Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (123937 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Is this the eke idemili I've been hearing abt

yes, a very beautiful snake.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
miketayo:

Oh no I understand very well..Keep telling urself u dont worship them.. snakes r meant to be killed or kept in the zoo. Ur not doing either

We cannot all be killers.

Besides, the snake never ever killed any of us before.

Y should we kill it?

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

yes, a very beautiful snake.
yea, bt its not our nso ala, so we kill it
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lovelyn451:
yea, bt its not our nso ala, so we kill it

Very unfortunate!

And wat happens wen it corners u people?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Very unfortunate!

And wat happens wen it corners u people?
corners? How
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by sylve11: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmmm. cool
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lovelyn451:
corners? How

Does it kill u people or bite?

Is it dangerous?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Umueme: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

Somad himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by generalwo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
I appreciate you for not killing the animal.... But what specie of snake IS "idemili python"??
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Irore: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Traditions of men that put men in bondage.

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
It will soon visit your office...
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by LivingSage: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Some people still leaving in the past. I pray the python doesn't swallow you eventually. Eke idemili my foot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lovelyn451:
corners? How

Look, i think it is becos of us, they use the word, If Eke comes into your house and a person from a certain group in Igboland enters your house.

Leave the Eke and cut that person head. grin

Leave us with Eke, since time immemorial, nobody have kill the other.

It will be like that till the end of time.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by duchaB(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
I've heard so many bizarre stories about pythons and people from some parts of Anambra state.

Do they worship pythons? shocked

Eke idemili is like our community totem..

Its a sacred animal. Also can be considered a messenger of the Gods of our land.

So we don't ever kill it, it can enter our home for one reason or the other, and if we wish it to leave, we appeal to it.

Anyone who mistakenly kills it, must conduct a funeral the likes of humans and bury it s such.

So, not necessarily do we worship it.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

I doff my hat to you. Just two persons have received my doffed hat. You and I..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
gnykelly:

backward mentality... what is the correlation between a snake and your luck

If you couldn't see the sarcasm in his words then you have no business on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Snake worshippers, I sight you. I did my NYSC in Oba, Idemili. But, I know that Christ never worshipped Snakes. It then baffles me that Idemili Snake Worshippers also claim that they are Christians.

Hahahahaha
That’s my hometown, we don’t kill python.
I remembered when we travelled home for Christmas( when I was young), I was going to the stream with my cousins and we saw a big python, I died at the spot and resurrected my cousins were just laughing at me, one of my cousin just told the snake to move out of the way, that we were going to ekulu (the name of my village stream), the snake just moved out. They use to lift the snake with their hands sef.

I have seen kids lift Eke, seen people appeal to it to leave but never have I heard of the Eke hurting, suffocating or killing anyone in my place.

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Godwin616: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

True words.

wen we marry new wife, it comes to visit.

wen we build new house it comes to visit.

It represents the blessings and approval of the land.
Wonderful. Are you serious? The same creature that God placed a curse on in the book of Genesis?

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bigblessed: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
You should have picked it with your hands so that your blessings will be completely completed.
Mbon!

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godwin616:

Wonderful. Are you serious? The same creature that God placed a curse on in the book of Genesis?

It even comes to visit wen a new baby arrives.

It visits wen something new is happening.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahaha
That’s my hometown, we don’t kill python.
I remembered when we travelled home for Christmas( when I was young), I was going to the stream with my cousins and we saw a big python, I died at the spot and resurrected my cousins were just laughing at me, one of my cousin just told the snake to move out of the way, that we were going to ekulu (the name of my village stream), the snake just moved out. They use to lift the snake with their hands sef

That snake knows all of them.

It knows all the children of that land.

It probably was checking u out becos u are new.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

You didn't want to get closer to your blessing?

Sickness comes in different forms.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nairaland is the home snakes

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by miketayo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

We cannot all be killers.

Besides, the snake never ever killed any of us before.

Y should we kill it?

Ok o
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
̷D̷̷a̷̷m̷̷n̷̷n̷̷n̷̷n̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷i̷̷g̷̷g̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷r̷̷
̷̷
̷̷W̷̷e̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷i̷̷g̷̷g̷̷a̷̷r̷̷r̷̷r̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷k̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷a̷̷u̷̷t̷̷i̷̷f̷̷u̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷y̷̷t̷̷h̷̷o̷̷n̷̷
̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷a̷̷n̷̷g̷̷e̷̷r̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷
̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷a̷̷t̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷i̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷a̷̷y̷̷s̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷i̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷p̷̷u̷̷l̷̷a̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷t̷̷e̷̷n̷̷e̷̷d̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷L̷̷e̷̷t̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷e̷̷a̷̷c̷̷e̷̷f̷̷u̷̷l̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷a̷̷u̷̷t̷̷i̷̷f̷̷u̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷n̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷n̷̷'̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷t̷̷t̷̷a̷̷c̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷f̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷w̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷m̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷i̷̷m̷̷a̷̷l̷̷s̷̷
̷̷I̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷e̷̷e̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷o̷̷l̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷u̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷-̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷y̷̷t̷̷h̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷h̷̷a̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷a̷̷t̷̷i̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷v̷̷e̷̷r̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷s̷̷s̷̷i̷̷b̷̷l̷̷e̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷
̷̷E̷̷v̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷b̷̷r̷̷a̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷l̷̷a̷̷c̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷m̷̷b̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷a̷̷i̷̷p̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷o̷̷i̷̷s̷̷o̷̷n̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷f̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷
̷̷B̷̷e̷̷c̷̷a̷̷u̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷s̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷h̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷n̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷e̷̷e̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷r̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷s̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷S̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷t̷̷i̷̷m̷̷e̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷e̷̷l̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷i̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷n̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷w̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷s̷̷i̷̷d̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷u̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷y̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷
̷̷
̷̷T̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷n̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷i̷̷t̷̷t̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷n̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷i̷̷d̷̷e̷̷n̷̷t̷̷i̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷u̷̷i̷̷l̷̷d̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷
̷̷W̷̷h̷̷i̷̷c̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷e̷̷a̷̷n̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷c̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷s̷̷
̷̷S̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷t̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷c̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷m̷̷
̷̷P̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷t̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷t̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷a̷̷u̷̷t̷̷i̷̷f̷̷u̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷r̷̷e̷̷a̷̷t̷̷u̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷n̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
duchaB:

Eke idemili is like our community totem..

Its a sacred animal. Also can be considered a messenger of the Gods of our land.

So we don't ever kill it, it can enter our home for one reason or the other, and if we wish it to leave, we appeal to it.

Anyone who mistakenly kills it, must conduct a funeral the likes of humans and bury it s such.

So, not necessarily do we worship it.

Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
gnykelly:

backward mentality... what is the correlation between a snake and your luck

He is a humorist and also a satirist... He is probably not even from Anambra state.

The only people who react the way you did to his submissions are those who are new here, or perpetually sad!!!...

He writes, we laugh (or frown), and we move on!!! ... I always choose to laugh!!! My sense of humor is expansive and accommodating. grin

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.
what village are you from?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Cursed diabolic people
What part of Anambra state are you from?

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Czartega(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....

Everybody with their discretion.... I have seen the davastating

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Evablizin:
Damn,i'm tired of you.

You are probably alone there... Most people visit the forum specifically because of him, and his types. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.