Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (197590 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
Sparrow0 I felt emotional reading your story cry that should be your motivation that you must make it in life nd leave this country no matter what!! I hope all your dreams come true nd we will see your thread on travel section "the adventure of sparrow in....... " by God grace!

Chiggslover you dnt need a driver na,you just need to learn how to drive,get a driver license nd you can buy your car in installment pay. Bt Ireland is still quite comfortable without having your a car sef, their mode of transportation is quite comfortable for average citizens nd students.

James4bright you like story sha,he is black American o, he claims he hate us bt asking a Nigerian girl out, listening to Nigerian musics,he knows dem maleekberry, tiwa,wizkid nd many more Nigerian artist sef grin
He even claimed America is the best country grin
Anyways this is the remaining chat grin

Lol. Why would an African American hate a Nigerian? Mehn those people are nuts. They have this displaced aggression on almost everything even black women. So I wouldn't blame them if they hate other Africans too.

I've got several African American friends too but they actually love Nigerians and their aggresssion to succeed. If that dude talks about scamming Nigerians, what about African Americans that are drug Lords and kill their brothers for drug money, isn't that crime?

Why is he even bragging about America, please do remind him that his Ancestors were slaves and nothing more. There is nothing to be proud about that.

10 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
Sparrow0 I felt emotional reading your story cry that should be your motivation that you must make it in life nd leave this country no matter what!! I hope all your dreams come true nd we will see your thread on travel section "the adventure of sparrow in....... " by God grace!

Chiggslover you dnt need a driver na,you just need to learn how to drive,get a driver license nd you can buy your car in installment pay. Bt Ireland is still quite comfortable without having your a car sef, their mode of transportation is quite comfortable for average citizens nd students.

James4bright you like story sha,he is black American o, he claims he hate us bt asking a Nigerian girl out, listening to Nigerian musics,he knows dem maleekberry, tiwa,wizkid nd many more Nigerian artist sef grin
He even claimed America is the best country grin
Anyways this is the remaining chat grin
I like to see more of the chat ,its fun
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Samuelsegs: 10:18am On May 22, 2020
Why is he even bragging about America, please do remind him that his Ancestors were slaves and nothing more. There is nothing to be proud about that.

... I'm sure this would make him cry his ass out...do remind him we're same just his accent makes him a little bit different ..The motherfucker would still encounter racism if he moves to another state or another white man's country...Then he would realize he's nothing but an asshole..

Even (WILL SMITH) nor (KELVIN HART) or (ROTIMI) would dare say shit about Nigeria or Africa Generally

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 11:10am On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:
Thanks princess
I'll definitely create a thread when I'm finally out of here.
Looking forward to yours too grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 11:14am On May 22, 2020
James4bright:

Lol. Why would an African American hate a Nigerian? Mehn those people are nuts. They have this displaced aggression on almost everything even black women. So I wouldn't blame them if they hate other Africans too.

I've got several African American friends too but they actually love Nigerians and their aggresssion to succeed. If that dude talks about scamming Nigerians, what about African Americans that are drug Lords and kill their brothers for drug money, isn't that crime?

An African American friend once told me we sold their ancestors out to the whites, that it's all our fault. To say I was pissed when he said that would be an understatement.

Anyways, let's not derail this great threat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by badmanjo(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2020
We dey the same boat ooo, which country you dey reason??
Chiggs, sorry for the small derail o, you too much

Sparrow0:

Lol me dey Naija o grin, but won't be for long cus every step I take, every decision I make is aiming to one thing, moving out!
God help us

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 12:54pm On May 22, 2020
badmanjo:
We dey the same boat ooo, which country you dey reason??
Chiggs, sorry for the small derail o, you too much

Haven't made my decision yet but here are the four countries on my list:

U.S
Canada
Ireland
Germany

6 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by lion501: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
Op pls I’m still reading the thread but would like to know if part time studies can also apply for visa?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Youngext: 1:16pm On May 22, 2020
Sparrow0:

U.S
Canada
Ireland
Germany
Same here bro, but I recently blocked out Germany (personal decision though) so, for me its:

U.S.A
Canada
Ireland

5 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by lion501: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:

This seems to be it.
Cos theres talk to move the fetac online to encourage social distancing and to get the needed hands.
Its expensive. I hear module 1 is about €200,
If its not that fee, check well ooo, if a typical naija Yahoo boy can clone Banks website, and they look exactly the same, just to be sure.

Bro pls can you help send the pictures on here: amazingmayaya@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Brightfab(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2020
I'm beginning to get lost in this thread,you people should not derail it please.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2020
Can someone notice something wrong in these pictures. This is in Dublin 1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2020
judeebuka:

I must say man, your personality's really fascinating.
Hope to meet you in person someday.
By the way, how's migration to Ireland like? I'm a software developer, and hopefully i'll find it not so difficult to settle in.
I'd really love be in the Uk, sooner...
Lol
Thank you man, some folks think I'm just crazy. Craziness in the right set up can be like a Picasso, look at the Joker.
Software's are really hot here and in the UK.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2020
Segunagagu:

Baba plsssss what is the name of the sex charity organisation and their website...make me sef ask them for something...�����
Haaaaa, are you in Ireland?
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2020
James4bright:

Take care man. I realized something, Nigerians who felt like this country would get better are finally regretting staying back here.

My elder brother that doesn't even want to migrate, the way I've convinced him ehn. He is beginning to see how badly Nigeria would turn out soon.

