Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist (34139 Views)

Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo) / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by iykechas2002: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
I think the FRSC need to be scrapped. If you meet them on the highway, they only stop road worthy vehicles for search and allow those unworthy vehicles with full load, no side mirrors, no jack or spear tyre and the likes. What is the safety in this? Most of them collect bribe and only book you if u fail to settle with them. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by babsy01(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
it is not in Minna it happen in Bida
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Powersurge: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
tyup:

SARS killing you guys in ur thousands what really have you done to stop future fatalities??

but when violence by security operatives is met by violence only would there be peace n cooperation and you talking about the North not been peaceful shows one thing and that's you've been nowhere it's that simple.

Lolzzz. Did you read my post at all or you just felt like been stupid?
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Awoleesu(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's OK...
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I thought we are on lockdown ni
No church
No mosque

But they can burn down houses and kill farmers

Lol, this coronaVirus is a means to ban religion of every kind
And give you one world religion which is science and technology
You'll see very soon
Can someone put this motherfucker in chains.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Awoleesu(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
iykechas2002:
I think the FRSC need to be scrapped. If you meet them on the highway, they only stop road worthy vehicles for search and allow those unworthy vehicles with full load, no side mirrors, no jack or spear tyre and the likes. What is the safety in this? Most of them collect bribe and only book you if u fail to settle with them. cool cool
True!
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
ignis:
Two wrongs cannot make a right. Why burn down the entire FRSC office and adjacent offices?
The office was built by tax payers money and more money will be looted and siphoned in the process of erecting or renovating another building.

Like president like uniform men. Every one is acting animalistically and above the law. No respect for orders anymore. The country is disorganized and haphazard.

RIP to the dead.

One wrong gives birth to another wrong, Do not do wrong in the first instance
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by tyup(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Powersurge:

Lolzzz. Did you read my post at all or you just felt like been stupid?

I did not in anyway insult you so watch ur words so ion hit back at you in a way you don't want

cuz if there's anyone stupid here it's you and the family you originated from undecided
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by omoiyalayi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Frsc said their men did not cause the accident and that the man did not die but sustain injuries

The okada rider association also said their men was not responsible for the burning of Frsc office their chairman said he personally led his men away from the scene before the office was burnt

Hmmmmmmmmm

Now who do we believe??

People don't take responsibility for their action again in this country both the leaders and the followers

It's a shame
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by klax(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ban loading.....
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Godnifemi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
webguruintense:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/okada-riders-burn-frsc-office-over-rumoured-death-of-motorcyclist/%3famp=1

Whoever wrote this post, doesn't really know what happened.
Firstly, I'll like to correct some mistakes, the event didn't take place in Minna but in Bida another local government in Niger state.
Also, government officials were there when this destruction was going on but they refused to calm tension, instead they were guarding the zenith beside the FRSC office.
National orientation office wasn't touched neither was it even close to the office destroyed. I don't even think there's any office like that in Bida.
FRSC has been a pain in the neck for many people in that vicinity because of the way they man handle bike men and even motorist, I've been a victim of them, so trust me of what I'm saying. Unnecessary offense will be meted on you and you will be surprised, even soldiers around said, they deserve what they got because FRSC in Bida, has turned themselves to doing the work of VIO, Police, civil defense etc to the extent that they don't respect anyone except you gt money.
I am not saying what was done is right but I think they deserve what they got.
Both parties are lying about their report, both bikeman n passenger died. If FRSC said they didn't cause the death or accident so who did. Also the chairman, was lying if he actually made such statements because all the people at the burning or burnt office are all NUPE and Bida is dominated by NUPE

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by ajl: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
One of the reasons you dont want Okada riders in your state or community. They are too violent. God knows the number of buildings they have set fire on in this country.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Nitah1: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Inkling:
Barbaric

check www.ewatomi.com
But the action of the officers and the death of two person is not barbaric.
Are you OK?
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Nitah1: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godnifemi:

