Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights (47102 Views)

Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by kokomilala(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
These are dark times for this sin-ridden world. Man by nature sins. So,nobody is excused. All have sinned and have fall short of the glory of God ,cf.Romans 3:23. People are crying to God for mercy. May God heal the broken souls of people. First ,it was the fires in Australia.Then,the plague- that's how I see it.2020 started on a worst possible note.But may God turn the tide for His Name sake!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by logon599: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good one
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jogotai1:
I believe the most busiest is the Lagos and Abuja airports. Yet, those ones are still open. Why shot down 3 less active airports and run 2 most active airports? Any rationale behind this?

Money never sleeps... At the end, it will always be about money!!!... Or maybe some family members of the elite are yet to be brought into the place they fled from... Till they are all accounted for, no major airport is getting shut down.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by meum: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Only kano, Enugu and Port Harcourt airports? Why are our leaders like this? Why can't Abuja and Lagos airports be shut as well?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by bong4(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
Good moves....but almost too late..

We have 10 cases already
22 my dear....22!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by adedayourt(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
In other news, do you know you can make some cash off insurance company in Nigeria?

Ask me how. . .
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
What is left is for people to actually stay in doors and stop roaming around like they've lost Corona and they are looking for it.

Stay indoors for 14 days.

That should help you determine if you've got the shit or not.

If you've got the shit, call the numbers circulating and isolate yourself.

You can't die of the virus.

Chloroquine will help you.

Just don't spread that shit.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Ghallant01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by kayzeesoft(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
God punish una.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by rubyjan(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please is there anyone with a useful information on when the Eko bridge will be reopened?

The traffic is terrible and it has forced many people to ditch their cars and opt for public transportation to work.

Leading to many people at bus stop fighting for few buses in this corona disease period. Na woah.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by samdaisi: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
please can someone there in the house reminds. me aitel customers care number
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Gforce2019: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
After so many Chinese don flood the whole idumota market with coronavirus. Lagos people, una welcome..
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Etinosa1234: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Nothing like Doing the right thing at the right time...
This is the right thing at the wrong time
Corona virus is here in dozens...
Do it before it gets in.... Buhari is a failure People like you are the problem of the country... You praise incompetency
U jus feel so bitter bro...
would u have like the border being opened to allow more importing of the virus
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Tonyspecial(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
good news
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Jeferious: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Does this ban affect entry of cargo planes from outside Nigeria into the country?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Gforce2019: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
rubyjan:
Please is there anyone with a useful information on when the Eko bridge will be reopened?

The traffic is terrible and it has forced many people to ditch their cars and opt for public transportation to work.

Leading to many people at bus stop fighting for few buses in this corona disease period. Na woah.

Coronavirus go make motor plenty for Lagos Road than necessary.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
However, the Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, late yesterday, said Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, and Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos would be closed too

The two major airports that should be shut out to international flights are still left open so that the carriers of the virus can quickly rush in or what.. Naija grin whatever is worth doing at all is worth done properly

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by KingWarri: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr
You sure say we nor go prepare another planet so
Planet earth is casted

Because Mehnnnn
Sometimes i go just dey reason this Corona virus like all those zombie movies where he be say na one person dey start am
Then like play like play Every body go turned into zombie

Then the world go come agree to find another planet because planet earth is no longer safe

Too many zombie movies
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:
Lol.
Less than 12 hours after Coronavirus entered Abuja.
So, them dey fear like this?

Some people don't listen to advice. They love learning the hard way.

There is something we dont know.... maybe some kain things.... Abuja hmmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by KingWarri: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:
As I no dy see FTC do
I go make my own
F
T
C

Fake it till you make it.
grin Wetin man no see for Nairaland
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
bong4:

22 my dear....22!

E be like say this thing don touch where e no suppose go... why the sudden closure..?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U jus feel so bitter bro...

would u have like the border being opened to allow more importing of the virus

U sound so uneducated bro...
Did Buhari do good by doing today what he ought to have done yesterday?..

With the virus here... It's already imported
Closing boarders now.. It's inconsequential
It will just keep multiplying...

You dont have the ability to understand what I just wrote.... So just move on

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr
You sure say we nor go prepare another planet so
Planet earth is casted

Who told you that Nigeria is on planet earth when it is a planet on it's own?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Joseph08(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
grin

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Jabioro: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Correct,Corona has done it ..we all die here..God is great.. it's now good we pull the trigger of trouble..no one can go out ,no one can in..May the abroad medical suckers fall sick now,may the medical tour chiefs wend down the drain..
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by sicily4u: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
For me I would have like the fg to leave the border and airport open, some of u good for nothing was shouting before nothing like corona virus when it was first reported in lagos by Italian man, accusing the government of using the opportunity to loot money, no be una dey talk say una blood strong Nigeria blood why panicking ? Useless set of people's
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by Cantonese: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Land borders should be shut as well. Do not forget that those travelling to Nigeria desperately may choose to travel through neighbouring countries and arrive via the land borders.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by TimeManager(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
First, it was the minister of health boasting that they were ready for Corona. When the first 5 cases were reported, the FG refused to shut the borders because Buhari's daughter was still in the UK. Now, Corona is spreading, Buhari's daughter is back, the FG suddenly woke up from her sleep. Let me ask you; Do you have test kits in your Local government?.. Answer this question and tell me if your FG is stupid or not.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by TechCapon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
samuel19222:
me wey never get travel history out of naija before, how una want make we dey Enter danfo and LT now, I pity myself and some lagosian, I just hear say Buhari daughter return from obodo London recently.
this book is the best book I've ever read
Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by rubyjan(f): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gforce2019:

Coronavirus go make motor plenty for Lagos Road than necessary.

The terrible traffic is making many people to park their cars because you cannot be getting to work late everyday unless you're the MD of the company.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights by TechSpace02: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is really serious.

Anyway tap my signature UK used for core i5 laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Death Of A Dream : The Crash Of Air France Concorde Flight 4590 / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.