Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? (49689 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Timijo:
What is wrong with you? What do you derive from running people down? Since you find it difficult to see anything good in his grades and the effort which he had made, you should have kept quiet rather than typing rubbish. If you think you are better than the poster in the use of English, show us your JAMB or WASSCE grades.

As in eh. The thing ves me eh. See the illiterate woman disgracing herself here. She dey form like say she sabi English. Nothing dey that coconut head of hers. I agree with you, she should show us her Jamb score in English. Malo babe with her empty brain. I doubt she even reach 50 sef for jamb

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by encryptjay(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
a jambite that wants to study medicine and surgery is already doing other businesses he still want to attend to even when he has not gained admission Wonders shocked

Listen let me advice you like an elder bro, even though I don't like medical doctors except my wife and 1 of my wonderful cousin, I must tell you the truth that medicine and surgery in particular is not a course you can combine with your other businesses in Lagos oh, you better go for Botony or Zoology or Forestry or if you still love medicine you can go for veterinary medicine smiley
He should not even near Vet. Med, the course ain't beans.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Revsola: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Just be at alert,depending on your state of origin..I'm 90% sure you will be admitted. There are some variables however that can work against ur admission
1.Number of students that applied for medicine
2.The marks scored by other applicants
3.The status of the person/contact helping you to run around concerning the admission
4.The Luck factor.

I will advise you therefore to be very prayerful.With God on your side...you will be okay!

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

Why are you so desperate for my attention? grin grin
Have you found a platform where you could trade attention for some few dols??
Can't you even pretend to be a man?
How old are you sef? grin

Old enough to know when idiots are bullying others over infantile things...
As I earlier said , your time would be better spent in that brothel where you offer free wifi connectivity service to every tom, dick and Harry that can afford a #500 note...hurry up and go serve your purpose, you $2 piece of gutter trash..

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

As I earlier said , your time would be better spent in that brothel where you offer free wifi connectivity service to every tom, duck and Harry that can afford a #500 note...hurry up and go serve your purpose, you $2 piece of gutter trash..

You believe everyone should get involved in your mum's line of business? grin
Who would I blame for your woes??
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

As I earlier said , your time would be better spent in that brothel where you offer free wifi connectivity service to every tom, duck and Harry that can afford a #500 note...hurry up and go serve your purpose, you $2 piece of gutter trash..

Lol. No mind that idiot. If I dey with her now, na one hot slap I for give her. Old woman wey no know say she don old

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

You believe everyone should get involved in your mum's line of business? grin
Who would I blame for your woes??

You won't shove this under the carpet weasel...

20 years down the line after your BSC degree you still go about hawking your pussy like some cheap sachet water...how pathetic can your life be , before you know you are ruined for life you weasel..
Evaporate from my sight, you piece of work.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by harmony9ja2016(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sure you will, I'm a student of Eksu. You just have to make sure your Waec result is balanced
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Sweeetheart(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Donkelzy:

Is this the insult you earlier talked about? Dude you are very lame, and this will be my last tweet to you. Get lost already, very lame individual claiming to be a disser.

not as lame as those imbeciles that drove you to this earth, bunkum like you

you imbeciles will just jump like loose monkey on someone post with your weak mental faculty to showcase the height of your foolishness
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
ityP:

Lol. No mind that idiot. If I dey with her now, na one hot slap I for give her. Old woman wey no know say she don old

A travesty of old age I must say...she behaves like a teenager despite the old Gray hair popping all over her shrinking skull...

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

You won't shove this under the carpet weasel...

20 years down the line after your BSC degree you still go about hawking your pussy like some cheap sachet water...how pathetic can your life be , before you know you are ruined for life you weasel..
Evaporate from my site, you piece of work.
If your mum still won't stop selling hers after almost six decades why should I be bothered?
If in your 30s you still wait on your mum for little pennies to survive then why should I take you seriously?? grin grin
You have spent your entire life depending on the tokens your mum got from hawking her twats, why won't you have distorted mental system?
Online beggar like you. grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

A travesty of old age I must say...she behave like a teenage despite the old Gray hair popping all over her shrinking skull...

Seriously. She's a disgrace to women her age. When I first saw her comments, I just felt she was an underaged lady. Na when she come mention say e don tey she write jamb I weak. Like how can someone be all grown and still be that foolish and childish? Na wa o. Even her Allah give up for her matter tbvh
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

If your mum still won't stop selling hers after almost six decades why should I be bothered?
If in your 30s you still wait on your mum for little pennies to survive then why should I take you seriously?? grin grin
You have spent your entire life depending on the tokens your mum got from hawking her twats, why won't you have distorted mental system?

Will u just keep quiet now and get lost. U have been on this issue long enough. Kindly get lost nw

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

Weasel...we can continue this game...I am well versed in dealing with idiots like you...