Firstly, I'll like to correct some mistakes, the event didn't take place in Minna but in Bida another local government in Niger state.
Also, government officials were there when this destruction was going on but they refused to calm tension, instead they were guarding the zenith beside the FRSC office.
National orientation office wasn't touched neither was it even close to the office destroyed. I don't even think there's any office like that in Bida.
FRSC has been a pain in the neck for many people in that vicinity because of the way they man handle bike men and even motorist, I've been a victim of them, so trust me of what I'm saying. Unnecessary offense will be meted on you and you will be surprised, even soldiers around said, they deserve what they got because FRSC in Bida, has turned themselves to doing the work of VIO, Police, civil defense etc to the extent that they don't respect anyone except you gt money.
Both parties are lying about their report, both bikeman n passenger died. If FRSC said they didn't cause the death or accident so who did. Also the chairman, was lying if he actually made such statements because all the people at the burning or burnt office are all NUPE and Bida is dominated by NUPE
Oga but that is minna office na,I also live in minna.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Jimwalex(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
webguruintense:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/okada-riders-burn-frsc-office-over-rumoured-death-of-motorcyclist/%3famp=1

@OP the incident happened in Bida not Minna. Since when has Bida and Minna became the same. This is misinformation
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by micflo28(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
eodavids:
Lawlessness is not the way to go at all.
It makes humans behave like barbarians.

To ride against the traffic is wrong.

To mobilize and humiliate FRSC officers and burn down their office is worse.

If the late guy in the centre of this whole issue had not acted lawlessly, he probably could have been alive and the arson wouldn't have happened.

The starting point of peaceful society is for the members to be law abiding.

May you live long. As a staff of frsc, this bike men ride a recklessly and endanger the life of their passengers and other road users. We have seen cases they were crushed by trucks here in nairaland
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Jimwalex(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Godnifemi:

Dont mind our lazy journalist..I wonder when Bida became Minna. I almost fall a victim some times back at that their popular joint at GRA roundabout.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by iExport(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by PHijo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where are the advocates of state sponsored 'jungle justice '?

Is it only when the assume crude oil could be involved they find their voice?
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Dollabiz: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okada again
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by alezzy13: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
iykechas2002:

Very true!!

Lol. I've encountered them too, esp those along otukpo - Enugu road.

I once challenged one when he stopped me and wasting my time checking all the checkables, meanwhile they allowed a rickety to pass.

Guess what he said? The official claimed they were aware most of those vehicles were not road worthy, but allowed them due to difficult times, adding that a number of those drivers are actually students trying to fend for themselves.

Seriously?? So na private vehicle owners no dey face difficult times? Imagine the nonsense.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Sassy0002: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Richie77: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
interesting lines .... line 1, Accident not caused by FRSC Officials line 2, Building not burnt by okada riders. Naija my country.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Bryan88(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
please abuja VIO office shud be the next place to burn pls...them dey over do abeg.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by odonkoro: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
At the end, devil is going to be the scapegoat. That is the country we live in; it's either God or devil, no human is ever responsible for anything negative.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by AsawanaDgreat: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Too bad
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by msulayman: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bida not Minna [qquote author=webguruintense post=87633782]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/okada-riders-burn-frsc-office-over-rumoured-death-of-motorcyclist/%3famp=1[/quote]
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by eodavids(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
micflo28:
May you live long. As a staff of frsc, this bike men ride a recklessly and endanger the life of their passengers and other road users. We have seen cases they were crushed by trucks here in nairaland

We all know that the FRSC and their functions are meant to keep road users safe. Now, only recalcitrants would go against the rules and make trouble because of the ugly outcome of the unlawful acts.

Nigerians must resolve to willingly obey the law so that we'll have a better country for every one to be proud of.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Powersurge: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
tyup:

I did not in anyway insult you so watch ur words so ion hit back at you in a way you don't want

cuz if there's anyone stupid here it's you and the family you originated from undecided

If you said you did not insult me, rhen something must be wrong with your sense of comprehension. Go back and read what you wrote.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by tyup(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Powersurge:

If you said you did not insult me, rhen something must be wrong with your sense of comprehension. Go back and read what you wrote.

I rarely insult and I'm not reading nothing......you should go back read whatever you want and waste ur time I'm out, not gon be in same league wasting time with you
Re: Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist by Godnifemi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nitah1:
Oga but that is minna office na,I also live in minna.

That's not minna Oga, but I witnessed all that happened when I passed yesterday in Bida, I stay in Bida so I know what happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Bribe-taking soldiers shoot man dead in Edo (Graphic) / Man Who Stole FRSC Van In Abuja Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.