Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day (16533 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
legitnow:

girl u got a lovely pair.

i still miss sucking breast from wen i was little.
It would be best if you went back to whoever you suckled from before.

1 Like

Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by legitnow: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
StacyO:

It would be best if you went back to whoever you suckled from before.

I decided to give her one a break many years back but, this your one look available and ripe.

E go sweet pass orange.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Dagrace01(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iya mi owon!
Eniti to deje simi lori.
My treasure, my gold
A gift to humanity!

Aya mi, adumaradan
Iya omo mi Morayo.
My Sunshine.
A rare gift

Happy mother's day to the both of you!
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by yusluvad(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happy mother's day to the best mum in the world.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Ryan03(f): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Meninmen:
Sorry to ask, how many mother's day do we have in this world? How come no one celebrates father's day?

There are millions of responsible, caring, hardworking fathers out there that should be celebrated too.
you can actually start it. My father was never there, he chose not to be. I gained nothing from him so its my mum all the way. I will celebrate mother's day a million times, but if I see fathers day thread, na dodge I go dodge am. Those who have father figures should go ahead and celebrate, leave our mothers day thread alone
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ryan03:
you can actually start it. My father was never there, he chose not to be. I gained nothing from him so its my mum all the way. I will celebrate mother's day a million times, but if I see fathers day thread, na dodge I go dodge am. Those who have father figures should go ahead and celebrate, leave our mothers day thread alone

People and their useless way of reasoning. Who prevents you from celebrating your mum? Who asked you if your father was in your life or not? I celebrate both of my parents every month by sending something to them after my pay. It's a must. My post was about how we have numerous mother's day without a day for fathers. For you, it's your mum all the way. For others, it's their dad all the way. For others, it's both parents all the way
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by nex(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Ryan03:

I used to think my father was never there for us, always so engrossed in his work. One day he died, and we had to move from our big house to a smaller house, we had to change from the best school in the state to some random school, my entire family had to change our entire life and lifestyle. That's when I realized why my father seemed like he was never there. He was actually being there for us by not physically being there for us.
Re: A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day by MrCork17: 12:56am On May 05, 2020
BABYLUVLY:
Happy Mother's Day to all women celebrating today
Ours is next week (Catholics). May God bless my womb with babies this quarter and same to all women who seek the fruit of the womb. Amen.

Please can u accepts 1000 naira cash for kiss,hug,romance & extra hug n kiss please? I will pay u cash up front sir wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . / Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.