Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs (66495 Views)

Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Nigerian real Estate Billionaire / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / How To Start A Business Online: Opinion From Successful Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
truthsayer009:

Is it really? Compared to the work programmers do & how much they earn all across the world, excluding FAANG companies & others multinationals like Uber, Lyft, SalesForce etc which is like 0.5% of total population of people who code.

I honestly believe the rest of the world are earning averagely to be honest. If you factor in the millions on Freelancer, Upwork, FIverr etc working for less pay to support their families.

r u implying the market forces on these freelancing site makes programmers earn low ??
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

ok, you can teach me delegates then grin , about work - is ur firm into embedded systems or some kind of automation (asked because of c++).
Embedded systems

Lol I’d say check out pointers in c++ for a similar concept but it would probably confuse you more
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Embedded systems

Lol I’d say check out pointers in c++ for a similar concept but it would probably confuse you more

Really grin it ain't the same .. well just kidding.
The services you provide it is consumer facing or enterprise?
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

Really grin it ain't the same .. well just kidding.
The services you provide it is consumer facing or enterprise?
It isn't the same, but the concept is similar

Lol urm consumer facing I guess
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

It isn't the same, but the concept is similar

Lol urm consumer facing I guess

You guess, u aint a wet behind the hear CS grad. now , you should know.

You freelance on the side right ?
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by Halo22: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Except you have chosen to remain a mediocre, u must establish yourself before you become great in Niaija.

1 Like

Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

It wasn't a guess, I should've said function* pointers

Lol I'm not 'wet behind the ears' but it doesn't necessarily tell you about my experience with certain things either

Nah I don't
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

Just realised I misread what you wrote, my apologies

'Urm, I guess' is just how I talk
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Just realised I misread what you wrote, my apologies

'Urm, I guess' is just how I talk

Alright, hope to pick up where we left off in subsequent convo.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

Alright, hope to pick up where we left off in subsequent convo.
Sure

I don't freelance, I've thought about it but I'm too lazy
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Sure

I don't freelance, I've thought about it but I'm too lazy

You could make some little extra cash that can buy you a decent lunch, you might wanna reconsider.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

You could make some little extra cash that can buy you a decent lunch, you might wanna reconsider.
Lol I don't know if it's that I'm not passionate enough or I'm too 'comfortable' at the moment. But yeah it's definitely something to reconsider
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I don't know if it's that I'm not passionate enough or I'm too 'comfortable' at the moment. But yeah it's definitely something to reconsider

comfortable huh, don't settle.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

comfortable huh, don't settle.
Haha thank you
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
shegzhkn:

r u implying the market forces on these freelancing site makes programmers earn low ??

NO, i am making a point that even though Tech is booming now, it may not be like Oil yet. We have so many jobs available but many are still pegged at employees receiving lower wages.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by shegzhkn: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
truthsayer009:

NO, i am making a point that even though Tech is booming now, it may not be like Oil yet. We have so many jobs available but many are still pegged at employees receiving lower wages.

Got it.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by DexterousOne(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
light099:

Yea.
If you investigate, most members on NL between 2005 to 2008 are rich kids or exposed big guys and ladies, and most of them are already over 30 yrs by now. So if you're on NL between 2005 to 2008 and not yet 30yrs. Then, definitely you must have had exposure early enough. That was my calculations.
True that

Now that internet is ubiquitous in Nigeria
You see retarded comments everywhere
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by Grandlord: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Hmm, I dunno, maybe one assignment where I had to get a robot to move around specific black lines
Impressive. You wanna tell me more about that? Probably out of here?
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by SheldonCooper: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
codemaniacs:

when trump allegedly called African countries "shitholes" you didn't say anything..
when a video of former U.S presidential candidate m:icheal b:loomberg calling black people lazy you didn't say anything..
when news of former U.S presidential candidate m:icheal b:loomberg saying police should search black people more you didn't say anything.

you're right achievement has no monopoly..

why is it paining you when someone praises people of his own ethnicity?

Why should I complain about what other people say about us when we ourselves are saying rubbish about ourselves. When Trump talks...he generalizes. Nobody give a hoot if u are Yoruba or Igbo They call you an african. So? What's your point? You didn't praise your tribe to "praise" them but to spite other tribes. It is written in the comment I quoted earlier.

1 Like

Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by codemaniacs: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
zz
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by SheldonCooper: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
codemaniacs:

so when a Liverpool scores a goal against the other club and Liverpool's fans celebrate, to you that means their celebration is to spite the other club shocked shocked

what's your point?

Flawed analogy. You obviously know what I am saying here. You just don't want to go down easily. Lol. It's all well and good jare. How are you?
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Grandlord:
Impressive. You wanna tell me more about that? Probably out of here?
Don't let me make it sound like it was anything special, it was a school assignment, but it was fun. I have a keep everything on nairaland policy grin
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by Grandlord: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Don't let me make it sound like it was anything special, it was a school assignment, but it was fun. I have a keep everything on nairaland policy grin
School assignment? Lol. I guess it was worth the trouble then.

Cheers, techie girl. cool
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by ibkayee(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Grandlord:
School assignment? Lol. I guess it was worth the trouble.

Cheers, techie girl. cool
Lol it was at university cheesy

Have a nice evening, take care of yourself in this current health climate too smiley
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by Grandlord: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol it was at university cheesy

Have a nice evening, take care of yourself in this current health climate too smiley
Oh you're so sweet. Thanks and you too. I trust we are blessed enough to ride out this storm smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by FarmTech(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
sathel:
All d best
That’s how EFCC will declare one of them as a yahoo boy...

M not ready to listen to anybody or any motivational speaker Or study how they made their millions..I would keep doing my thing and with God, I believe say levels go pure
Bro it helps to study how people become successful. It motivates too.
Re: 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs by lavenjcrown(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Lol
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis table wey u dey shake , dem just buy am new. No break am oo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion / CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.