Temi2k20: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
IJMB or JUPEB is a 9 months program that grants you admission into 200 L in any university of your choice without JAMB. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com or call 08023378722 to register..
igwedehxy:
Pls I Need Ur Comments. My Jamb Score Is Not Satisfactory

Pls I am aspiring for medicine and surgery at EKSU. I am not an indegene and definitely not Yoruba. Pls advice if I stand a chance or not considering Eksu dont write post time exams. Will appreciate ur contributions
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:
I said typed it. grin grin cheesy Your punctuation skill is bad too. Just dey go abeg.
foolish human being!
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:
foolish human being!

You should learn to capitalize the first letter of your first word in every sentence too.

You need to sue your English teachers, they've done nothing but to cause you mental damage. grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobelwinner: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Stop fretting.
You are in already!

igwedehxy:
Pls I Need Ur Comments. My Jamb Score Is Not Satisfactory

Pls I am aspiring for medicine and surgery at EKSU. I am not an indegene and definitely not Yoruba. Pls advice if I stand a chance or not considering Eksu dont write post time exams. Will appreciate ur contributions

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by CallMeGrace(f): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
You are good to go dear...I hope your olevels isn't two sittings ?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

You should learn to capitalize the first letter of your first word in every sentence too.

You need to sue your English teachers, they've done nothing but to cause you mental damage. grin grin
.. I Guess you possesses some psychological issues.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Most of you here claiming to be gurus in English language should post their grades from secondary sch. Let's check something ��

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:
This guy ehn. grin grin

Who did this to you?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnny6211:

Pls leave this moving mad gal alone. I have contacted yaba to take her in. She needs all the help she can get.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Donkelzy:

K. Tie it on your Forehead. I'm not here to heed your claims of erudition, you prolly don't have working eyes to have read what the OP typed. Now , coming to common sense, you don't have one because if you were sensible enough you will get something doing other than mentioning my nomenclature up and down.

you're attention seeker as I said earlier. I'm not here to be impress with one kid English

how do you intend to convince me that it's ear that people used to read here. your stupidity get level abeg
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
To everyone who made meaningful contribution to this thread, I want to say a big thank you. God bless u all. I will gladly share the testimony when it clicks

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Timijo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

No wonder you scored 59 in English.
Your command of English is very bad.
Even that 59 should be pure luck.
What is wrong with you? What do you derive from running people down? Since you find it difficult to see anything good in his grades and the effort which he had made, you should have kept quiet rather than typing rubbish. If you think you are better than the poster in the use of English, show us your JAMB or WASSCE grades.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.