Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? (49639 Views)

ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
Even with 200 at the right price you can get the admission. No be Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nobelwinner:
Stop fretting.
You are in already!

Thank you. I Love people like you. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

Pls leave this moving mad gal alone. I have contacted yaba to take her in. She needs all the help she can get.
an abysmal person
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Irore: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

Thank you. And my O levels is B3 parralel. Throughout . all subjects
Get your daddy or mummy or both of them to walk up to the dean of medicine. Don't stay at home as candidates with lesser score may be admitted leaving you. Follow-up.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Dididrumz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

So there is a word "chose" in ur dictionary. I pity ur generation sha

Bro, check Your dictionary. "Chose"
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Jude82: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
My niece wrote on Tuesday. Till now,her result is not yet out..
What could be the cause..
How did you check yours?
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by karimcarim(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
How many distinction did u have in ur o'level. I may be of help
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

This is true but not for someone aspiring to be a Doctor. That is a huge disaster in the making.

Mind u. My first degree is in Human physiology. Most doctors at my workplace consult in Yoruba. So what are u saying?

3 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
karimcarim:
How many distinction did u have in ur o'level. I may be of help

No A grade o. Just B3 throughout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
dontrulee:

EKSU? let me factual with you op.
1. you need connections.
there is a probability that you can get admitted without connections but the probability is very low.
One of my friends had 310 in Jamb last year but wasn't given admission.
in 2015 I had 270 in my Jamb and scored 99% in my post jamb but I wasn't given admission that year. very funny school.
To those doubting my 99% I will upload the result when I find it.
I later had to do IJMBE in 2016, that got me into Unilorin. By the grace of God, am currently in 500level medicine.
can't wait to finish and venture into business.
Medicine is making me too lazy for my liking. Such a very simple and overrated course..

Thank you my brother.
OP, don't ever get discouraged by some ridiculous and discouraging statements concerning your career pursuit. You'll definitely blend in and meet up with the demands when you get in. It takes an average student to study medicine anywhere in the world my guy. Just add extra hours to your reading time and you're done before you know it.
I have a lot of doctor friends who find it difficult to even make their WAEC in one sitting. I wasn't surprised when my cousin brother decided to opt out of Medicine for Statistics despite his excellent grade spread across all courses after his first year. We tried all we could to make him continue, but he refused.
I wish you all the best and pray you get it

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by igwedehxy: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Irore:

Get your daddy or mummy or both of them to walk up to the dean of medicine. Don't stay at home as candidates with lesser score may be admitted leaving you. Follow-up.

Did all admitted aspirants do this last year? If not, its not necessary. I don't believe in begging/pleading when u merited it in the first place. If I don't merit it, then I will keep working till I get it.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by DannyBrains(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na joy you dey get yet...u still have to pray Bros...this is Nigeria. All the best nigga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
If I knock you ehn
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by lebienconnu: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

U made a big fool of urself. Somehow u don't even know me but can tell I am in my 20s. Assumption? baseless. I have served 5 years ago and don't think I am ur mate either. I have a job and I didn't prepare for utme. Just taking medicine as a second degree. So u are in the mud already. Don't DRAG me to join u. Its ur habitat. U pig. Enjoy!

You have a great chance in eksu bro.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

So there is a word "chose" in ur dictionary. I pity ur generation sha

hater! the word "chose" is in the dictionary
If you chose Eksu as second choice just forget, the score is perfect.
Eksu my sch!
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by TruthinAction: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Just go and prepare for UME and make sure you score above 300. It also depends on your WEAC grades of individual subjects. In any way, school will be in a better position to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Donkelzy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're attention seeker as I said earlier. I'm not here to be impress with one kid English

how do you intend to convince me that it's ear that people used to read here. your stupidity get level abeg

Is this the insult you earlier talked about? Dude you are very lame, and this will be my last tweet to you. Get lost already, very lame individual claiming to be a disser.
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by kecee99(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:

Thank you. And my O levels is B3 parralel. Throughout . all subjects
Bro, u're definitely in
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by OgbeniOja1: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Gbas GBOSSSS

igwedehxy:

U made a big fool of urself. Somehow u don't even know me but can tell I am in my 20s. Assumption? baseless. I have served 5 years ago and don't think I am ur mate either. I have a job and I didn't prepare for utme. Just taking medicine as a second degree. So u are in the mud already. Don't DRAG me to join u. Its ur habitat. U pig. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by OgbeniOja1: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omoyiiii, they have finished you ooo

MZrapper:

Your lack of intelligence is so obvious.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by motta(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:
Pls I Need Ur Comments. My Jamb Score Is Not Satisfactory

Pls I am aspiring for medicine and surgery at EKSU. I am not an indegene and definitely not Yoruba. Pls advice if I stand a chance or not considering Eksu dont write post time exams. Will appreciate ur contributions
why in all schools it's eksu you chose
Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ofiko123(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
School for naija na scam...

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

All you need do is work on your punctuation skill.
Life may be better for you.

Lmao. But seriously, you don't sound like someone who is even averagely intelligent o. Can you ever get even 200 in Jamb?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I didn't attack him and if I did it wasn't to score any cheap points.
I replied him the very way I would my siblings, I have zero tolerance for unnecessary grammatical blunders not even from someone aspiring to be a Doctor. Can't deal.

Idiot, why can't you have zero tolerance against bad yoruba speakers and writers...is English your mother tongue?...would a British man be scolded this way should he write Yoruba badly?..

Clearly you are in the shackles of mental slavery you half melted, ten cent trollop... weasel

4 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by ityP(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Basalt:

What is wrong with you?
Is that all you have to say to someone who has 284 in JAMB?
Please stop this life of bitterness and hatred. It's not gonna do you any good.

Don't mind the foolish woman

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I was going to take your seriously until I read your post all again.
I'm sorry bro, I don't have time to waste on you.

Go invest that time in a brothel spreading your laps like wife, you weasel..

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
If na you brain gee you that score, Baba God go make way for you

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I said typed it. grin grin cheesy
Your punctuation skill is bad too.
Just dey go abeg.

English woman..you should have told us you are from England...you armpit, smelling riff Raff ..

3 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by samorobo: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:
Most of you here claiming to be gurus in English language should post their grades from secondary sch. Let's check something ��

Don't mind that idiot witch..who have that English help....
Would a British man be meticulous in speaking or writing any of our languages..

2 Likes

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by MZrapper(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
samorobo:

Go invest that time in a brothel spreading your laps like wife, you weasel..

Why are you so desperate for my attention? grin grin
Have you found a platform where you could trade attention for some few dols??
Can't you even pretend to be a man?
How old are you sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
igwedehxy:
Most of you here claiming to be gurus in English language should post their grades from secondary sch. Let's check something ��

C6 after three sittings.

1 Like

Re: Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? by jagojago(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Go and seat down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba / Student Enters In A Tunnel Because Of Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.