Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (196985 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2020
obaangeli:

Ooooin..... U're doing well my brother, Debo Macaroni is a very wonderful guy , i'm not surprised he's doing very for himself now. As a matter of fact he's now a Celeb. He eventually convocated with the 2018 set .....last last he defeated school authority and it was a big shame on them.
There is this other guy driving shuttle too his name is BABS, u know BABA RUNSA wasn't the only shuttle man then. There's a reason i'm asking u this
Nice nice
Who doesnt know him, I cant really remember his face now cos I barely took the shuttle. I do see him alot then.

Whats the story about Babs?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
See how many Africa stuffs you can spot.

5 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:35am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by faithzy(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2020
Chiggsglover:
But they would be expensive. How much does it cost for 2 SQ meal, if you eat out?

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 11:20am On May 13, 2020
I already followed this thread,man you're a damn genius,you know what people needs and that makes you awesome chigsglover....please how much did you pay for visa and plane ticket to get to dublin from Nigeria
@chig
sglover.. I'd be glad if you can give me a precise answer.. sir.. God bless your good work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by obaangeli: 11:25am On May 13, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Nice nice
Who doesnt know him, I cant really remember his face now cos I barely took the shuttle. I do see him alot then.

Whats the story about Babs?

I've sent u an email via ur profile here, kindly accept we're good to go as regards BABS. I don't wanna digress ur thread here.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Julskent: 11:38am On May 13, 2020
Please i graduated from the department of computer engineering B.sc. With a 2.2.
Vast knowledge of java/Android app development,will i be accepted in any university over there for my master degree program, regardless of my second class lower..CGPA of 3.3/5

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by sunkanmi562(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
Op i just got my admission to Waterford institute of technology but what baffles me is after schooling what is the step one can take to get their pr over there cos I can't spend that millions for schools fees then come back to Nigeria after 2yrs post study. So pls i would like to ask what are your plans after studying in line with getting your pr.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by morinto: 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
sunkanmi562:
Op i just got my admission to Waterford institute of technology but what baffles me is after schooling what is the step one can take to get their pr over there cos I can't spend that millions for schools fees then come back to Nigeria after 2yrs post study. So pls i would like to ask what are your plans after studying in line with getting your pr.
What course? If it is ICT then it is good to go. but if it is art course then remain in your country or go to a country that need that course

3 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 11:00pm On May 13, 2020
Samuelsegs:
I already followed this thread,man you're a damn genius,you know what people needs and that makes you awesome chigsglover....please how much did you pay for visa and plane ticket to get to dublin from Nigeria
@chig
sglover.. I'd be glad if you can give me a precise answer.. sir.. God bless your good work
Re: Adventure In Ireland by sunkanmi562(m): 2:07am On May 14, 2020
morinto:
What course? If it is ICT then it is good to go. but if it is art course then remain in your country or go to a country that need that course

Msc in construction and project management
Re: Adventure In Ireland by morinto: 7:51am On May 14, 2020
sunkanmi562:

Msc in construction and project management
Don't really know about that course in Ireland. But u can also do research on the types of Job that Ireland companies are looking for to employ?
I have two friends that are now working in the UK. When dey first go to the U.k dey found out that career was not needed in U.k or was not an hot cake course. Dey have to do research and find out that U.K where looking for chemical engineering graduate and nurses and other stuff. Dey have no choice than for them to enter school again to read the course that u.k economy is looking for and after that dey got Job immediately without stress. So advice before going to any country look if your career is needed.

5 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by sunkanmi562(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
morinto:

Don't really know about that course in Ireland. But u can also do research on the types of Job that Ireland companies are looking for to employ?
I have two friends that are now working in the UK. When dey first go to the U.k dey found out that career was not needed in U.k or was not an hot cake course. Dey have to do research and find out that U.K where looking for chemical engineering graduate and nurses and other stuff. Dey have no choice than for them to enter school again to read the course that u.k economy is looking for and after that dey got Job immediately without stress. So advice before going to any country look if your career is needed.

