Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her (4983 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by shevchenko(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
She was like a trophy very elusive.After spending time 9onvincing her that I am the one,she finally succumbed.The problem now that I have disvirgined her is the realisation that she has nothing to offer except her beauty and her great figure.the sex life has deteriorated sharply,she is getting boringggggggggggggg
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by kaymoney2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2010
shevchenko:

She was like a trophy very elusive.After spending time 9onvincing her that I am the one,she finally succumbed.The problem now that I have disvirgined her is the realisation that she has nothing to offer except her beauty and her great figure.the sex life has deteriorated sharply,she is getting boringggggggggggggg

Hmm  Food for thought for would be victim the lady at the door is the sister to the babe shevchenko disvirgined now shevchenko time for you to DIE game up   shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Thespecialone(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
shevchenko:

What you have done to some one's daughther,
the same shall be done unto your daugther(s).
Somebody say amen to that !!!
You took away someone's virginity and think you will walk scot free? Think again!!
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by tayoast(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^ahn ahn. . . he did not rape her now angry angry angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by yme1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2010
are you tryna say you are lettin her go just because the sex life between you two has deteriorated?
yeah i get you i know when the sexual attraction is no longer there that is enough reason to let go but have you thot of spicing it up
have you even talked to her about it yet? or you are just using that as a way of backing out knowing fully well you were never interested in her
honey you could spice up your sex life by bringing new moves to the table and that can work if both paties are willing to try something new and different

Thespecialone:

What you have done to some one's daughther,
the same shall be done unto your daugther(s).
Somebody say amen to that !!!
You took away someone's virginity and think you will walk scot free? Think again!!
it would really be better if people stop making a big deal out of virgin's cheesy cheesy
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by shevchenko(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
I have stayed with some girls one week without getting bored,I have just spent 3 days(4 tomorrow) with this girl and it is regrettable,she spends so much time on make up,dressing and her figure.Everything she says is related to fashion and her looks,like her body is one kind of gold mine
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
u weren't in love with her initially. think u were just infatuated and once u got to the brim, law of diminishing returns set in
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Greatozone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
Guy how do u think she can let u be after u have taken away her pride. She gave it to you after you have made her believe that you are not going to leave her. Now you want to leave her,if you were in her shoes how will you feel?@kay money the picture you posted really depicts what is likely to happen to someone who did what the poster did in this 21st century so guys look before you leap(not all girls that you mess around with will allow you go scot free so be careful who you mess around with).
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Dsense(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
Op.
GAL . . . Get a Life angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by shevchenko(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2010
@great ozone

Sex is mutual and consensual.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by kaymoney2(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2010
@ OP Walking corpse shocked undecided

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Dsense(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2010
^^What's that finger pointing at . . . grin
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by kaymoney2(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2010
D-sense:

^^What's that finger pointing at . . . grin

Shwng its efficiency to puncture schevchenko Scrotum shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by 190: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2010
Since you did,

Stay with her,

I would never take a woman's pride and leave her, never

Thats why i do all my best to avoid them that aint touched!!

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Dsense(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2010
kay-money:

Shwng its efficiency to puncture schevchenko Scrotum shocked shocked shocked
HMMMM shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by omega25red(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2010
poster
this is not a serious matter all the women and men out here who are still dating and not virgins were disvirgined and dumped by someone elses so break up with her and move on. i mean why be in a miserable situation because you had sex with someone?
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by yankite(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2010
Shwng its efficiency to puncture schevchenko Scrotum

dude you bad o,una no even pitty this na only virgin hin lolox na
and una wan take hin scrotum in revenge,ha people mean o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2010
shevchenko:

I have stayed with some girls one week without getting bored,I have just spent 3 days(4 tomorrow) with this girl and it is regrettable,she spends so much time on make up,dressing and her figure.Everything she says is related to fashion and her looks,like her body is one kind of gold mine
Blah blah blah please spare me the nonsense what a crap excuse. Would you have been attracted to her if she was not beautiful in the first place?
I guess not. She got to keep up with her appearance. Cos I know, if she gets even a tiny bit ugly you will leave her in a blink.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by slap1(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2010
Karma is always around the corner.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Dyt(f): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2010
2 words
oloriburuku smbdy

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by dbigrod(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2010
Op,
guy, u are such a mugu.why toy with an innocent girl.i blame girls who cannot identity silly dogs like u.when things start going wrong in ur life,remember this particular attrocity of urs.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Girl846(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2010
Your attraction to her was shallow from the start: beauty and body. It was pure lust so the outcome is not shocking.
Physical attraction will not get get you far in a relationship - i doubt you ever had a real emotional attachment to her.
It was wicked of you to manipulate this poor girl into believing that you were 'the one'.

You are selfish and shallow! I will not even start uttering all the evil thoughts i have for you in my head angry
Just so you know, what goes around comes around! tongue
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Thespecialone(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
y me:

it would really be better if people stop making a big deal out of virgin's cheesy cheesy

If you don't value virgin/virginity, that's ur problem becos u are entitiled to ur opinions.
There are people who value it.

Any way, I blame the foolish girl. That's the thing they don't understand. You open ur legs for a guy, the next day he starts bragging about it.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2010
@op,"she i getting boring",i would have loved to SLAP you.NONESENSE BOY.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
Thespecialone:

If you don't value virgin/virginity, that's your problem becos u are entitiled to your opinions.
There are people who value it.

Any way, I blame the foolish girl. That's the thing they don't understand. You open your legs for a guy, the next day he starts bragging about it.
honey i don't remember saying i value or dis value virgin's
i only made the above statement cause of your insultive post
Thespecialone:

all because the babe in question is a virgin, i was wondering if you would have made the same statement if she wasn't a virgin?
all am tryna say is that even if she was a virgin or not what the guy did was wrong
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Thespecialone(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
y me:

honey i don't remember saying i value or dis value virgin's

I used the word 'IF'

y me:

i was wondering if you would have made the same statement if she wasn't a virgin?

Yes I would.

y me:

all am tryna say is that even if she was a virgin or not what the guy did was wrong

We are on the same page here.
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Greatozone(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
@shevchenko i agree with you but he never loved her and he equally lied to her and now he wants to leave her cus he has gotten what he wanted ok let me ask you if you were this girl how will you feel and what will you do about it?
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ OP

Classic j3rk. Now you can go start ur own reality tv show. angry angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by chikeorji123(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
op
that is unfair angry angry angry angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by akinolasam: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
No problem

he that is good should keep it up
the bad too should not relent
I come quickly, with reward too
to give each man according to his/her work
Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by InesQor(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2010
embarassed I puke at the OP.

Re: I Disvirgined Her But Now I Am Tired Of Her by Etakime(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2010
Thats not fair. You just took what didn't belong to you. You should have told her as well, that you didn't love her!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Woo A Lady / #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.