Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money (9116 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed / I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

All this wahala on top 15k

With the latter option, it would not cost you a penny.............
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Ishitinyourlife: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

With the latter option, it would not cost you a penny.............

I assure you it will cost him money and a whole lot of stress and he still might not get his money back
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Lexusgs430: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

I assure you it will cost him money and a whole lot of stress and he still might not get his money back

I am not telling you what i think, i am saying what i know..........

If he has long leg, it's as easy as eating ewa àgànyí and kpomo........... cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by spoilerx: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Good day guys. Was about to buy something online through they jiji online market platform. I contacted a guy I met there on the platform cuz he had the product I wanted. D Guy said he didn't have money to transport my goods so out of trust I sent him the full payment of 15,000 with assurance from him that my good will be delivered to me within the next 5 hours. Now Since yesterday till now I haven't received anything and d guy's number has gone switched off. Pls what can I do. 15k ain't small money Biko cry

LOL!!!!!!

trust ke?
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Birniwa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
steviano:
That's where you look stup Id who told you phone numbers are not traceable? You guys will just come online to be forming....
And beside do you know where I work and do you know the reason I said the guy should drop the scammer details?

With all this lengthy info and you still find it difficult to comprehend the point? You'll forever remain dumb.

It was only of recent that the Minister of Information mentioned that they'll start making it compulsory for every SIM to undergo through rigorous KYC before it can be used and up to now, the policy has not been implemented.

SIM vendors are still selling unregistered SIMS on the streets which are mostly data SIMS that you can buy anywhere anytime. A mobile number that can receive SMS whether registered or not IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT to open a Tier 1 mobile money bank account as I mentioned earlier.

If you don't know shiit, please do some research before you start spitting BS on a public forum disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Birniwa(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
just2endowed:

Sorry, what's the requirement for opening such accounts

Please read my earlier replies on this thread, I mentioned the process.
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by Birniwa(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Omoh89:
E no hard just go any barracks or where army dey stay around your area explain give them, them go collect 3k or 4k but believe me your money go come out on the spot

Military do not have constitutional rights to prosecute a case, only Police has. So, apart from committing an offense of bribe, you'll only lose more money by giving them the 3k or 4k. I do not recommend that.
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by faithfull18(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Go to the bank of the person you transferred money to, there's a unit of the bank that handles cases like this. It's business gone bad. As long as you have proofs that you paid for the goods and you didn't get value.
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by kayprinz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Go and report this to your bank both offline and online they will frozen his account and call for him
Re: Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money by yusluvad(m): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
JOLSOFT:
Trusting somebody you haven’t met online is like playing bet9ja..
I am sorry but we have scammers everywhere.
Maybe you should report him to Jiji on Instagram and Twitter with his deatils
Best advice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Announces Massive Price Cuts And Free Data / Who Else Knows Nwaamaikpe: Funny Responses On Facebook (photos) / HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.