Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (198560 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by badmanjo(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin haha I feel you bro, you no fit carry last, make Sept reach for the pubs be that

Chiggsglover:

Pubs will be open in September, that's when I'll be done with my exam..I'll visit the pubs then. I now have a single room, time to invite irish girls to see the room and go. Anything that happens between is in your imagination. Tankia. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 11:26pm On May 18, 2020
Drenimarcus:

my ip failed me cheesy cheesy cheesy, recovering from a nasty cold(not corona grin grin) but much better, thanks for asking. Hope you doing good too man?
@the bolded shocked, that's what I saw first, was about to have heart attack but thank God I spotted the "not" soon enough. Abeg make that one no come near you o.

How do you recover from a "nasty cold" when you're living in "crazy cold" state grin

I'm very much okay (lie grin), just trying to survive this "new world" by turning to making money online (I might need your help with that grin)

Get better soon man, or we swap identities. Your choice wink

Apologies @Chiggsglover grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2020
Sparrow0:

@the bolded shocked, that's what I saw first, was about to have heart attack but thank God I spotted the "not" soon enough. Abeg make that one no come near you o.

How do you recover from a "nasty cold" when you're living in "crazy cold" state grin

I'm very much okay (lie grin), just trying to survive this "new world" by turning to making money online (I might need your help with that grin)

hmu make we relate then
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 12:45am On May 19, 2020
Drenimarcus:

hmu make we relate then
Alright boss

Modified: Check your mail
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Brightfab(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Pubs will be open in September, that's when I'll be done with my exam..I'll visit the pubs then. I now have a single room, time to invite irish girls to see the room and go. Anything that happens between is in your imagination. Tankia. cheesy

We're routing for you grin grin
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Jaycew(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2020
Drenimarcus:

hmu make we relate then
Me too boss, can I hyu? I need help making money online too biko cry
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Brightfab(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2020
Chiggsglover 30k+ views for you boss,thanks for sharing your story with the world,you're doing well

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 3:33pm On May 19, 2020
30k + views wow

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2020
Sparrow0:

Damn! The pics are so sharp this time cheesy

Modified: Love your backyard, cool grilling spot. If the neighbours don't complain of the smoke cheesy

Lol
Thank you very much.
Thanks to you for the App.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
Drenimarcus:

my ip failed me cheesy cheesy cheesy, recovering from a nasty cold(not corona grin grin) but much better, thanks for asking. Hope you doing good too man?

OP or OP.
Sorry man
This one na cold oooo, thank God
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
badmanjo:
grin grin grin haha I feel you bro, you no fit carry last, make Sept reach for the pubs be that

Lol
I'm more of a social drinker, I drink but dont get drunk.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2020
Sparrow0:

You're an Exclusive contributor to this thread. Its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2020
Brightfab:
Chiggsglover 30k+ views for you boss,thanks for sharing your story with the world,you're doing well

Thank you very much man
Your comment drew my attention to the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2020
Samuelsegs:
30k + views wow

Cool. We're not even in the Front page yet.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2020
@drenimarcus and others ; shocked
I keep seeing talks about money, is someone sharing??

I must no carry last ooo.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:36pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Lol
Thank you very much.
Thanks to you for the App.
You welcome man. Anytime grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

You're an Exclusive contributor to this thread. Its allowed.
Mehn this thread deserves award
In fact forget the thread, you deserve an award for this thread.
The reason? Just peep into other travel threads and you'll know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Lukaku95: 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

use condom oo. I recommend Durex. It's a wonderful brand

10 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Petyprincess(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2020
Likes on previous comments always draw me back to this thread grin
One of the best thread so far! The op is humble nd accept contributions that have different opinions which is uncommon in this section.
Infact you deserve an award for your contributions without getting pissed answering some questions. God bless you!!

8 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Tinyemeka(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

You'll just do an online assessment that wont take long and that's it. You'll be earning from €15 while I'll start from €11.45, from September, I'll going to start the QQ level 5, so I'll can get to your level. Instead of me to be doing warehouse job in freezing rooms, I'll pass.

Hello nna.

What if I pursue this [url]https://www.theopencollege.com/courses/qqi-healthcare-courses/care-skills-5n2770-fetac-level-5/ [/url] course online here in Nigeria, do you think they'll give it much regards? Being that the course was done online and outside Ireland.

Could you please help and ask them, since you'll get a response direct from the horse's mouth.

