Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist (34141 Views)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Opexzy: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
When the government ban them now... They will be shouting foul...
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Hisincrease: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
It is well.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by horlarlorwor(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria needed to upgrade technically like Oyibo them. Police, FRSC, VIO, Agbero were causing much accident on the road.

God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Comedian2019: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Which way Nigeria Who do we now believe Two wrongs can never make a right! N.E.V.E.R angry
It takes a first wrong to have a 2nd wrong. Road safety should stop constituting themselves as road danger.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by DoctorAbk: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
It was in Bida LGA not Minna please I'm from Niger State before you quote me

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Abalado(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Stupid Okada people, no wonder Sanwo Olu barned them in Lagos,,
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Franking: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hahahaha! Northern Nigeria sef.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by okpalaAnambra: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
tyup:
That's why any security men even SARS cannot have a field day brutalising people just anyhow down North

But well to me and my Household North is the best place to live cuz our security is not in the Police hands but our unity and the safety in our Number
You're absolutely right..I thought that the absence of police and other officers non brutality in the north was political but I have come to realize is because of the northern youths..they will mobilize and attack back immediately

5 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by wink2015(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
ALL THIS DESTRUCTION @ Federal government expenses.

At this period of low crude oil price and low crude oil sales.

NIGERIA can not afford this kind of destruction.

Opportunities, economic development are scarce for one to risk the little on ground under some kind of being provoked.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by publicsensor: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Two Wrongs
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
They just dug their own 6 feet......... Okada ban loading..... grin cheesy
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by okpalaAnambra: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
DoctorAbk:
It was in Bida LGA not Minna please I'm from Niger State before you quote me
Don't loud it oo..you shouldn't be proud of coming from that backward north, how some of you manage to comment is what I don't get..I basically think you lots can only operate a toy phone cry
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by InvertedHammer: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
/
Southern people would still be busy hiring lawyers and writing petitions. Give it to Northern folks, there are some nonsense they don't tolerate. Sometimes action speaks louder than words or petition. If armed SW, SS or SE groups were attacking people in the North just as herdsmen do in the South, Northern folks will rise and fight fire with fire.

\

5 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by okpalaAnambra: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
wink2015:
ALL THIS DESTRUCTION @ Federal government expenses.

At this period of low crude oil price and low crude oil sales.

NIGERIA can not afford this kind of destruction.
What of the ones they've been selling, where the money go? I guess the abokkkis up north used it to marry more wives
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Powersurge: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
tyup:
That's why any security men even SARS cannot have a field day brutalising people just anyhow down North

But well to me and my Household North is the best place to live cuz our security is not in the Police hands but our unity and the safety in our Number

It's a same! Seeing a literate person celebrating barbarism. About the north being secured, I wouldn't say a word on that.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by kygo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
Kogi and Niger are the middle belt areas that have finally fallen into the almajiiri Abyss.

Edo, Kwara and Benue are trying their best to hold but their time is coming. The white walkers are coming!

What are you saying? where in Kogi did you see Almajiris? Abi you sef want popular for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Gforce2019: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I thought we are on lockdown ni
No church
No mosque

But they can burn down houses and kill farmers

Lol, this coronaVirus is a means to ban religion of every kind
And give you one world religion which is science and technology
You'll see very soon

Come and see crowded mosque yesterday....sanwoolu no fit stop them, most especially, the aboki mosque for obalende, it was filled to the brim as usual.religion is really a tool in Nigeria
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just keep your madness in your side, ok? You like behave like psychotic thugs. Lasg must finish what they started. Let these louts misbehave in their home regions if they will not have sense
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Kokaine(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're absolutely right..I thought that the absence of police and other officers non brutality in the north was political but I have come to realize is because of the northern youths..they will mobilize and attack back immediately
if you ask about the greatest holdup along Kaduna road last year that lasted days, it was police that shot dead a truck driver who refused to give him money. The road was blocked for days. No going or coming. Until elrufai flew in with a helicopter and settled the family with seven million naira. It was tough
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by DoctorAbk: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't loud it oo..you shouldn't be proud of coming from that backward north, how some of you manage to comment is what I don't get..I basically think you lots can only operate a toy phone cry
Backward with president abi
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by FatimaGimba: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
Kogi and Niger are the middle belt areas that have finally fallen into the almajiiri Abyss.

Edo, Kwara and Benue are trying their best to hold but their time is coming. The white walkers are FatimaGimba!

By mere rumor?
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by okpalaAnambra: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kokaine:
if you ask about the greatest holdup along Kaduna road last year that lasted days, it was police that shot dead a truck driver who refused to give him money. The road was blocked for days. No going or coming. Until elrufai flew in with a helicopter and settled the family with seven million naira. It was tough
Yet this can never happen in the South
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
LifeMapEmpire:
Which way Nigeria Who do we now believe Two wrongs can never make a right! N.E.V.E.R angry
They can! angry

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by okpalaAnambra: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
DoctorAbk:

Backward with president abi
Means nothing, anyone can be a president in this zoogeria, besides the said president isn't even aware he's one and as useless as P in psychology

Talk about the useless almajiris and terrorists you guys breed ...without Nigeria your north will be worse than Somalia
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Danjuma101: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nt The road safety office i pass tru dis morning. Notine lk dis happened in minna jor...
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Emma1630(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm.......
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Omoluabi16(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
A whole ambulance was burnt. Tomorrow now, when emergency case happen there won't be any to move victims. In this part of the world, we only know how to destroy. Destroy lives..destroy properties like savages. Rather let the okada man escape than endangering lives.Basic training + common sense.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by MEGAdime(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
SERIOUSLY.......
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by computermouse(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
webguruintense:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/okada-riders-burn-frsc-office-over-rumoured-death-of-motorcyclist/%3famp=1

Until when the govt bans the importation of motor cycles - peace maybe far from Nigerians and now the authorities are filling the brunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bribe-taking soldiers shoot man dead in Edo (Graphic) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.