Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me (3210 Views)

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / Guy Shares The Only Chat He Has With His Father / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
I met this girl in filling station near my working place..I like this girl ...so..I collected her number..we started talking on phone and what sapp...so..I tell her how much I love her ....if she can be my girlfriend...after much talk and Chating with her she finally said we can only be friends...so..I just leave her matter for one side...cos ...I tell her I can't be with her..I only want a relationship with her...I still show her a little care make she believe say ...I will take care of her..this girl still insist that we should be friend...she now chat me up one day..she will be going to school.. If their is any amount of money I can help her with..for school provision and all that ...so I tell her that I am not that financial buoyant..only...if she can wait till end of this November ending. If I can hustle some cash to give...and she said is that a promise from me...and tell her that...I don't promise people cos I don't kwn what tomorrow hold for me...ever since then she gave me a little attention by being the one to chat me me up first..we chat up and all that..I have always be the one to call her ..she never call me...even the day I sent her her 500naira recharge card..she never call me ....she just send a text to me on WhatsApp that she have seen the card I sent to her... So..I complain to her why she never call me...she said..she don't like calling guys...only her mom and dad she always call...since then I have not been chat ing her up like I use too...is it a good idea to leave her and move to the next girl available. .cos. .I hate wasting my time on girl that is not serious... I need your advice on this ...please don't mind my rubbish english
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by paulolee(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
maybe she gat a guy already n in a serious relationship or bcox u are jus a chatting material to help her kill boredom....maybe. jus maybe

12 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by bobokeshington: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Sundrus: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
U already dey see the writing clearly on the wall u still dey ask mumu question.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by hashtagged(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
She doesn't see you as important enough to call, and I don't think she has any obligation to call you

4 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seek first the kingdom of GOD and his righteousness..and every other things shall be added unto u.

Good wife is one of it.

3 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Queenserah26(f): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
When someone is not into you that's when you hear such flimsy excuses. Follow your heart though...

9 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:
Seek first the kingdom of GOD and his righteousness..and every other things shall be added unto u.

Good wife is one of it.
...so..it bad idea to see a girl you love and talk to her abi...
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
...so..it bad idea to see a girl you love and talk to her abi...
calm down..na chop clean mouth u wan do.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by phorget(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
I met this girl in filling station near my working place..I like this girl ...so..I collected her number..we started talking on phone and what sapp...so..I tell her how much I love her ....if she can be my girlfriend...after much talk and Chating with her she finally said we can only be friends...so..I just leave her matter for one side...cos ...I tell her I can't be with her..I only want a relationship with her...I still show her a little care make she believe say ...I will take care of her..this girl still insist that we should be friend...she now chat me up one day..she will be going to school.. If their is any amount of money I can help her with..for school provision and all that ...so I tell her that I am not that financial buoyant..only...if she can wait till end of this November ending. If I can hustle some cash to give...and she said is that a promise from me...and tell her that...I don't promise people cos I don't kwn what tomorrow hold for me...ever since then she gave me a little attention by being the one to chat me me up first..we chat up and all that..I have always be the one to call her ..she never call me...even the day I sent her her 500naira recharge card..she never call me ....she just send a text to me on WhatsApp that she have seen the card I sent to her... So..I complain to her why she never call me...she said..she don't like calling guys...only her mom and dad she always call...since then I have not been chat ing her up like I use too...is it a good idea to leave her and move to the next girl available. .cos. .I hate wasting my time on girl that is not serious... I need your advice on this ...please don't mind my rubbish english

They are all the same.
The "urgent 2k" crew.
How on earth would she ask for a support to buy provisions to take to school even when she hasn't said "yes" to your proposal? I guess you buying those stuffs would serve as her "acceptance fee" into some relationship.

13 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Their was this day she chat me up telling me boring and she like the way I always I chat her
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
phorget:

They are all the same.
The "urgent 2k" crew.
How on earth would she ask for a support to buy provisions to take to school even when she hasn't said "yes" to your proposal? I guess you buying those stuffs would serve as her "acceptance fee" into some relationship.
yes boss
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Stingy op. Kindly send her 5k card and watch her do the calling. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by omooba969(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Op, how old are you - be honest please?
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
omooba969:
Op, how old are you - be honest please?
32 yrs
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Stingy op. Kindly send her 5k card and watch her do the calling. Mumu
I already send her 5k ooo grin

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:

grin since you no want get sense. Swear say you don send your fellow guy 5 Kobo before

#deathtosimps

7 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin since you no want get sense. Swear say you don send your fellow guy 5 Kobo before

#deathtosimps
no Sir
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
32 yrs

You need to up your game coz you haven't impressed her in any way. You're yet to do stuff that will spark her interest in you, obviously that feat is currently beyond you.