Your response will greatly aid my decision making process.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Sparrow0:

Mehn this thread deserves award
In fact forget the thread, you deserve an award for this thread.
The reason? Just peep into other travel threads and you'll know
I'm too busy with this thread to sniff it, talk of peeping.
I promise to read drenimarcus thread when hes ready.
This thread thing isnt easy. Na experiences from other thread made me to innovate.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
Lukaku95:
use condom oo. I recommend Durex. It's a wonderful brand
Oga pata pata. Na you oooo.
Forget duress lol. One is about €3.
I sent an email to one sexual charity organization and they sent me 16 for free. Leave that one abegi.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
One of the best thread so far! The op is humble nd accept contributions that have different opinions which is uncommon in this section.
Infact you deserve an award for your contributions without getting pissed answering some questions. God bless you!!
Swears, one of the best thread so far.
Saw how they were attacking you on Daniel's thread, people sha
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Lukaku95: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Oga pata pata. Na you oooo.
Forget duress lol. One is about €3.
I sent an email to one sexual charity organization and they sent me 16 for free. Leave that one abegi.
jesu ! 16 for what ?! you dey use am cook ?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 7:38pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

I'm too busy with this thread to sniff it, talk of peeping.
I promise to read drenimarcus thread when hes ready.
This thread thing isnt easy. Na experiences from other thread made me to innovate.
I swear, it takes a really strong person to run a thread on Nairaland.
For someone like me who lives and make money on the internet, my heart have been shattered so many times on the internet that I was using superglue to patch it. At some point I got used it though but I can tell you that the criticism and "opinions" here on Nairaland is on another level, swears.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Petyprincess(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
Sparrow0:

Swears, one of the best thread so far.
Saw how they were attacking you on Daniel's thread, people sha
Lol i have gotten used to it grin They dnt want female to contribute on travel threads because they feel we know nothing grin
It is only one person that wanted to derail this thread by trolling me bt just...wise did justice nd deleted his comments.
They can never stop me from airing my views nd opinions smiley

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Awwnnn, thank you.
I wont lie, I am quite shy in person in public. I can handle the effizy here, its online but I'll run away in real life. A lot of people see it as Pride. Till I smile at them and interact one on one with them, then they see things differently.

Yesterday I had a bad day, it started in the morning after I got some news. I was mentally down. But it's under control. I didnt bother to come here at all. I had to take care of myself first.
What shall it profit me to be transferring aggression to people I don't even know. Is it not better I sort the inner man first?

This country is Boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg, even someone like me is saying it. It is. I know the attention I would have gotten if I was in the USA. The USA is very lively and vibrant, the folks here are very shy.
Enya lives one hour from ny house in a Castle. Shes the extreme condition of the average Irish. Shes too shy, They call her a recluse. Even the locals thinks she takes it too much, she lives with just her cats Alone, apart from utility staff, she lives with a couple as neighbors who manage her affairs.
Shes the richest musician from just sales of her music alone, she never holds concerts or tours, she barely attends all these music awards like Grammy and all.
Alot of the Irish live like her, but they are not popular, why we even know her is cos her music dey ring for our ears.
I can say for a fact Paparazzi is not happy with her. If all celebs are like her, Paparazzi go hungry.

The lockdown caused by the COVIK ONE NINE, you can see how smooth everything is going in Ireland. The USA folks wey no sabi stay indoors don carry Placard. The Irishman obeyed it. They dont like attention at all. When the National Lockdown was announced, these guys love to jog and walk their dogs and some would go on the ground and lie there with their dogs chasing butterflies.
The country didnt even allow jogging at first so people needed to keep fit. The Guardian of peace, Garda Síochán in Irish, Gaurds in English, this is what the call their police. Garda for short. They were given legislative power to stop anyone and ask them to obey the lockdown.
Can you imagine, For the Garda to see you on the road and approach you, their form of national assembly had to sit and draft a bill. Let's compare it to the Sars harassment, theyll stop you, seize your phone, even arrest you no matter where you're going on top No evidence but here say. Do you know how many times I had to find something for police just by eating in the restaurant? I no carry dreads for naija if not, they would have reduced the money I was bringing to Ireland.

The locals got pissed when they were stopped by the Guards and started spitting. Yes, they open their mouth and spat on the The Guards. Try that in Nigeria, That morning you left the house is the last time your family will see you. The guards was just told to ask you to return home, no arrest, nothing. The highest thing the guards did was to get their details so the Judge will smash their head with his Gavel in court, the gavel is the wooden thing like hammer. Lol.

The lockdown in a place like this is effective. Only reason a place like Lagos obeyed their own is because of the Brutality of the military. If not, for where.
Some people in Nigeria as I type think that the virus is caused by 5G, some think it's a government propaganda so people will stay indoors, some believe that they are covered with the blood of jesus and can waka anywhere, some people prefer to use a nose mask made with the torn pieces of the bible. Some think that Covik one nine does not exist.

Like I said at the beginning of the thread I want to bring people together to be informed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:12pm On May 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i have gotten used to it grin They dnt want female to contribute on travel threads because they feel we know nothing grin
It is only one person that wanted to derail this thread by trolling me bt just...wise did justice nd deleted his comments.
They can never stop me from airing my views nd opinions smiley
Yeah that's one thing about the travel section (maybe Nairaland generally), some people just want to be in charge all the time not minding other people's views. They forgot that no matter how 'knowledgeable' you are, you can never know everything.

