Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. (321 Views)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Should I Revenge Or Just Let Go? / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. by glad7: 11:05pm On May 13, 2020
I like and love this girl, though not that striking beautiful nor her behavior encouraging. But I have come to take her with my deepest affection. She gets me angry with her not too good attitude especially when she ask for money and I refuse to give because I have already given her some cash earlier, she would call me as being stingy. If feel like she doesn't appreciate my efforts on her life. She forgets too soon any good she had received.
But I like her so much and want to stick with her. My heart beats for her.
Please advise me, should I let go or not?
Re: Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. by tyup(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
glad7:
I like and love this girl, though not that striking beautiful nor her behavior encouraging. But I have come to take her with my deepest affection. She gets me angry with her not too good attitude especially when she ask for money and I refuse to give because I have already given her some cash earlier, she would call me as being stingy. If feel like she doesn't appreciate my efforts on her life. She forgets too soon any good she had received.

Do anything you want sad
Re: Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. by donbachi(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2020
Go on with ur "deepest affection" for her,until she start showing u her deepest affliction.
Re: Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. by Monfeels: 11:34pm On May 13, 2020
glad7:

That bitch has your head far up her ass.. your ears must be brushing up against her rectum by now.

If you've fallen in love many times you'll realize that there is nothing special about any particular woman... they are all the same... they are just fucking women. These feelings you think you have are just the effects of chemicals in your brain that have caused you to form an emotional attachment to this lady.

Go meet other women and spend more time with them. They don't even have to be better women. They can equally be as bitchy as this one. The point is you are investing in someone else and the chemicals in your brain will start losing attachment to your other girl. Eventually your feelings will fade away till you begin to wonder why you even liked this girl in the first place.
Re: Not Damn Beautiful, Character Not Encouraging But I Can't Just Let Off Me. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2020
Lol.... This one is definitely gonna bite the dust. Just keep moving at this pace, don't let go.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Parents / She Fell In Love With A Criminal / Voice Notes From Yangy The Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.