Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? (49407 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pruwa:
if you have God and connection you will get it
this country is messed up my dear
someone with a lower score will get the admission
damn!!! You are well set.....I kinda like you....na so it de start....na joke I dey oooo grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by kudos4u(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Even you will get admitted cheesy
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Ayilara1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ignore everyone saying you're showing off, they probably don't know how competitive medicine is.

You should be good to go with that in eksu but I can assure you you'll surely get admission in lautech if you passed d post utme(70%).

I'm Also a D E aspirant of both school

Lautech- first choice
Eksu - second choice
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Pruwa: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

damn!!! You are well set.....I kinda like you....na so it de start....na joke I dey oooo grin

please don't start
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Mustiboy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

Your history speaks volume of the level of your IQ... who would take you seriously?

look at this dimwit. I've contributed very insightful posts and topics on this forum, and people who know my username are aware of the kind of person I am. I don't exchange banters unnecessarily. but if you cross me, you'd have yourself to blame, trust me.

When we're talking IQ, you can't come close. You this hopeless dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Skmoda360(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pruwa:

please don't start
didn't you read the last part of my message ...just kidding with you undecided
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mustiboy:

look at this dimwit. I've contributed very insightful posts and topics on this forum, and people who know my username are aware of the kind of person I am. I don't exchange banters unnecessarily. but if you cross me, you'd have yourself to blame, trust me.

When we're talking IQ, you can't come close. You this hopeless dingbat.

Look at this low budget troll.
Apart from spending your entire existence on NL and jumping from thread to thread begging for financial help, what else have you achieved? grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Pruwa: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

didn't you read the last part of my message ...just kidding with you undecided

me too grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Skmoda360(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pruwa:

me too grin
you are playing reverse psychology on me grin.....good one
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by wisdomkid: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bro, with this JAMB score, you are supose to be admitted with a little high Post UTME scores.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
tarantino1:

Check yourself. undecided

How many email do you have?? Nawao

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Muchmore024: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Resivim: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:
Pls I Need Ur Comments. My Jamb Score Is Not Satisfactory

Pls I am aspiring for medicine and surgery at EKSU. I am not an indegene and definitely not Yoruba. Pls advice if I stand a chance or not considering Eksu dont write post time exams. Will appreciate ur contributions
You stand a chance. Make up with your relevant O'level combinations, go online and calculate your grades. Get the assumed aggregate score, go to Facebook and search Eksu pages related to your course of study, telling them if your assumed score could get you MEDICINE. COMPETITION in admission processing is real o most especially for Medicine. Don't be surprised when you see many silent genius with higher aggregates opting for similar course as you move on.

The school fees for MBBS no be beans also.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Philuv007: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
See those 2 people wey dey form wole. shoyinka ontop another guy post, una Sabi book pass buhari na una they here.. Abeg make una do get sense na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Muchmore024:
Pm me...i will connect you with some admission officers in eksu..graduated from there last december..

But can you afford the tuition fee..
D tin is much oo..current 100lv paid 375k..apart frm 100k acceptance fee and some other fees too

Tuition is not a problem. During my first degree in Lasu, I paid over 300k as sch fee too
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

I actually choose the sch cos its in the southwest. I stay in Lag and won't want to go outside the southwest so as to attend to my other businesses
why not Lautech?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Gassa007: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

Did all admitted aspirants do this last year? If not, its not necessary. I don't believe in begging/pleading when u merited it in the first place. If I don't merit it, then I will keep working till I get it.
Hahahahaha
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Mustiboy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=MZrapper2 post=87620832]

Look at this low budget troll.
Apart from spending your entire existence on NL and jumping from thread to thread begging for financial help, what else have you achieved? grin grin
[/quote

Beg for financial help? Now I see how hopeless and unfortunate you are.

If you know know me personal, I'm sure you'd be ashamed of yourself for what you just muttered.

I'm no Bill Gates, but I'm getting comfortable and able to pay the bills. Yes, I wasn't this stable a year back, but thanks to freelancing, we can proudly tell assinine, midgety urchins like you to shut the fvck up.

Show me any post where I begged for financial help or forever remain silent and unfortunate. ElĂ©eribĂșu.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by dontrulee: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
littleguy444:
500level!!! and you did IJMB in 2016 can you please shed more light on this
Sure bro.
I finished secondary School in 2013. I wrote Jamb that same year and had 290 but the result was later cancelled due to mass cheating of the center. it was so painful to me that year. I cried a lot because all my sleepless night was wasted. it was a bad experience for me that year.
my WAEC result was very wonderful. I had 2 A's and 7 B's(two B2 and three B3). very wonderful result.
2014 came and I scored 248 a very low score to me. I chose Unilag but I wasn't given admission despite my aggregate of 67.6% the cut off then was 70%.
That's how 2014 was wasted.
2015 came and I scored 270. I wrote post jamb for both Unilag and EKSU applying for Medicine.
I scored 99% in EKSU post jamb and 69% in Unilag post utme, I was hoping for admission. lo and behold no admission.
That's how my mum's elder sister asked about my admission status and when my mum told her, she wasn't happy about it. she told my mum about IJMB that was in late December. My mum told my dad but he wasn't in support of it because he had no idea about IJMB. WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A SCAM! But my Mum decided to go ahead with it because the information was from her sister.
That's how my journey to Ilorin started. I entered Ilorin Jan 3 2016, then it was 35 days to the start of the exam(February 9th). The coordinator asked if I would be interested in writing the exam to gain experience ( he didn't collect any extra charge from my mum) he said my real exam would be in 2017 because the IJMB program is for 9months. I told him I would be interested in writing the exam in 35 days to come. That's how I was registered for the program I was hearing about for the first time. it was a very challenging time for me then. I had never read so much in my life as I read then. I read an average of 9 chapters per day, it wasn't easy at all. I didn't want to wait till 2017, I wanted to give it all my best and I did.
in 35 days, I covered the entire syllabus of over 180 topics and when the results finally came out, I had 14points just 2 points shy of the maximum 16points. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so glad.
2016 was a very wonderful year to me. There was no post jamb that year and I gained admission from three different universities that year. two universities have me Medicine the last one gave me Anatomy.
Thanks so much for IJMB. If not for IJMB, I wouldn't be in 500level right now. IJMB gave me admission into 200level Medicine. it was a wonderful experience, a very wonderful experience.