BTW I plan on visiting Ireland with you after Corona, don't say no o grin
Until then, stay calm (I know you won't grin) and have mercy on 'em boys grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:23pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

[b]The lockdown caused by the COVIK ONE NINE, you can see how smooth everything is going in Ireland. The USA folks wey no sabi stay indoors don carry Placard. The Irishman obeyed it. They dont like attention at all. When the National Lockdown was announced, these guys love to jog and walk their dogs and some would go on the ground and lie there with their dogs chasing butterflies.
The country didnt even allow jogging at first so people needed to keep fit. The Guardian of peace, Garda Síochán in Irish, Gaurds in English, this is what the call their police. Garda for short. They were given legislative power to stop anyone and ask them to obey the lockdown.
Can you imagine, For the Garda to see you on the road and approach you, their form of national assembly had to sit and draft a bill. Let's compare it to the Sars harassment, theyll stop you, seize your phone, even arrest you no matter where you're going on top No evidence but here say. Do you know how many times I had to find something for police just by eating in the restaurant? I no carry dreads for naija if not, they would have reduced the money I was bringing to Ireland.

The locals got pissed when they were stopped by the Guards and started spitting. Yes, they open their mouth and spat on the The Guards. Try that in Nigeria, That morning you left the house is the last time your family will see you. The guards was just told to ask you to return home, no arrest, nothing. The highest thing the guards did was to get their details so the Judge will smash their head with his Gavel in court, the gavel is the wooden thing like hammer. Lol.[/b]

Like I said at the beginning of the thread I want to bring people together to be informed.
Nigeria needs help embarassed Serious one

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Awwnnn, thank you.
I wont lie, I am quite shy in person in public. I can handle the effizy here, its online but I'll run away in real life. A lot of people see it as Pride. Till I smile at them and interact one on one with them, then they see things differently.

Yesterday I had a bad day, it started in the morning after I got some news. I was mentally down. But it's under control. I didnt bother to come here at all. I had to take care of myself first.
What shall it profit me to be transferring aggression to people I don't even know. Is it not better I sort the inner man first?

This country is Boooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg, even someone like me is saying it. It is. I know the attention I would have gotten if I was in the USA. The USA is very lively and vibrant, the folks here are very shy.
Enya lives one hour from ny house in a Castle. Shes the extreme condition of the average Irish. Shes too shy, They call her a recluse. Even the locals thinks she takes it too much, she lives with just her cats Alone, apart from utility staff, she lives with a couple as neighbors who manage her affairs.
Shes the richest musician from just sales of her music alone, she never holds concerts or tours, she barely attends all these music awards like Grammy and all.
Alot of the Irish live like her, but they are not popular, why we even know her is cos her music dey ring for our ears.
I can say for a fact Paparazzi is not happy with her. If all celebs are like her, Paparazzi go hungry.

The lockdown caused by the COVIK ONE NINE, you can see how smooth everything is going in Ireland. The USA folks wey no sabi stay indoors don carry Placard. The Irishman obeyed it. They dont like attention at all. When the National Lockdown was announced, these guys love to jog and walk their dogs and some would go on the ground and lie there with their dogs chasing butterflies.

The locals got pissed when they were stopped by the Guards and started spitting. Yes, they open their mouth and spat on the The Guards. Try that in Nigeria, That morning you left the house is the last time your family will see you. The guards was just told to ask you to return home, no arrest, nothing. The highest thing the guards did was to get their details so the Judge will smash their head with his Gavel in court, the gavel is the wooden thing like hammer. Lol.

The lockdown in a place like this is effective. Only reason a place like Lagos obeyed their own is because of the Brutality of the military. If not, for where.
Some people in Nigeria as I type think that the virus is caused by 5G, some think it's a government propaganda so people will stay indoors, some believe that they are covered with the blood of jesus and can waka anywhere, some people prefer to use a nose mask made with the torn pieces of the bible. Some think that Covik one nine does not exist.

The way you stretched the boring though, got me laughing. Lol

UK and US remains the best for a fun filled lifestyle. I know a guy who migrated to Ukraine, baba was bored to death.

Stop being shy man, step out there and talk to someone cool when the lockdown is over. You might get ignored oh, but who gives a shit, talk to someone else again. Every girl can't be shy and avoiding.

Loneliness and boredom can make a man depressed.

10 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by badmanjo(m): 9:46pm On May 20, 2020
grin I get bro, well after the lock down I'm sure if you make more friends with the locals, things would definitely become a lot more interesting and as they say the Irish love to Slog or ól (drink)

Chiggsglover:

Lol
I'm more of a social drinker, I drink but dont get drunk.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by queengift(f): 10:43pm On May 20, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Awwnnn, thank you.

Bro Irish government gives every Irish citizen or PR, a palliative of 325€ weekly, for those people that the pandemic affected there jobs, that alone is enough for one to obey Govt orders.

Here in Nigeria, nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (94) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.