Thanks boss but almost everyone does not know about construction project management so i wouldn't even know where to research too. Are u in ireland?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 9:18am On May 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:
See how many Africa stuffs you can spot.
I know these pics are actually superb but Nairaland is trying to save money, and I don't blame them.
Try this app (Lit Photo), upload the original photo and compress or resize it, will be okay to upload on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by morinto: 9:24am On May 14, 2020
sunkanmi562:

Thanks boss but almost everyone does not know about construction project management so i wouldn't even know where to research too. Are u in ireland?
Am planning to enter Ireland this September by God grace to do master but this covid 19 is just delaying my visa processing.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by ovokate(f): 9:46am On May 14, 2020
Sparrow0:

I know these pics are actually superb but Nairaland is trying to save money, and I don't blame them.
Try this app (Lit Photo), upload the original photo and compress or resize it, will be okay to upload on Nairaland.
He doesn't have to... manage it as it is smiley

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 9:53am On May 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Me?
yes please... you can reply through pm if you wouldn't be willing to share it here... I'd be glad if you can provide me the information I need.. I want an answer from you.. cuz you got experience.. unlike those different prices I always get to see... please I need a precise answer from you
chiggsglover�

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
ovokate:

Lol boss lady
I want to see the beautiful Ireland wink

Good afternoon, how're you doing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by sunkanmi562(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2020
morinto:
Am planning to enter Ireland this September by God grace to do master but this covid 19 is just delaying my visa processing.

What course and school?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2020
faithzy:

But they would be expensive. How much does it cost for 2 SQ meal, if you eat out?
It depends, workplace canteen has the cheapest food

Mostly like €5-9

You can buy prepared food from supermarket and microwave
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
Samuelsegs:
@chig
Sorry man

Busy day

I've decided to go into Care.
Had a full day training with more in future to update us on the improvements and all.
I'm gonna be a Care Assistant. grin

Those shits, I'll pack their life
Training was from 9am to 6pm with four breaks.

I used the Best Airline in the World and it happened to be the cheapest.
Qatar airline.
Visa fee was N40k total
My passport wasn't good enough, I paid 2k for another one there, you must tell them its Ireland, Canada own is very expensive.
I paid precisely N222,000.

Trust me na, my precision is like a Discharged bullet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2020
obaangeli:

I've sent u an email via ur profile here, kindly accept we're good to go as regards BABS. I don't wanna digress ur thread here.
Good good.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2020
Julskent:
Please i graduated from the department of computer engineering B.sc. With a 2.2.
Vast knowledge of java/Android app development,will i be accepted in any university over there for my master degree program, regardless of my second class lower..CGPA of 3.3/5
For Ireland, Yes!!!!

Canada requirements gave me sleepless night , I had a 3.47.

Your course is Very Good.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
sunkanmi562:
Number One study a good course
By the way, what course are you in for?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
Sparrow0:

Thank you very much bro.
Good solution, after I've consumed this great meal n rested, I'll experiment on it.

I'm so happy for your effort in giving me this App
The app is very easy, and cool, I'll gonna use this app from now on, I was able to cut the size 8 times and retain the resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
ovokate:

Abi ooo
I want you all to come here and see with your eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2020
Samuelsegs:

yes please... you can reply through pm if you wouldn't be willing to share it here... I'd be glad if you can provide me the information I need.. I want an answer from you.. cuz you got experience.. unlike those different prices I always get to see... please I need a precise answer from you
chiggsglover�
grin
Just as indabosky said hes the Lion, Liquid metal, bttnincdesllmn,jmndeykkk.

I'm the bullet of Ireland cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

grin
Just as indabosky said hes the Lion, Liquid metal, bttnincdesllmn,jmndeykkk.

I'm the bullet of Ireland cheesy
How much did you pay to learn this language and where? I'd love to learn it too cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:02pm On May 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Thank you very much bro.
Good solution, after I've consumed this great meal n rested, I'll experiment on it.
Lol anytime
Enjoy your meal grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by sunkanmi562(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Number One study a good course
By the way, what course are you in for?

Masters in construction and project management i studied architecture for my undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by morinto: 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
sunkanmi562:

What course and school?
Data analysis in Griffith college. Dublin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (94) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.