kindly overlook all my Typos and errors. I am obviously not an English freak. I had B3 in my WAEC. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by dontrulee: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amossity:

the guy provoke me ni oo, he should be happy with his 282 , thats above average na, why making those with 1-sometin feels bad. which nigeria uni won't accept 282 in any course choosen.. we too go school na bro if no be say we leave the cert one place to face business
I understand your point friend.
you're making a point sir.
obviously school cert doesn't help the average man in Nigeria. I hate the idea of Job and working for someone.
am currently in 500level medicine but my account balance is in 6 digits. That's not too much but it's average.
The question I ask Young folks that are eager to gain admission is after graduation, what next??

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by pyro62(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

"Even than 59"

Are u better?

See ur head like agama

Make I go check the head ASAP.. He must be from there grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Ajibade123(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I didn't insult your mum and will never come that low.
I only made a point and it's not even insulting.
I wrote jamb over two decades ago, you haven't been birthed by then and obviously your mom wasn't even married then.
It's not surprising if an asinine twit won't get my point.
Common sense is a very expensive commodity.
no one will believe you wrote jamb 2 decades ago...your comments on this thread feels like you are a dumb naive secondary School girl that is newly introduced to social media

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by wiseoneking: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

grin grin grin grin
Another asinine loser.
See them, birds of same feathers.
Dusty milk.
Yes, I accepted my wrong now unlike you that argues with every dick and harry. You are better than other people and yet you are here hanging around Nairaland, going up and down to see the mistakes of others. You are the type I will see in real life and be shocked at your appearance and living conditions. Thank God for the faceless forum. That's why people like you can never amount to any thing in life. Empty barrel that makes the most SOUND. Check your life and understand what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by PrinceDangana(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2020
igwedehxy:

It depends sir. If I was going for agric or some other not so competitive courses, do u think my heart will skip?
Please go and print ur result instantly,,,if u leave it for some time,,jamb will reduce ur score wen next u are going to check and print it out....tell others,,,it has happen like that to two of my cousin,,one got 250,,but he ignore to bring it out,,but on getting to a cafe to print it out when he got admission,, his score reduced to 166
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by zakir007(m): 1:17am On Mar 21, 2020
MZrapper:

No wonder you scored 59 in English.
Your command of English is very bad.
Even that 59 should be pure luck.
'In English Language '
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by engineoil: 2:56am On Mar 21, 2020
MZrapper:

Your history speaks volume of the level of your IQ... who would take you seriously?

Madam, it is not, 'your history speaks volume' ; the grammatically correct way to put it, is, 'your history speaks volumes'.(volumes not 'volume')

Also, elsewhere you said, "birds of same feathers". That's also wrong!. It is 'birds of a feather'. (notice 'a' instead of 'same' and 'feather' not 'feathers')

In another response, you said "..your command of English is very bad..". There are many grammatical blunders here; it should be "your command of the English Language is poor" (notice article 'the', and addition of 'Language' to 'English' and the use of 'poor' instead of 'very bad').

Why did i have to point out these blunders of yours?; it's to show you, you're always in the middle and no one is perfect!. Learn to look away from others' imperfections...and, if you have to show them, correct them with humility-that's the way the eyes of the world would be blind to your own imperfections too.

And remember, excessive display of superiority, is a sign of inferiority complex!.

By the way, refrain from bringing people's parents into your arguments. It gives you away as someone without manners and respect for her own parents too.

Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Ajibade123:

no one will believe you wrote jamb 2 decades ago...your comments on this thread feels like you are a dumb naive secondary School girl that is newly introduced to social media

grin grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2020
InfoSources:
Greedy people everywhere.. What will those that had 201 say?

Actually when it comes to ones future and in this context its advised that one be "greedy". Those that scored 201 are probably gonna get detracted from their ambitions
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Yes, as long as you have a decent waec result coupled with doing well in your pume. All the best kiddo
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 6:37am On Mar 21, 2020
mascotafltd:
Finish your post utme pass it and see me.

God bless you
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by mapet: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2020
xrayj:

[quote=MZrapper]
:

I didn't insult your mum and will never come that low.
I only made a point and it's not even insulting.
I wrote jamb over two decades ago, you haven't been birthed by then and obviously your mom wasn't even married then.
It's not surprising if an asinine twit won't get my point.
Common sense is a very expensive commodity
U honestly don't sound like someone who wrote jamb two decades ago! You sound too childish! [/quote]

I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.