You saw her first and you like her but you prolly scared her off with 'love talk' at the first instance. She needs time to know you as a person and you need to be patient with her. Also you don't have to be mad at the fact that she ain't calling you as you'd like - she owes you nothing! Looks like you expect something in return for your quirky generosity grin you simply give yourself away by showing your displeasure.

If you promise her anything, ensure to fulfill your promise.

As for you, can you play it like a spider?

3 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
omooba969:

You need to up your game coz you haven't impressed her in any way. You're yet to do stuff that will spark her interest in you, obviously that feat is currently beyond you.

You saw her first and you like her but you prolly scared her off with 'love talk' at the first instance. She needs time to know you as a person and you need to be patient with her. Also you don't have to be mad at the fact that she ain't calling you as you'd like - she owes you nothing! Looks like you expect something in return for your quirky generosity grin you simply give yourself away by showing your displeasure.

If you promise her anything, ensure to fulfill your promise.

As for you, can you play it like a spider?
nice one bro
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
she has a main guy she is in love with and dating and she is using u as standby in case matter with main guy get k-leg cheesy.while also using u as standby is also exploiting u cheesy.bro abeg upgrade urself and stop allowing women to use u as footmat.

5 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
lefulefu:
she has a main guy she is in love with and dating and she is using u as standby in case matter with main guy get k-leg cheesy.while also using u as standby is also exploiting u cheesy.bro abeg upgrade urself and stop allowing women to use u as footmat.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by phintohlar(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
E do me like say make i slap you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
phintohlar:
E do me like say make i slap you
y now
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by phintohlar(f): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
y now
cos u see road but decide to follow bush
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by SPOLO(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Trash.

U are 32 years and you still acting like a teen.
Even some teens are more wiser than you.

If you don't learn your lessons na ur type his wife go make u forget ur family members.
Your type will go against your friends and family because of woman.

8 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
phintohlar:
cos u see road but decide to follow bush
how...enlight me
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
SPOLO:
Trash.

U are 32 years and you still acting like a teen.
Even some teens are more wiser than you.

If you don't learn your lessons na ur type his wife go make u forget ur family members.
Your type will go against your friends and family because of woman.
what happen now
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Angelacruz: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
It will end in premium tears
olajonzin:

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by SPOLO(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
what happen now
you are still asking what happened?

May God deliver you sha

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Themainboy22: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
donbachi:

Good wife is one of it.
Brother, when did you turned to Pastor grin.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Uzomacharles: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
I met this girl in filling station near my working place..I like this girl ... so..I collected her number..we started talking on phone and what sapp...so..I tell her how much I love her ....if she can be my girlfriend ...after much talk and Chating with her she finally said we can only be friends...so..I just leave her matter for one side...cos ...I tell her I can't be with her..I only want a relationship with her...I still show her a little care make she believe say ...I will take care of her..this girl still insist that we should be friend...she now chat me up one day..she will be going to school.. If their is any amount of money I can help her with..for school provision and all that ...so I tell her that I am not that financial buoyant..only...if she can wait till end of this November ending. If I can hustle some cash to give...and she said is that a promise from me...and tell her that...I don't promise people cos I don't kwn what tomorrow hold for me...ever since then she gave me a little attention by being the one to chat me me up first..we chat up and all that..I have always be the one to call her ..she never call me...even the day I sent her her 500naira recharge card..she never call me ....she just send a text to me on WhatsApp that she have seen the card I sent to her... So..I complain to her why she never call me...she said..she don't like calling guys...only her mom and dad she always call...since then I have not been chat ing her up like I use too...is it a good idea to leave her and move to the next girl available. .cos. .I hate wasting my time on girl that is not serious... I need your advice on this ...please don't mind my rubbish english

@Bolded..

Na there u bleep up

Once you confess that shit bro...

She tends to take charge unknowingly

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed With Girls! / How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.