I don't blame you sub-human for your immoral act with every thug that flings a #200 note on your sperm ridden face...it started from your mother and from the mother before your mother..you are a product of a #200 paid sex, and that is why you can't go past that as payment for sex in life...
Perphap you should go locate that ajegunle thug of a father and atleast for once in your life, have a living being even if it is a living idiot to call a father...it is never to late weasel...start from somewhere..even if it means fvcking 10 times a day to rake up #2000 as transport fee to the cesspool where he emanates from..

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by oxiide22(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

No wonder you scored 59 in English.
Your command of English is very bad.
Even that 59 should be pure luck.
shut up foreigner! Through Which border did u sneak into Nigeria? I hate people like u

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Czartega(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
One thing is the catchment area? Are you from there? It's better if you are from there, the chances are higher
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

Weasel...we can continue this game...I am well versed in dealing with idiots like you...

I don't blame you sub-human for your immoral act with every thug that flings a #200 note on your sperm ridden face...it started from your mother and from the mother before your mother..you are a product of a #200 paid sex, and that is why you can't go past that as payment for sex in life...
Perphap you should go locate that ajegunle thug of a father and atleast for once in your life, have a living being even if it is a living idiot to call a father...it is never to late weasel...start from somewhere..even if it means fvcking 10 times a day to rake up #2000 as transport fee to the cesspool where he emanates from..
Your Moma really took her time to explain all she passed through to you. grin grin grin

Just try and hustle hard so she could start feasting on the fruits of her labour even though that's a very unrealistic expectation but just try, she needs to leave the business for your sisters ASAPly.
Your online begging tactics won't do much tho. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
oxiide22:
shut up foreigner! Through Which border did u sneak into Nigeria? I hate people like u

Your government is paying me to stay here actually.
God knows. grin grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

Will u just keep quiet now and get lost. U have been on this issue long enough. Kindly get lost nw

No disturb yourself again abeg. When she or anyone in her illiterate ancestral line/generation score anything close to 284 in Jamb, then we take off from there. For now, let's leave mumu malo babe wey manage experience small western education to run her mouth. Na her brother Abubakar Shekau I blame. Person wey Shekau suppose tie for Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by oxiide22(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

Your government is paying me to stay here actually.
God knows. grin grin grin
pay u for what? I will expose u, how dare u insulting someone that humbly ask a simple question?

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Onlyonebuhari: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cut off depent on performance
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

It depends sir. If I was going for agric or some other not so competitive courses, do u think my heart will skip?
I can see that you're Igbo. Choose your state university or better still choose Ebonyi State University. Your admission is guaranteed with that score.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mandeyy:
I can see that you're Igbo. Choose your state university or better still choose Ebonyi State University. Your admission is guaranteed with that score.

I think so too. Thank u chief
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by wiseoneking: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

You obviously don't even know which error is typographical if not you won't foolishly defend someone who chose present tense in the stead of past tense and label the error typographical. Even the 'its' in his post is another blunder to consider, stop embarrassing your generation and get a life.
Last response.
You're very poor in spelling. If you are writing an exam, you will tell your marker that it is just a topographic error. You guys like to correct and demean others in an open forum and yet, you are as empty as a donkey brain. You didn't even correct his English but just criticized him. What did you score in your Jamb and WAEC result. You may even be a drop out.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's a 50/50 thing, whatever eksu gives you, take it and rewrite jamb
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

I think so too. Thank u chief
You're welcome.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by timmy2324: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
you should have chosen university of ibadan
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Op i don't think you will be given admission o except you are ready to accept Religious Knowledge or philosophy
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
christee:
Na because of simple question all these insult follow, nawa o for some people on nairaland
I wonder ooo! Some people's brains have been coronavirused to insult others unnecessarily. They can't change until the change passes them by. The guy asked a reasonable question, and he never insulted anyone. Abeg, make I call coronavirus for them; the insult Don too much. Corona, over to you! grin grin
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
dontrulee:

Guy, did the op offend you?
PS: Never wish something to others that you don't want to happen to yourself.
Be wise
the guy provoke me ni oo, he should be happy with his 282 , thats above average na, why making those with 1-sometin feels bad. which nigeria uni won't accept 282 in any course choosen.. we too go school na bro if no be say we leave the cert one place to face business
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by lovelybugs(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amossity:

the guy provoke me ni oo, he should be happy with his 282 , thats above average na, why making those with 1-sometin feels bad. which nigeria uni won't accept 282 in any course choosen.. we too go school na bro if no be say we leave the cert one place to face business

You've obviously been out of touch with admission processes nowadays.

In some schools, 300+ in jamb with an average waec does not guarantee you admission for some courses.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
wiseoneking:
You're very poor in spelling. If you are writing an exam, you will tell your marker that it is just a topographic error. You guys like to correct and demean others in an open forum and yet, you are as empty as a donkey brain. You didn't even correct his English but just criticized him. What did you score in your Jamb and WAEC result. You may even be a drop out.

grin grin grin grin
Another asinine loser.
See them, birds of same feathers.
Dusty milk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Governor Akeredolu Rehabilitates OAUSTECH Abandoned For 8 Years (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.