Even my pops don already dey reason am too, after my Nysc I don japaa.
Once you commot naija, chances of blowing is exceedingly high.
Naija na 50-50.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2020
Samuelsegs:

I don't think the country is boring man... maybe it is due to the pandemic... perhaps you can also try to roll with the skaters

Nice punchlines
shocked
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
25naira:

Lol grin
Boss hope u are good??

Thanks man, the imbalance that's making me worry has found its Equilibrium
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
25naira:

Baba ur write-ups are always one of its kinds.
The good Lord will always strengthen u. shocked
Amen ooo
You don give me two names, baba and boss. I cant be both na grin

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2020
James4bright:

Perfectly understood bro. But why assume the worst? If you actually watch YouTube videos you'd see several blacks who interview or strike up some weird conversations with random white people just for fun? Did they get killed.

Even crazeclown did it, even broda shagi too, and these were random white people and it was very assuming. Why would someone call the guards on you for saying Hi? Did you steal from them?

No one has any right to hit you for saying Hi to anyone. I just believe having friends around you, could keep you on the safer side and help you avoid loneliness and boredom. Forget online jor. Lol

The easiest way to make friends is by extolling someone. The next time you see someone you want to he friends with in school. Compliment them about what they are wearing, if they give you a positive response. Baba, smile and give them that friendly gestures. Tomorrow, you can strike up another good conversation. Comot racism from your mind.

I read a content about a Nigerian guy who was falsely accused of a crime in Germany and he was almost penalized, but he had a white girlfriend who fought for him and until the issue was being resolved.

If you only think of the bad things that could happen when you talk to a white stranger then you might never get to meet new people that would be impactful in your life. Anyhow sha, na my own suggestion be this, flex on bro.

Sure na, I have friends around, not as much as I will have if I was in a more vibrant country.

School is different cos we're either rushing to class or rushing home, tired from the lectures, if I wanna mingle I go to the clubs. That's where all forms of flirting and winking is allowed and craved for.

That's great.
I'm careful with house parties with whites, based on real life stories, whenever theres a theft or problem, its always the blacks that are accused.

In response to flirtation, outside the pubs and clubs, Odikwa risky.
Below are the screenshot
Until I'm able to understand the street game, I'll rather chillax.

1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2020
Sparrow0:

Mehhhhnn you brought back so many memories I locked away
Growing up with an African parents isn't easy, their olden days mindset and beliefs makes it even more complicated.

TBH, I'd say I trained myself. My parents mode of 'training' made me more dumb. I mean how can you be constantly hitting your child, calling him all sorts of names, threatened to end his life? That's more than 'abuse'

Picture that 13y/o boy going through severe abuse by both parents, he's always afraid in public, in the midst of people, he can't speak out or confront people cus he's afraid they'll hit him like his parents do, he's always afraid and shaking.

That was me few years ago. Took me a while to break free and redeem myself, even after I left them. I read books and watch videos, a lot. Smh
I've been able to form this 'shield' to guard myself against my past, gotta raise a happy family and I don't want any of those sh!ts reflecting in my life or family's.

Nigeria is a failed country and really lacking behind. God help us.
Yeah
It's sad
I just hope we dont do the same to our kids
Ever wonder why a typical sexually abused kid cant speak up.

Let that useless uncle or aunty touch oyinbo pikin, before the kid call her parents, she for don call Guards.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2020
lion501:

Bro pls can you help send the pictures on here: amazingmayaya@gmail.com
Sure
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
Youngext:

Same here bro, but I recently blocked out Germany (personal decision though) so, for me its:

U.S.A
Canada
Ireland
Great. Those are the top 3 countries on my bro's list too
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Yeah
It's sad
I just hope we dont do the same to our kids
Ever wonder why a typical sexually abused kid cant speak up.

Let that useless uncle or aunty touch oyinbo pikin, before the kid call her parents, she for don call Guards.
The reverse is the case here in Nigeria. Smh

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:
Nawa o which kind design be this?

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by rgjs: 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Christchurch

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by badmanjo(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
I noticed that the 2nd and 3rd floor have separate balconies but their windows are joined, is that normal?

Chiggsglover:

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by badmanjo(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Your head is there Sparrow

Sparrow0:

U.S
Canada
Ireland
Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by lion501: 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Sure
Still yet to get it bro!! Pls would also like to know about the city Sligo in respect to student jobs..

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Sure na, I have friends around, not as much as I will have if I was in a more vibrant country.

School is different cos we're either rushing to class or rushing home, tired from the lectures, if I wanna mingle I go to the clubs. That's where all forms of flirting and winking is allowed and craved for.

That's great.
I'm careful with house parties with whites, based on real life stories, whenever theres a theft or problem, its always the blacks that are accused.

In response to flirtation, outside the pubs and clubs, Odikwa risky.
Below are the screenshot
Until I'm able to understand the street game, I'll rather chillax.

Wow. Man, shit is real though. Lol.

I'd be very careful about the words I use lately oh. This is really astonishing honestly. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Dollywood(m): 11:18pm On May 22, 2020
Sparrow0:

Great. Those are the top 3 countries on my bro's list too

You guys should know US is blocked for now.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 12:09am On May 23, 2020
Dollywood:

You guys should know US is blocked for now.
Sadly, yeah
Re: Adventure In Ireland by ashatoda: 10:49am On May 23, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Once you commot naija, chances of blowing is exceedingly high.
Naija na 50-50.
shey e sure 4 Naija? na for Naija you go pray like person wey wan die before you buy Moto, come buy am finish na so village people go dey pursue you follow you ride your Moto, you go come start another prayer level to be able to ride your Moto abeg you wan pray die? God fling me out of here with immediate alacrity na beg I dey beg o

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (94) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.