Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be (2761 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
I saw my girlfriend coming out from a man's car this night. and the so called guy didn't drop her in front of their street instead he dropped her a little bit after their street and reversed. is he a relative or is he what am thinking
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
He is relatively what you are thinking...

20 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by AntiWailer: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by sorextee(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
It has to be what you re thinking.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
pocohantas:
cry
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by kenshin17(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
I don't know what you are thinking but it's definitely what you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by haywire07(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bros, just pack your bag and go jejelly .
She don see bobo wey get car

8 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Aol360: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why being jealous Bro? you called her a girlfriend and not a wife. That means your control over her is quite small.

Instead of trying to confront her(which brings about chances of straining your relationship), I will advise you just try to follow through and make your relationship evolve to a stage you can build trust in each other.

Remember even if you are married you can't be monitoring your wife 24/7. The basic thing is TRUST BUILDING

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Pheals(f): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
u trust her?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Pheals:
u trust her?
Not at all
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Aol360:
Why being jealous Bro? you called her a girlfriend and not a wife. That means your control over her is very sizable.

Instead of trying to confront her(which brings about chances of straining your relationship), I will advise you just try to follow through and make your relationship evolve to a stage you can build trust in each other.

Remember even if you are married you can't be monitoring your wife 24/7. The basic thing is TRUST BUILDING!
I am not jealous I just want to be sure of the kind of person am rolling with.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by crismark(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Aol360:
Why being jealous Bro? you called her a girlfriend and not a wife. That means your control over her is quite small.

Remember even if you are married you can't be monitoring your wife 24/7. The basic thing is TRUST BUILDING
which kind nonsense advice be dis one so after all dat happened he shuld nt confront her? op, pls confront her nd force her to confess abeg...AIDS is real

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Rutley(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2017
I wonder most times when i see young men worry about girls. Instead hustle hard, let her be, free her if you know you cant cope. Nobody wanna suffer. Many have cime far far more than gone. If she go anoda go come. Focus on ur school/career/hustle. God bless us all. Am outta here

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by chiraqDemon(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Bros stop thinking and it'll be well. Just be sure to use condom so that u will not be part of what the other guy is depositing.
Im sure u were on bike when u saw her. Go and hustle so that u will buy car and carry ur next babe, unless guys will be helping u to shield her from sun just like this guy has done

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Aol360: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2017
crismark:

which kind nonsense advice be dis one so after all dat happened he shuld nt confront her? op, pls confront her nd force her to confess abeg...AIDS is real

My assumption is that they are friends and not sleeping mates. Confrontation might be very necessary if they are already exploring themselves like you said 'AIDS is real'.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Aol360:

My assumption is that they are friends and not sleeping mates. Confrontation might be very necessary if they are already exploring themselves like you said 'AIDS is real'.
do you think I would have came here for advice if we are just friends ....think bro think undecided
Aol360:

do you think I would have come here for advice if we are just friends ....think bro think

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

Well it all depends sha...

Who knows it was just an UBER? angry

If u will confront her, will she admit it? HELL NAAAAAH! lipsrsealed So,
here's what u gonna do...

OBSERVE
OBSERVE
OBSERVE
OBSERVE
OBSERVE.... cheesy

Next time, if its the same car again gonna drop her... Then u can confront her..but for now, let it slide...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Pheals(f): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2017
Hyfer:
Not at all
then why sad bro... Don't be worry about that unless u want to sell your happiness out..

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by consultancy: 2:20am On Oct 16, 2017
it bewilders me to see posts like this. she is ur woman, and u are her man. both of u are in a relationship..communication should be the key ingredient in any successful relationship .so i dnt see why it's difficult for u to call her and ask her about what u saw. her response then will inform u if shes clean or dirty.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Dshocker(m): 4:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Hyfer:
I saw my girlfriend coming out from a man's car this night. and the so called guy didn't drop her in front of their street instead he dropped her a little bit after their street and reversed. is he a relative or is he what am thinking

Who told you that you are her boi friend
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by QueenSekxy(f): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2017
if you don't have a car then I don't know what else to type lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by QueenSekxy(f): 4:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Dshocker:

grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Dshocker(m): 4:30am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin

Why are you laughing...Something tells me you are the Op's girlfriend.

So am using this medium to ask you;Why are you cheating on him¿¿¿ cheesy
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by QueenSekxy(f): 4:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Dshocker:

Why are you laughing...Something tells me you are the Op's girlfriend.

So am using this medium to ask you;Why are you cheating on him¿¿¿ cheesy
lolz,,,that was an uncle grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by HerXLNC(f): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Brb
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2017
Hyfer:
Not at all

Check my signature lets talk on whatsapp grin
We'll spy her Facebook account
Just make sure shes your gf thats all

Once i get the password to her Facebook
I'll send you proof then,I'll request payment

But I won't take N1 from you until the process is done

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hades2016(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Your babe don go be that oooo
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by kenness(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
The babe don leave you ooo
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Martin0(m): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
if you don't have a car then I don't know what else to type lipsrsealed

Eh eh so na car now,na wa oooo..
Na cutlass I go use if na mecheesycheesy
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by crunchyDope(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Aol360:

bad advice

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Hyfer(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Dshocker:

undecided
Dshocker:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Story Of The River God And The Village Girl 18+ / Watch Cardi B Take A Laser To Kill Vag*na Hair Permanently (video) / Download. Album Lana Del Rey Honeymoon Full Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.